Chapter 4: Why are you here?

Teleportation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still in a state of shock from who was stood at the door. Why are they even here in the UK for a start! But what shocked me the most was all 13 were here...Right on my door step

"Were here for the deer b- I mean my brother" Eunyuk spoke first. I was still slightly shaking

"Deer Brother? Whaa-" Before I could finish He pushed past me along with Yesung and heechul.

"Wait stop! Why are you here, what deer?" I began to panic as the rest barged through and knocked me onto the floor. Leetuk who was the last to enter gave me an apologetic look and gave me his hand to get up. I slapped it away and walked into the direction they all ran off in.

"HEY I SAID WH-" Kangin placed a hand over my mouth and dragged me to the living room "Don't struggle, we know you have him"

And then it hit me.

Luhan.

Kangin removed his hand from my mouth "W..Wait, have who?" I tried to act as if I was confused, The way they were acting didn't look like they were going to be nice towards luhan...

"You know who! Now where is that brat, he's been hiding for too long" Ryewook shouted as he ran up the stairs.

I could hear various things being broken as Kangin and Kibum held me down on the couch. All I could do was hope Luhan had hidden somewhere.

All of a sudden Heechul came out from the kitchen and nodded at Kibum. They both let me go and walked out of the front door. Did they find Luhan? Soon they all began to one by one walk through the door, Heechul was just about to leave he looked at me as if I was his pray and spoke.

"We will be back, You can't hide him forever. Even if we don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter