Chapter 1: How did you get here?!

Teleportation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've just managed to finish the last few paragraphs of my English course work ready for Monday. Gahh I can't feel my fingers from typing and my from sitting on this chair! Oh well, the best thing I need now is sleep.

I decided to print and photocopy my work as I cleared my desk of energy drink cans and Pringle tubes. Yes I have a caffeine and food addiction but I swear I don't need help hehe. I placed my work into a plastic wallet and then into my bag ready for college. The time was 1am so I could get a few hours before I had to go to work, Greeaaatt.

I made my way up the stairs with my cushion, I began to smile as I saw my bedroom door. what a sad life I have, smiling at my bedroom. I did the usual teeth brushing and face washing which only took around 20 minutes. Finally the time arrived, sleep time! I threw my pillow on my bed and began to get changed. But just as I was about to jump into bed I noticed a rather large human shape lump under my coveres. I rubbed my eyes thinking I had too many energy drinks.Since the lump was still there I decided to do the first thing that came to mind..

Poke it.

I heard a manly grown as I did so I jumped back expecting them to wake up. I paced around the room, different thought filled my head. Do I know who this is? how did they get in? is this how my life will end? Are they cute? Omg no no Jess stop. After five minutes I have had enough, I'm tired and want my bed back.I leaned forward and slowly pulled the covered down.

A person slowly began to appear in...Deer Pajamas? They had there face turend away but I could see his maroon red messy hair all over his face. He looked around my age and height, maybe a little taller since he was curled up. I poked him again this time into his cheek, He looked harmless so I decided against screaming or hitting him...although I had already planed how to protect myself with the frying pan downstairs.

He grouns again and rubbed his face.He slowly sat up and opens his eyes.He slowly turned to me and widened his mouth and eyes.I was about to speak when he did something I didn't expected. He screamed as if I was about to attack him, then he snatched the quilt and covered himself while screaming still. Wow he's a better screamer than me, but right now I candidates admire that. He need to Shush right now. I sat on the bed and tugged the covered down slowly but with much protest.

"HEY STOP SCREAMING BEFORE YOU WAKE UP MY NEIGHBORS!" I shouted. it seriously sounded like I was killing this boy even though he's in my bed. He looked at me still with wide eyes but stopped screaming. He looked so cosnfused which was adorable but not the right time to do so.

"Thank you *breathes out* but why are you here and how did you get here" I asked while slowly moving the blanket so that he can't do anything with it. it took him a few seconds before he finaky spoke.

"I can't understand you, what's going on?" He spoke in an familiar language. Although I couldn't speak it I noticed it was Chinese. Mandarin to be exact. I had to think for a second before I had an idea, my friend Bekkie can speak mandarin and is also awake right now so she's my best bet. I pulled out my phone and motioned him to Shush.

It range once untilled she picked up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter