We Changed, They Didn't

You Don't Know Me, So Please Don't Hate Me

Kai's P.O.V

I was talking to Chen wondering when they'll arrive, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see that it's N and the rest of the guys from VIXX.

"Hey Kai." N greeted me. Chen and I stood up and bowed to Vixx, while they did the same to us. I smiled and said, "What took you guys so long Chen and I were getting bored just sitting here waiting fot you guys."

N gave me a confused look, "Wait you guys are going to help us?"

Chen smiled at them and nodded, "We have been asked to help you guys overcome your differences with each other by your CEO."

"But why you guys?" Ravi spoke up. Chen looked at me and I just smiled, "Because me and the rest of EXO used to be like you guys. Almost all of my members hated me or they felt uncomfortable with me. So the company not wanting us to disband because that would mean them losing money, decided that we should go to the U.S thinking that we just needed a break. But along the way we came across this group and lets just say they changed us."

Chen looked at Leo, Hongbin, and Ken, "I know you guys are confused as to why I'm suddenly so close to Kai since I used to hate this guy, and yeah this group that you'll met at the States will change you for the best."

"Is this the third person that will help us?" N asked very curious. Chen again spoke, "No lets just say that this group is a group that your CEO doesn't know anything about. He only knows that we somehow stopped our differences and that's why he asked us to help you guys. And to be more clear with you guys we have no idea who this third person is that's supposed to also help you guys."

Well that was a bit of a lie we kind of have an idea on who it can be, but we don't want to tell them just yet because we aren't sure. I look at VIXX's faces and it's obvious that some of them don't want to go to the U.S. I sigh then look at Ravi who was looking at me with a look that said 'I'm sorry' I then looked at N, "So I guess you changed this guy from the way he's looking at me. Ravi don't worry about it I forgive you." I then held my hand out and Ravi shook it with a shy smile on his face. Leo, Ken, and Hongbin look at me with looks of disgust. I laugh at them and shake my head then think 'Man Karina you'll have a lot on your plate with these guys'

"Since we still have about a good hour and a half to board the plane you guys should get something to eat." After I said that they all went to order food, I then sat down agian to finish my own food and Chen did the same. Chen and I were also wearing a face mask and hoodies but I had mine down while Chen had his on.

After Chen was done with his food he took a sip from his drink and said, "So who do you think will face the wrath of Karina? And who do you think will be the hardest to change?"

I laughed and said, "Without a doubt Leo that guy is so stubborn I think he'll be the first one to face her wrath. I think the hardest to change will be N and Leo or Ken."

Chen raises an eyebrow, "And why do you think that?" I clasped my hands on the table and leaned forword, "It's because I know exactly how N felt you already know that you and I were the hardest to change."

"Well I understand why you chose N but why Leo and or Ken?" Chen said playing with the strings of his hoodie. I thought about his question and then answered, "It's just that I think that between the three of those haters Leo and Ken might actually have a reason to hate dark skinned people. Hongbin just has parents who taught him to dislike dark skinned people, so I think he'll be the easiest to change. But for some reason I just feel that those two are hiding something." I bite my lip in frustration wondering if this trip will change those two. After a while the announcer announced that our flight is now ready for boarding.

I looked up from my phone and saw the other Vixx members walking toword us. Chen was sleeping with his earbuds in and his head on his arm, so I shook his shoulder and he looked around and yawned and streched his body out. "Is it time to go?" He asked I just nodded at him and I then looked at VIXX, "Are you guys ready to head out?"

They nodded and we went to the gate that had the plane that would take us to the U.S., before we headed inside we each looked at our ticket to see who we would be seating next to who in the first class section. I saw that Chen would seat in between Ken and Hyuk while I would have the window seat with N and Leo; Ravi sat in front of me while Hongbin sat in front of Hyuk.

The VIXX members shot glares at each other, none of them wanted to sit next to the persons that they disliked. The only one that seemed to not shoot glares at anyone was N he just looked at his ticket with a blank face, but he went ahead of us and gave the lady his ticket and went inside the gate Leo was shooting daggers at N and he soon gave the lady his tickect as well, all of us soon followed suit and went inside the plane. This is going to be a long flight, I thought to myself.

Chen P.O.V

When all of us went in the plane and took our seats in these very comfortable leather black chairs I expected us to just go to sleep, half of us looked ready to just drop dead asleep, but no Ken just had to talk to me while I was just about to put my earbuds in and go to sleep.

"Why did you change? Did they brainwash you or something? Come on Chen we already lost Ravi and now you too? I don't see why you guys even like Kai and N, they are a flaw in life that should've never exsisted."

I look at him with a mixture of disgust and sadness, was I really like this when I hated Kai? I shook my head then looked away from him and then I finally said, "They didn't brainwash me or anything, if anything they saved me from falling deeper into this nonsense word called hate. And you didn't lose me and Ravi, you chose to lose us." I paused and looked at him agian with a cold deadly expression, "And if you dare say that they are a flaw and that they don't deserve to exist, I'll personally make your life a living hell. And don't think I won't you of all people know how much I made Kai's life a living hell."

Ken looked at me in fear, "Why do you protect them like that? You don't even know N so why protect him also?"

"Because I know that the way you guys treat N is almost as bad as I used to treat Kai." I then looked away from him again, and as I put my red and black headphones on and close my eyes I say. "And because I want to start making up for all the crap I put Kai and partially N through." I then drifted of to nothingness as I let sleep take over me.

Ken P.O.V

How dare Chen threaten me? Me?!? Who used to be one of his closest friends? Did he forget that I was the one who found him on a street wincing in pain because his ankle hurt? And then I was the one who helped him go to a hospital, this ungrateful brat. I don't understand why his fans think he is such a sweetheart, if they truly knew him they would see his develish side. I'm sure those fans woulde be surprised by all those evil things he used to do to Kai.

When Chen drifted off to sleep I looked at Hyuk who was looking at me . I glared at him and said, "What do you want?" He grabbed his pikachu neck pillow, which I wish I had by the way, and gave me a pitful look, "You should know that N did nothing to brainwash Ravi, Ravi chose to change his ways and I hope that once this trip is over you would've changed too."

"Why do you want me to change I thought you hated me," I questioned him.

"Look I don't hate you, I just hate how you treat N. He did nothing to you guys and yet you treat him like crap." I just scoffed at him if only he knew why I hate N and not only him but all of those dark good for nothing freaks.

"Whatever but don't come crying to me once you realize that those good for nothing dark skinned freaks aren't worth having as friends." He shook his head and took out his tablet and started playing a game. "Don't worry about me because I know for a fact that I won't ever regret being friends with him and Kai hyung."

I look out of the window and think of how this trip won't change anything, Leo, Hongbin, and I won't change at all. Thinking about that makes me smirk, they will never change my reasoning on why I hate those freaks. But now I wonder who are these people that mangaged to change Exo and not only that but who is this other person who is supposed to help us. Oh whatever it's probably one of the CEO's old friends.

Yeah this trip won't change me at all, boy how wrong I was thinking that. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

A/N So what did you guys think? Guys please don't be a silent reader if I get at least five comments, the next time I update it'll be a double update. On a side note may Eun-B and now RiSe Rest in Peace I have heard that these two were as close as sisters, and at least now they are togther again and watching over thier families and friends. RiSe was a fighter I know she tried her hardest to stay alive for her family, friends, and fans but sadly she couldn't fight no more. I send my condolences to both of thier families, Ladies Code , and friends and fans. I know what you guys are going through I also lost a friend, and just this year I lost a classmate just a week until graduation. Both of them were great people but they also died early. So agian I say R.I.P to Eun-B, RiSe and to anyone else who has lost a family member or friend.  And why do the good have to die young?