Chapter 9 Plane ride

Why is it so hard to let go?

The plane ride was excruciatingly quiet; Amber didn’t want to sound like a complete weirdo, letting Krystal know that she looked very familiar. So he just sat there minding his own business, occasionally stealing glances at Krystal. Before he could prove himself, being the nice one and starting a conversation, she beat him to it. “So you are one of those popular kids back in high school I assume” Amber was confused by her remark, not knowing what she was talking about. Krystal merely lifted her eyes off the magazine she was attentively reading and faced him, “In the airport, a lot of people sent you off” Amber’s brows dropped from the height as he clasped his hands together, finally understanding what she was talking about, “Ohh, that! I won’t say I am that popular…wait a minute, so you were the one watching me just now, I thought so~” smiling sweetly back at her.  Krystal cleared in response attempting to turn her attention back to the magazine.

 

Not wanting to let the conversation die there, Amber continued on, “So, why are you heading to Korea? Business or pleasure?” as if amused by his question, Krystal put the magazine away and thought for a second, “Hmmm, you could say a bit of both. I’m going to pursue my singing career plus seeing my parents for the first time in 3 years” Amber was taken aback by their similar interest, “Oh yeah? You’re an aspiring singer, that’s great! I just got a job as a music composer in Korea myself, though I’m not particularly great with Korean” Krystal was about to respond to him but then the pilot announced that it was safe to exit the plane. “So I guess this is us” Amber stood up from his seat, settling Krystal’s bag down before his. They walked alongside each other as they exit the airport until they reached the taxi hail sign.

 


Krystal’s POV:

Amber was fishing out a piece of paper from his pocket, studying it carefully. I looked over his shoulder, only to find an address written on it. “Are you going there now?” pointing at the paper, he just looked back at me and smiled, “Yeah, I’ll have to get to SM building” my heart skipped a beat when Amber spoke. “SM?” Unable to contain my amusement, a smile crept onto my lips. Amber noticed before I could hide it, “What’s so funny?” I looked into his eyes and unconsciously bit my lips to stop speaking any further, “Oh it’s nothing, you’ll know soon enough” I could see the confusion in his face, wanting to know what I meant it but I just won’t budge. There was a high chance we would be working together and I wanted to see his reaction when that time comes.

 

A car rolled up in front of us with fully tinted windows, I turned my attention back to Amber and waved goodbye, “I’ll see you around, Amber” He was absentmindedly waving back to me as the car drove away from him. I got comfortable on my seat with a smile plastered on my face.  

 

Sorry for the dry, uninteresting update, but all good things will come in time, might do a double update today. We shall see~ Thanks for the subs guys. Its greatly appreciated!