Accused

Accused

Cho Kyuhyun, the most famous lawyer in his field, known for many people. A young man with a bright background. He was the winner of all the cases this far. Just his name was enough to know who wins the case.

And now he had a case that was easy. He wins this and money would flow to him. His client Mr.Yun, the CEO of a big corporation had sued his accountant and financial administrator for defalcation. Some evidence and end of the story.

Today was his day; closing this case and get his money.

He was sitting next to Mr.Yun and reviewing his papers.it was turn of accused to defend himself.

Judge let Kyuhyun to ask his questions.

‘’please introduce yourself.’’

‘’ Lee Sungmin.’’

‘’are you accountant of Mally corporation?’’

‘’yes, sir.’’

‘’you are accused for defalcation about 1000000$.is that true?’’

‘’no…no sir.’’

‘’and how would you convince us?’’

‘’I …I was the one who reported it.’’

‘’do you remember the date?’’

‘’yes, it was exactly last week, Monday.’’

‘’how did you find it?’’

‘’I was checking the notes for monthly reporting and I found that a lot of money was taken without telling me or any notes for it.’’

‘’why didn’t you check notes sooner?’’

‘’I had a lot of work to do and monthly reporting was near.’’

‘’when you found out what did you do?’’

‘’I immediately told Mr.Yun and asked if he knows something about it; because sometimes CEOs can take the money for personal issues and then give it back later.’’

‘’and has this happened in your company this far?’’

‘’yes, twice. But they pay backed.’’

‘’and this one?’’

‘’Mr.yun said he didn’t.’’

‘’so where’s the money Mr.Lee?’’Kyuhyun shouted.

‘’I…I d-don’t know’’

Judge interrupted: ‘’attorney Cho please control your voice.’’

‘’yes your highness.’’Kyuhyun bowed and turned to accused.

‘’it is your job to know how much money give and take with whom; it’s your responsibility; isn’t it?’’

‘’yes sir but…’’

‘’so you are responsible!’’

‘’Mr.Cho I’m warning you.’’ Judge with a fierce look said.

‘’my apology’’ Kyuhyun bowed again.

‘’how many people access to this bank account?’’

‘’just me and Mr.Yun.’’

‘’do you have any bank account except this?’’Kyuhyun showed a paper.

‘’no, that’s the one.’’

‘’your highness I want the court to search accused house until tomorrow for any information.’’

‘’accepted. We will continue this tomorrow. Dismiss.’’

                                               ------------------

Kyuhyun lose his tie and fell down on his couch. He was wrong. It was difficult. There wasn’t enough evidence and the money was big. The bank told him they didn’t cash any money for the company this month, not a little, not a lot. And Mr.Lee has said the truth. He doesn’t have any other bank account except for his salary. Unless he has another identity or gave it to his family. He took at his phone and made a call.

‘’hello, sorry for bothering you but do me a favor. I want all information about Lee‘s family accounts and his friend, every one related to him tonight please. It’s emergency.’’

                                      ----------------------------------

He was reading the data. Nothing suspicious. Nothing at all. Where the hell is the money? Something is not right…

                                        

 

 

                                              -------------------------

The court was so noisy today. A lot of people came to see what will happen. Judge silenced the crowd and began:

‘’we investigated and searched Mr.Lee Sungmin house but there was nothing. Attorney Cho please start.’’

‘’yes your highness. This case at first seemed easy to me but we don’t have enough evidence and because Mr.Lee was accountant he was in charge for company’s money he must pay for the lost or go to prison’’

Lee Sungmin looked paled. He fell down to his chair and took his head in his hands.

‘’but…’’

But what? Isn’t prison enough?

‘’ we have some evidence that shows Mr.Lee is not guilty…’’

Everything is finished. life in a cell. For eternity. Wait…what???

‘’there is a bank account in Switzerland. It’s for John Maly and on Tuesday 500000$ has sent to this account. Another 200000 on Wednesday and 300000 on Thursday.

‘’and who is this John Maly?’’ Judge asked.

‘’he is exactly this Yun Mintae. He use this name for his business.

‘’YOU LIAR! IT’S NOT ME! I DON’T STEAL MY MONEY!’’

‘’silence! Mr.Yun you are arrested for defalcation 1000000$ and lying to the court. Take him out. Dismiss!’’

‘’YOU BASTARD! YOU WERE MY LAWYER. YOU MUST SEND HIM TO JAIL NOT ME. I’LL REVENGE! WAIT AND SEE!’’

Kyuhyun shook his head and went out of the court.

‘’Mr.Cho?’’

He didn’t pay attention. He was not in the mood. He didn’t get money for this case. Damn it! This case will ruin his reputation.

‘’Mr.Cho please wait!’’

He sighed and turned around: ’’what can I do for you Mr.Lee?’’

‘’I wanted to thank you.’’

‘’it’s not necessary, I just did my job.’’

‘’yes I know; but you saved me! please let me thank you properly. I want to do something…’’

‘’but as I told it’s not necessary. Have good day.’’

Mr.Lee sighed:’’ at least have my card if someday you change your mind,   I’ll be very happy to be a help. Thank you again.’’  He bowed and went to his car.

A help? Maybe another time. Now home and sleep is more appreciated.

 

 

 

 

 

A.n: hope you enjoy this.please let me know what do you think