chapter 1

RED

Bom walked in to YG headquarter with a grin plastered on her lips. She’s definitely lucky to be in that new reality show. She walked happily and stopped in front of a giant mirror at the corridor and inspect herself. Her smile turned to giggles as she remembers about what happen this morning. Sora was the one responsible for her outfit today. The short is dangerously short but the legging safe her.

 

Earlier this morning..

All of the rommate casts had gathered in the living room. Getting ready for a “family” photo shoot before they go. Everyone but the girls from room 1. Gayeon walked down and greet everyone. Bom is about to walked down right behind her when someone asked, “Where’s Bom?”

Yes, you guessed right. It was Dongwook.

“I’m here~ hello everyone.” Bom said as she walked to the sofa. Dongwook smiled and nodded at her attendance.

“Woah~ Bommie-yah. You’re so pretty! As expected, fashion leader, the main vocal of 2NE1.” Seho shouted and clapped his hands. Bom shyly giggled and sat on the sofa.

“No, Sora unnie did this to me. She dolled me up.” She said but everyone seemed not to hear her and kept complimenting her.

“Sora unnie did this!” she yelled and point out her outfit. Dongwook and Sungwoo chuckled as Seho finally pay attention to her.

“Oh, Sora noona did that to you?” Bom nodded once again. “Woah~ no doubt, a great style from a super model. You look good on it.” Seho’s endless compliment is flowing. Sora laughed as she felt her heart lighter. She was a scumbag when she arrived at the house. Nobody paid attention to her. Her only friend was her dog and it seems like no one even thought about it. No one even feel guilty for ignoring her a week ago. But thank God, Bom was here and changed everything.

“Bom looks good on everything, anyway.” Dongwook shrugged his shoulder as he sat next to Bom. Everyone is getting ready for the photo shoot, but that simple words and his simple sincere smile moved Bom a little. She suddenly felt butterflies in her tummy.

“Anyone! Get ready, please!” Bom’s thought was distrupted with the PD’s voice.

Bom smile is getting wider by the time.

Bom looks good on everything.

Bom looks good on everything.

I look good on everything.

God bless me, I’m the real beauty.

 

-

 

“I’m so tired.” Sora threw herself on her bed when they finally arrive at the house. Her head feels like to explode and her cheeks hurt. They had so much fun.

“Bom unnie is a crazy little cutie.” Gayeon responded as she too, lay down on her bed.

They are tired from all the craziness in the car and laughter that Bom brought. Park Bom is indeed an alien. Nobody understand what will she do next. Nobody can expect what she’s about to say in the next 5 seconds. Gayeon smiled as she typed on Roommate chatroom.

Bom unnie, fighting for your schedule!

At the same time, all of the Roommate members saw the chat Gayeon sent. Someone chuckled and closed the chatroom with a strong click. Bom is not that perfect, it’s just a week and she already gained so much attention. All she has is nice legs. Yes, she’s nice but everyone in the house is nice too.

 

-

 

Seho and Dongwook had done their lip-sync recording and get in to their room to catch some time alone. Chanyeol is outside and he’s talking with his manager. They don’t wanna bother him anyway.

“I wonder if Bom really likes you.” Seho suddenly said. Dongwook startled as he felt his cheeks getting warm. It’s weird. He has been teased with numerous of girls before but he never reacted like this. What’s wrong? “No, it’s fix. Bom likes you.” She stated matter of factly.

“Don’t be ridiculous, she doesn’t.” Dongwook is trying hard to press his grin. The feeling inside is bursting out. He wants to fly. But why?

“I will call her once again.” Seho pulled out his phone but Dongwook is fast enough to snatch it from him.

“Don’t!”

“Omo, why?” Seho blinked and seconds later, his startled face turned in to a smirk.

“Don’t call her. She maybe busy, give her some time. She’s going home anyway.” He reasoned. With an eternity smirk plastered on his lips, Seho nodded and pretend to collapse on the bed. He quickly covered his face with a pillow to hide his grin. Dongwook is definitely happy with the possibility of Bom having a crush on him. Which is mean, he also likes Bom.

Hoo~ I think they are the ones who go overseas. Seho thought.

 

-

 

Bom jumped up and down for hours already and she didn’t seem to be tired. 2NE1 had been practicing for their world tour concerts. Dara is already surrendered and laid down on the floor, gasping for air. But Bom’s jumping beside Dara while bragging about her Roommate experience NON STOP.

“Bom unnie is extra active today.” Minzy stated as she and Chaerin took a rest on the bench near the sounds.

“I’m amazed with her energy..” Chaerin trailed.

“He undirectly said that I’m pretty! He’s really my future man~ Can you see my bright future, Dara? Prepare yourself because maybe I’m getting married really soon! Kyaaa!” Bom’s endless words are far from an end. Dara put her hands on her eyes. Not really listening to what Bom says because she’s been repeating that story over and over again.

“Stop, Bom. I’m getting dizzy.” Dara groaned.

“What do you mean by that? I’m telling you an amazing story! I mean, it’s like magic. I didn’t have any idea that he will be in that show. And when he’s in, I didn’t even interested in him but after all this week, he’s so caring and charming! It’s like he’s there for me. We’re perfect for each other, aren’t we?” Bom rants again. Dara throw his hand up and ask for help from her younger members. Chaerin catch the code and pulled out her phone. This method always success to bring Bom quite.

Around 15 minutes later, Bom is still noisy but she’s already lying down on the floor. Exhausted.

“Come to think of it, I never seen he smiled like that to his co-actress. Maybe. Just maybe, we can stand a chance?” Bom’s world is still lingering around but she instantly quite when someone come in to the practice room.

“Hello, everybody!” Taeyang entered and stand close to Chaerin. He doesn’t want to come down since he’s busy recording in the studio room upstair. But that friend of him insisted. He even tried to kiss him on the cheek. “He tried to kiss me!” Taeyang said while pointing to his friend who is now mingling with Bom. Chaerin laughed and cares his cheek.

“If he ever laid his lips on you, I swear I’ll kill him.” Chaerin said. Taeyang chuckled.

“You are scary.” He swung his hand on her shoulder. “Tired?”

“Hmm.” Chaerin nodded as she laid her head on his shoulder. Taeyang smiled and patted her head in response.

 

-

 

“Why are you here?” Bom coldly asked.

“Can you just smile and greet me properly? Because I bring something for you.”

“What is it?” Seunghyun took juices from his bag and give it to her and Dara.

“Watermelon for you and Strawberry for Dara. Enjoy!” he said. Bom took the juice with a wide grin and sip the juice while laying on the ground. Seunghyun laid down too with his palm on his chin, looking at Bom.

“I don’t have energy to sit. I’m about to die.” Bom said.

“I died already.” Dara stated. Seunghyun chuckled. These two are the oldest but act like the youngest in the group.

“Did you give a hard time for the girls again today?” Seunghyun asked.

“I didn’t! Who said that?!” Bom shouted, automatically defending herself. Seunghyun smiled and nodded in response. She’s just too cute and he couldn’t stop staring at her perfection. Bom looked at Seunghyun and their eyes met. Sparks seen on his eyes but there’s only concern coming from Bom’s. Bom suddenly put her hand on his chin, moved his face to the left and the right.  She inspected his face and he’s more than happy to be this close with her.

“You look tired, are you ok? Your face look dull.” Bom’s said.

“I’m indeed tired. I haven’t eat anything since this morning but what can I do? Someone is forget to remind me to have meals.” He said.

“Oh God, I forgot. I’m too excited in my new house.. Should we go down and have lunch?” Bom pinch his cheek playfully and smiled.

“That’s a good idea.” He smiled.

“Let me gather my strength first. I told you, I’m about to die.” She said and closed her eyes.

“Okay.” Seunghyun chuckled and stood up. His smile grew bigger as he remember what Chaerin sent him. Chaerin sent him another text. She always did it whenever she needs help to calm Bom out. Because Bom only hear him once. And that makes him proud.

From: Chaerin

Help me!