chapter 3

RED

Bom fidgeting her fingers as she’s waiting for Seunghyun at her balcony. All the girls had gone home. She sighed as her worry is getting worse. What could have happened with him? They’re not a couple but there’s this strange feeling that Bom really wants to protect him in anyway. She wants to be the reason of his goofy gestures and smiles on his lips. Maybe she’s just being a protective sister, since she’s the youngest in her family. She doesn’t have a younger brother to take care to. But isn’t it too much? For Bom to cry when Seunghyun kissed Lee Hyori back in the days. He ended up sleeping right in front of her room in her dorm just to convince her that was all just an act.

The door bell rings, Bom’s running downstairs and open the door for Seunghyun. Seunghyun’s burdensome face startled her as she brought her palm on her lips.

“What’s wrong?” she asked as she escorted him to come inside. Seunghyun complied and walked inside. He noticed she’s alone because if she’s not, the girls would already cheer and ask for some foods he should bring. That’s the rule for visiting 2NE1. Food is the key.

“Should I get you some water?” Bom asked worriedly. Seunghyun nodded and laid himself on the couch. Bom comes back and give him a glass of water. He sat up and pulled Bom by the wrist, making her sit right beside him.

“Noona..” he trailed. Bom looks right into his eyes, trying to dig his honesty she values the most. “I don’t like you to be in that reality show. Stop the filming.”

Silence.

Bom stared at him as her eyebrows ever so slowly furrowed together.

“You’re acting all sad and even come here with heavy expression on your face because you don’t want me in that show?” Bom asked. Seunghyun nodded and grab the drink. “Just that?” Bom asked again, Seunghyun nodded.

“Yaah oppaaaa~! What is wrong with youuu?!” Bom whined, she pushed Seunghyun hard that the water spilled out from his glass. “I’m worried for nothing, you dumb!”

“You’re worried? To me?” Bom hit his forehead.

“Think before you act, stupid! You’re acting like this and you call yourself as my oppa? You’re not my oppa but my grandson!” she yelled and stood up. She must go to Roommate now. There’s no time left.

“Where are you going?” Bom side-eyed him.

“I’m going for the filming.”

“I told you I don’t like it!”

“Why?” they are now standing right in front of each other. Seunghyun is trying really hard not to grab Bom and crushed her in his embrace because he’s feeling so insecure right now.

“I want to ask you instead.” He said. Bom raised her eyebrow, allowing him to ask. “Who is the guy that people ship with you?”

“Omo~ are you jealous? I don’t know.” Bom said innocently. She’s wearing her shoes.

“Answer oppa seriously. Who is he?” he asked again. Bom stood up after wearing her shoes.

“Oppa.” She said, fixing his neck collar in the process. “I have no idea of who you’re talking about. It’s just what people say, not what’s really happening. I want to be in that show.. don’t you think it’s a good thing for me? I barely have korean friends.” Seunghyun sighed. He can never reject that pout. He slumped his shoulder.

“So, am I going with my manager or my oppa?” she asked, battling her eyelashes. She has the best aegyo in the world, I told you. Seunghyun grab her hand and open the door.

“Oppa.” He answered and led her to his car.

 

-

 

“So, out of all the roommate casts, who do you think the most beautiful?” Seho asked.

Kangjun, Minwoo, Seho and Nana are downstairs. Seho is waiting for Bom and the later join him. Nana smiled, she was ranked number 2 as the most beautiful idol in Korea before. The boys should be head over heels with her. But her smile turn into a frown.

“Soohyun.” Kangjun answered.

“Yes, Soohyun.” Minwoo added.

“How could you say that? Nana is right in front of you!” Seho laughed.Kangjun laughed an awkward laugh.

“it’s okay.” Nana waved her hands.

“Oh, hyung. Why haven’t you sleep? Are you lonely? Since Dongwook hyung is not here.”

“I’m waiting for Bom.”

“Oh. Why?” Kangjun asked.

“Nothing. Bom is my sister. Don’t mess with her or you’ll die in my hands.” Seho added which gain laugter from the rest.

Not long after, Bom opened the door and sneak in the house.

“Oh, Bom! You’re here!” Seho stood up and hug her. With tired eyes, Bom hugged him back and gives the rest a cute smile.

“You must be tired, noona.” Minwoo added. Bom sat in the middle of Nana and Kangjun. She sighed and look at Kangjun.

“I’m tired but after I look at the flower boys of Korea, I’m not tired anymore.” Kangjun smiles at her and stared down. This is the first time he felt comfortable around people and his smile just now feels so light, it’s natural. He has been pretending since the first day, where he actually still awkward with the people inside the house. Yes, even with Minwoo.

“You’ve work hard.” Kangjun whispered as Bom stared at him smiling. He doesn’t know why but he just rapidly look down, avoiding eye contact with her.

 

Her smiling face is something worth fight for.

 

-

 

In Gangwondo..

“Oppa! What’s wrong with you? You give me the creep, really. Stay away from meee!” Daehee yelled as she struggled from Dongwook’s embrace.

“Noo~ you must listen to me. I’m a happy human being now~! I love youu~ uuu~ uuu~” Dongwook said while singing 2NE1’s I love you.

“Oppaaaa! Stop singing! You officially destroy one of the best songs in the world.” Dongwook’s embrace is still warm around her as he whispered into her ear.

“I might destroy the songs but I swear to God, I will not destroy the main vocalist’s heart.” Daehee’s ears perked up.

“Wait, wait..” she pulled off his hands and stared at him seriously. “Park Bom?” she asked. Dongwook’s lips immediately widen into a big smile. His face slowly turn pink.

“Oh God, you just say her name and my heart goes wild.” He said, touching his chest. Daehee blinks several times before reacted.

“It’s been years since you look this happy! Oh my God~ you’re having a crush on her? She’s in Roommate too, right?” Daehee laughed happily as she jumped up and down. “This time, you have the right taste! Most of males in Korea loves her but has no opportunity to get closer to her. You’re lucky!”

“Yes, I am. She just texted me minutes ago, saying I should take my break and have a proper meal.” He grinned.

“Omo~ omo~ look at your smile! Haha! I never see you smile like that!” Daehee then hugged him. “Oppa.”

“Hm?”

“I sincerely love Park Bom and I completely bless you with her. But promise me when you get her, don’t let her go. She’s really famous. Guys are all over her.”

“I can picture myself with her and our kids in a grand house but I can’t even imagine her crying. You have my words, Daehee. Thanks for supporting me. I haven’t told anyone about this.” He smiled. Daehee then pulled him towards the crews.

“You should take a break and have a proper meal!” Daehee said and Dongwook laughs like a mad man.

A man who is madly in love.

 

--

 

I'm sorry for the late update!

I hope you're still enjoying this story <3 tell me your opinion about the plot too. Is it boring or good? Tell me! :p Thank you for subscribing this story and I hope you guys will leave some comment below. Have a nice day, everyone! I love youuu~~ uu~~ uu~~
 

Happy ied mubarak for all my muslim readers :)