PM [6]

perfect Mark

The lunch break bell rang, you quickly turned your body to Mark who sat behind you, “ emergency “, you said then smiled. He smiled back then nodded. You ran as fast as possible to toilet for girls. It didn’t take too long then you washed your hand. When you finished washing your hand you realized few girls came inside restroom with you. You pretty surprised that it was the eonni you met on your second day at school.

“ hi eonni “, you bowed after greeting but then two different girls caught your wrists on each side. You didn’t know what you did wrong or may be this eonni just want you to buy her pack of cigarette, again. You let your body not to be stiffened since it might hurt your wrist.

“ I – I’ll buy you thistime so please let me off “, you plead.

“ I don’t need it this time.. “

“ then.. what do you need now, eonni? I’ll get you one.. “,you responded quickly. Not like the last time when you were a bit brave when you lifted your head to accidentally meet Mark’s eyes, you awared that you were in a dangerous time.

“ don’t get any closer to Henry. “, she said boldly, right in front of you when both of your hands got held by two girls.

You got frozen a bit, you couldn’t stop since it still few days to go to the competition. “ but.. “ you almost said things then got cut, “ do as I said “, she said with her hands folded in front of her.

“ I got.. “

Slap

“ I don’t need any more explanation, just do as I said “

Your face turned left, she slapped pretty hard on your right cheek. You closed your eyes, tried to hold the sting feelings which started to grow. Two girls beside you released your wrists then started to leave followed the leader.

-

Mark leaned his back against the wall in front of his class. He waited for you from the restroom to go rooftop together. He let his eyes trailed to the way where he could see three pairing of girl shoes and let his eyes up to see the shoes’ owner face. He was pretty surprised that those girls were the eonnis who ever hurt you back then. As the steps getting closer to him, the more he made himself stood straight. The leader kept her eyes on Mark’s which didn’t leave hers till she passed him. Mark kept minding in mind what those girls doing in first grade arena. Once the girls passed him, he grew worried about you that he ran to girl’s restroom. When he almost arrived, you just got out from the restroom. You realized someone was coming to your direction so you turned your head straight to see who came. You let a smile grew when you saw Mark there. Your expression was slightly changing since you could feel the right corner of your lips was stinging.

Mark walked slowly to your direction. He could see how your right corner lips turned a bit blue. He also caught your slightly changing face which practically showing him that you were hurt.

“ a – are you okay ? “ he said, hesitantly let his palm out to reach your cheek, “ what those eonni had done to you ? “

“ I hit the karma for hurting you yesterday, “ you smiled playfully. You still felt bad for hurting Mark’s heart yesterday, making him jealous.

Mark sighed in disagreement, “ how could you say those words now making me feel bad “ he softly touched the blue area in your corner lips which cause you flinched a bit.  You could only let a smile out once you heard his words.    

“ let’s go to the health section, I’ll take care of you “

You shook your head, he need to have his lunch. “ it’s okay .. it’s just a lil “ you covered his hand with both of your hands. He turned his body back to face you, again. His gaze turned tender.

“ it’s a lil but still it hurts, right ? “

You didn’t blink. He was totally right. What hurt more is when they didn’t even give you time to explain anything and just slapped you. You hung your head when you started to feel things tightened your heart. The feeling was like when you were judged by your dad about always getting bad at class. You started to feel a tear formed in the corner of your eyes.

Mark could see how your shoulder slightly shaken. He took you closer to him immediately. His right arm covered your back shoulder when his left arm slowly moved to your back in certain rhythm. He shushed you calm. Your head placed right on his chest, you didn’t even lift your head up so he couldn’t take you closer for more.

“ I haven’t even said anything, it’s so unfair. “

He could hear how your voice quavered then your sob followed after. “ sssh.. don’t cry, I am sorry I couldn’t save you just now.. I promise this wont ever happen again..” he tried to pull you closer to him. He successfully did as your ear listened to his heart beat and he kept your back to gain your calm on. You nodded slowly in his warm embrace, tried your best to calm yourself for being so emotional just now.

Mark kept your back as his eyes fell to a pair of shoes few meters from where you stood with him. He trailed up then saw Henry stood there, watching. Henry managed his position cool as his eyes met with Mark’s. He slightly bowed to Mark direction then left. Mark had no idea how long Henry had stayed there when the latter watched clearly how Mark spoke normally to you.

-

“ ouch “

You flinched once cold cotton placed on your bruised. Mark rubbed it again, this time softer than before. After he put the cold cotton he took a bandage beside him then put it on your corner lips. He put it slowly and carefully. He proudly looked at his work when he just put the bandage then sat in front of you, still focused on his work. After gladly looked around his done work, he looked straight to your eyes then smiled after.

“ better ? “

His lovingly tone landed cutely in your ear, you nodded then traced his work in the right corner of your lips. Mark followed your finger then he focused on your plump lips. He never kissed you. He gulped hard then leaned closer to you. His palm already rest beside your seats in each of your body, perfectly trapped you between him and the wall. His lips slowly nibbled your lower lips at first then went fully to your upper lips and so on. After he felt it enough, he broke the kiss slowly then looked at you as loving as possible when all you could do was blushing hard then lowered your sight fell to his uniform.

“ let’s eat our lunch “

Mark knew time was tickling hard and you both need to finish lunch to survive next lessons. He took your hand then softly pulled you with him so you could follow his steps. It would be lie if he didn’t feel his heart beating crazily. He tried his best not to look so awkward and to keep his pace when he kissed you. You were pretty surprised when his lips landed on yours. It felt so soft and he tenderly kissed you which actually you craved for more but when he retreated, you just couldn’t lean to continue since your heart beating rapidly wont getting any calmer that you thot you might just dead at the moment. You glad that Mark didn’t lean in again once he broke the kiss, gave you time to gather your sense before going back to class. It was a sweet first kiss from him.

[]

 

 

 

Henry wasn’t that person who loved to come with full attendance report at the end of semester. So he sneaked out to leave his class. When he heard lunch break bell rang he was going to buy snacks then he happened to see Hyeri, his classmate, with her two friends went out from first grader restroom. He was wondering what his friends did there when he could heard some running steps came closer to him that he hid behind the wall. He just naturally hid because he happened to pass first grader’s girl restroom. He didn’t want to end up as a ert for passing girl restroom.

Softly he heard someone sobbed and a boy voice there. He took a peek then he looked at how Mark comforted you in his arm. No one left after he saw Hyeri and there you were sobbing in Mark embrace. He automatically gritted his teeth when he imagined what you had been through in the restroom. He didn’t plan to hide anymore. He wanted Mark to know, he was watching. He was pretty surprised tho to know that Mark didn’t look stupid like how he first met him. He was wondering all the times why you wanted to date with such freak when he first saw Mark but now he started to get it why. Since Mark was way different with his appearance all the times.

“ Let’s talk outside “

He said as he stood in front of Hyeri’s table. Hyeri listened then followed. Henry stood few steps in front of her then closed the gaps slowly, left them only inch gap apart.

“ are you nervous ? “ he asked, Hyeri stayed silent.

“ do your heart beating crazily ? “ he asked then smirked, Hyeri stayed still. She knew Henry mocked her. Even if she is, she’d love to stay high since she is the queenka.

“ Let me tell you Hyeri, even if your heart crazily beating that you might die, I wont care. “ he looked straight to her eyes, “ this isn’t joke since I don’t have any heart to you. “

“ this is the first and last warning for you, don’t even lay any fingers to Min Hee, If I heard or witnessed it, I’ll definitely kill you and if you thot I m kidding, you can try me “

He said then left Hyeri dumbfounded behind.