Chapter 11 We meet again

Why is it so hard to let go?

The elevator doors opened and Ailee greeted Amber immediately, "Lets give you a tour around the building" he nodded to her enthusiasm following her at the same pace. They moved on from the reception area to the dance rooms, most of which were occupied. They were having small talks in the midst of peeking into the first room, "That's the infamous Girls Generation, they debuted roughly 2 years ago" Amber watched as the girls danced their routine "Cute..." he thought to himself. Before they moved on to the other rooms in the ground floor, Ailee's phone started to ring. Amber watched her and smiled, indicating that she should pick up her phone, she gave him an apologetic smile and dashed off holding up her index finger, "Just one minute" she mouthed. Amber chuckled as she left, turning his attention back to the group of girls. But this time they were no longer dancing, some were sprawled across the floor and others were by the window taking in some fresh air. As he was scanning the room, a distant figure stood out from the rest, a girl with dirty blonde hair. She was exiting the dance room, the side of her face was too familiar and this triggered a tug in his heart, "No...she can't be" Amber started off slow following her, still trying to convince himself that she is not who he thinks she is. 

 

Just as he was about to call out her name across the hallway, "Je---" someone tapped his shoulder, Amber turned around only to be struck once again by her beauty. "Didn't I say we would see each other again soon?" he stood there in awe unable to produce any words. Krystal furrowed her brows and waved her hand in front of his face, "Hello...Amber? You haven't forgotten me already, have you?" he snapped out of his trance and coped out a nervous laugh, "Of course not, who can forget such a beautiful face~" Krystal gently shoved his arm and blushed a little, "So what are you doing, wandering around?" With that Amber remembered what he was doing, he turned around to catch a glimpse of the girl again but to his disappointment she was no longer there. Krystal moved around, facing Amber, "Are you looking for someone?" he lifted his eyes onto her and shook his head "No, I was just looking around. I'm in a middle of a tour" She tilted her head and looked behind him, "A tour you say, but where is your guide?" Amber was about to answer her but she hooked her arm in his, "I'll be your guide! First stop the dorm!" Before he could protest, she was dragging him out the building. 

 

Ailee came back out to the hallway, heading towards the dance room entrance but Amber was no where to be seen. "Amber?" she looked all over the place even going into the room and asking the girls if they seen him but still no luck. "Hmm, where could he have gone? Should have got his number"

 


Krystal's POV:

"This is the dorm, almost everyone under SM lives here, well most of them anyway" I pointed at the building not too far from the company. Amber gave her an amazed look, "Let's find your room" Amber halted with a blank look, "Um, I don't know what unit I'm in. I forgot to ask" I chuckled at his expression and reassured him, "That's fine cause I know where it is" again Amber's expression did not change but I didn't bother trying to explain it to him, the surprise is yet to come. We got up to the 3rd floor, the first door on the left. "Here we are" I opened the door not waiting for him to come in and dropped my bag on the floor as landed on the couch. To make things more confusing for poor Amber, all three of them came out from one of the bedrooms and immediately froze in their spots. I snickered at their expression and finally gave in, "I'm sorry Amber for not telling you until now. This is Sulli, Victoria and Luna and you are our fifth member" the girls were early to catch on as they were briefed earlier today that a male member will be joining them. But as for Amber, he was still shocked, "Do you mean I'll be staying here, with you girls?" All four of us merely nodded, with a pink tinge on their cheeks as they did so. 

 


Amber was still in a state of awe when they formally introduced themselves, he face palmed himself for being too naive when agreeing to the producer's new proposal. He sighed and looked around the apartment, there was three rooms and there was five of them. "Oh great, does that mean I get to have my own room?" he thought to himself, Just as he was about to ask about the room arrangements, Krystal got up from the couch and declared she was going to have a room all to herself. Amber panicked but before he could take ownership of the other vacant room, Victoria called out first "The other room is mine" Amber slumped his shoulders in defeat and together, Sulli and Luna had the third room. "I guess that means I have the couch" The girls chuckled and entered their respective rooms to unpack, leaving Amber in the living room. He sprawled himself on the couch and drifted off to sleep, thinking of the girl with the dirty blonde hair once again. 

 

All your comments crack me up, please keep commenting, I'm loving the feedback. Four girls and one boy in a apartment...what do you guys think? I need to refrain from listening to my dirty mind LOL :p jokes (its not that dirty) OHH btw have you guys seen the snippet of the last episode of Jessica & Krystal?? Seriously their sisterhood got me real good, my feels~ Anyway thanks for the support and subs!