Chapter 2 : The Strawberry Delight Cafe

Teleportation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everybody wake up wake up, ge gah cunda" My alarm on my phone began to play.

I mumbled as I reached for my phone to turn it off. I placed my phone back onto the side and attempted to get out of bed.....but I couldn't move my legs. I then rememberd about Luhan and what happened early this morning so I looked over at him to see if he was awake.

He was fast asleep.

Hugging my legs.

I must say that he looked absolutely adorable but now wasn't the time, I slowly sat up and removed his arms from my legs. On the third try I was free and able to walk around, yes! I made my way downstairs with my phone, since the house was small I was in the kitchen within seconds. Since its the first time I've woken up to my breakfast before work alarm I decided to cook some bacon and eggs for me and Luhan.

As I was cooking I thought about today's plan. I'm going to bring luhan with me to the diner to speak with Bekkie and ask him a few questions. Then I can carry the plan in from there, hopefully everything should run smoothly. As I finished cooking and plated the food Luhan appeared while rubbing his eyes. He looked at me with a confused expression for a few seconds, but then shook his head and sat on one if the chairs near the side.

"Ermm....Mor-ning?" He said in English.

"Yes good morning, hungry?" I pointed to the food and he shook his head yes. I began to clean up while he ate silently, since there was a language barrier we couldn't say much to eachother...until i had an idea. I went into the living room and grabbed a small note pad and pen, then i waked back in and placed them infront of him.

"Write down what you want to say phonetically please" as i spoke I jestured what each word meat by writing in the air with a pen and pointing to my mouth to emphasis say. He nodded and picked up the pen, he hesitated for a second and then wrote something down. I grabbed my phone and typed what he wrote into Google translate. It wasn't precise so i summed it up so it made sense.

"What time is it and where are you going?" He wrote.

I typed my message in English and translated it for him. Once again it isn't correct but he must of also made sense of it.

"Its 6:30am, I work at a cafe down the street so I need to open up soon. Don't worry you're coming with me, i will have the translater from last night explain more once we get there okay? " he nodded as i placed my phone down after Ityped im going to get ready. I was about to walk out until he shouted me.

"What's wrong Luhan?" I asked.

He understood me but was unable to answer so he just gestured to his clothes. Deer Pajamas, oh. I thought to myself for a second on what to do, i have no time to buy him any clothes so he would have to wear some of my casual ones, since they were men's anyway.

"Follow" i asked as he walked behind me with the note book and pen. I lead him to my wardrobe and opened it for him, it was like a walk in one so he could easily see everything. I pointed to the jeans and t-shirts at the back and he seemed to get the message. I grabbed my work uniform and headed to the bathroom to change.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter