PM [5]

perfect Mark

Raise your hand

You peek to your phone after a slight swap on it. You’ve been exchanging texts with Mark when miss Kim opened stealing point session. It’s second number already. Mark said usually she will come up with 3 numbers in stealing point session. You lifted your head to meet his eyes then shook your head a bit. His eyes kept pointing towards whiteboard’s direction. Mark sat a few meters in front of you, all sat in circles.

“ you did well, Min Ah ! now, who want to do the last number ? “

You raised your hand fast. Well, you kept hesitant in mind whether to do it or not but there was a space which just so curios about what’s gonna happen if I raised my hand took over your body.

“ Oh Min Hee, okay come up here “

Miss Kim said as she started to write a riddle in the white board. You just stood behind her while waiting for her to finish. She moved so you could clearly read the question, your smile grew once you finished reading it then took the board marker. You finished it incredibly fast since you did the exact same question last night thru Mark’s question and managed to study on it again before you went to school this morning so it’s pretty fresh in your memory. You proudly smiled to yourself as you reread your answer then put the marker on its right place. Miss Kim asked you to back on your seat. You sat then flashed a smile to Mark who already put his thumb up to your direction.

“ Great Job, Min HeeMiss Kim turned her body then flashed you a smile, “ okay class! Let the exam began! “ she said then passed papers to students. You received the paper then carefully read the first number.

-

“ Min Hee, can you please help me bring these books with me to my room ? “, miss Kim asked when other students already left beside you and Mark. Mark still busy with his bag so did you. You decided to be the last one who collected your exam paper since you weren’t that confident to put it faster then left the class. When Mark was simply had the same thought because he didn’t want to be shown up. He wanted to remain average. You nodded quickly since it’s teacher’s request, “ yes Mam “ you said then walked front to take the books.

Miss Kim walked first then you followed her. Before you managed to pass the class door, you well received Mark’s mouthed you an ‘I’ll be waiting here’ then you nodded as reply. You walked faster to catch Miss Kim’s steps then arrived at her room.

“ put it there, Min Hee “ she said as she sat on her seat. You put the books on her table then stood to wait for any further instructions. You lifted your head up to meet her smiles. She smiled tenderly to you, sincerely.

“ you did great in the pre-exam stealing points “, she put her arms on her table then continued, “ I don’t know why other teachers kept telling me to stop anticipating anything from you.. just so you know the last  number I put as question is the real hard one “

You were so shy listening to a teacher’s compliment. This is your first time to hear such supportive yet so sincere words from a teacher. “ thank you ssaem “ you said then bowed.

“ do your best from now on, I believe in you “, she smiled then gave you permission to leave her room. You walked out of her room with heart filled with happiness. It seemed like you flight to the seventh heaven before then you bumped in to someone then heard sounds of books fell. You quickly apologized, “ sorry.. “ , you said as you bent down to take the books from your behind then your right while the latter took  the books from your front and in your left. You still focused on collecting the books when you could hear the latter mumbled, “ Choi Min Hee ? “

You lifted your head to see the latter’s face. You’ve never met him before. He acknowledged your confused expression that he added carefully, “ Choi Han Hee’s daughter ? “

After you heard his last question, you started to realize that you both really never met before then nodded your head. “ so.. do you like motogp ? “, you asked playfully as you stood up with him then passed him his books. He nodded many times, “ crazily loving it ! “ his voice full of happiness.

“ Ah ! My name is henry “ he said as he reached out his hand, “ your sunbae if you noticed tho “, he said with no superiority feeling in it.

“ ah .. sorry sunbae for using some friendly words instead “, you shook hand with him while lowered your body a bit.

“ n- nno no no no, it’s okay, I want to be your  friend “, he said then wrapped the books with both arms. “ nice to meet you and wish to see you more around “ he added. You bowed in agreement then he excused himself to leave first.

You walked while minding whether Henry sunbae really wanted to be your friend since he acknowledged you as your dad’s daughter but looking back to Mark who is your boyfriend now, may be, Henry really wanted to be your friend because of you. You turned right to your class’s corridor then saw Mark there leaned his body against the wall then smiled to you. When you replied his smile, he walked to your direction. You only walked side to side with him no interlacing hands no linking arms when you still both in school’s arena. Once you passed the school gate, you linked your arms with Mark. You just didn’t want to make Mark embarrassed because of your childish act in school, since you knew how he didn’t really like to be center’s attention.

Mark didn’t even bothered by your actions, actually he loved it when he got closer to you and he didn’t really bother himself to tell you since it’s still your early dating days with him. He felt shy to ask for more from you.

“ ah .. “ you turned your head to Mark’s direction when he let out a voice. “ the English teacher looks like she interested to you, Japanese teacher as well “ he said when he looked straight to your eyes. You told him about how miss Kim impressed by your previous work in front of class and obviously Mark so proud of it since it’s one of his point in teaching you the day before. He wanted to make you stand out. He had that thought of breaking your Dad’s words about a stupid you which most likely all the teachers in school also heard about it. He was more than glad when he saw how’s miss Kim surprised when she looked at the white board.

“ if one of them or both of them asked you out for a competition, join it, don’t think twice about it “, he added, left you pouted beside him. You doubted you could win any competition tho. “ don’t think about winning it, just participate first then you can aim for winning it next year or in any nearest competition later “ he smiled after he looked at your expression. He messed your hair a bit,” don’t think about it too much for now.. I said if “ he added.

[]

 

 

You wondered whether Mark is fortune teller or what. You just got out from miss Min, English teacher,’s room.

“ don’t be too nervous, I’m here “

You turned your head to Henry, who happened to be your teammate in this competition. It’s an English debate competition. You smiled, so did he. “ so.. can I have your number so we could be in contact ? I already have Jimin’s number if you don’t mind.. “ he said as he took his phone from his pocket. It’s a competition in a group of three, Jimin is the other person beside you and Henry. He is the same grade as Henry but he got a lot thing to discuss with miss Min so he still inside the room when you and Henry left out.

“ ah sure.. “, then you gave your number to Henry, he called then said, “ save it . that’s my number “ when you felt your phone vibrated on your hand. You smiled then quickly saved it.

-

It’s been 5 days since you teamed up with Henry and Jimin. You stood near the school gate, waiting for Mark who still had things to do with P.E teacher. Henry and you got closer easily since he is an easy going type and loves to smile around.

Mark smiled when he saw you waited for him but then he got a bit worked up inside when he looked at how Henry held your hand then you giggled with him. He fastened his steps to your direction, tried his best to manage his expression. Henry was the first one to acknowledge Mark’s appearance since he stood in front of you when you were facing him. When you realized how Henry’s expression changed then naturally let your hand out, you turned your head then looked at Mark. You smiled then said, “ heii ! “ you excited when looking at him since it’s been a long time you wanted him to see and officially introduce him to Henry. You told Henry that your boyfriend also knew you from the very first time that you are your Dad’s daughter. Henry told you that he wanted to meet Mark since it seems like they both have same interest. You kept on telling Mark to meet Henry but he always choose to get home early than meet Henry and you cant force him.

 

“ Mark this is Henry oppa and oppa, this is Mark, my boyfriend “, you introduced both of them in the spot. Henry reached his hand out to shake hand with Mark, “ oh hi, Mark ! “ he smiled.

“ h—hi hyung “, Mark replied as he shook hand with Henry. You turned your head to Mark in confusion. He smiled like a fool with his glasses on. It’s not like you feel ashamed that he acted like that in front of Henry but it’s clear that he didn’t welcoming a good guy.

“ we should see race together, Mark “, Henry said excitingly

“ y—yess I’d love to hyung “, Mark answered.


“ so, I guess we need to be parted now.. “, henry said playfully while turning his eyes on Mark then you, “ see you tomorrow, Min Hee “ he waved his hand a bit then turned his focus back to Mark then bowed a bit which was replied by Mark’s 90degrees bow.

Once Mark felt that Henry was out of his sight, he stood straight then turned his head to you. “ why did you stutter ? “, you asked straightforwardly, “ you didn’t trust him ? when I did ? “ you rolled your eyes.

“ it’s not a big matter anyway, “ he put his hand beside his thighs then turned his body fully, facing you. “ what for is that holding hand then giggling together in the place where anyone can see ? “

“ well he just said, he could read fortune through palm so I just put my hand on his hand there’s no such a holding hand “, you tried to explain your condition. You didn’t think of hiding anything so you calmly explained it.

Mark closed his eyes then tried to logically accept your explanation but he just couldnt.He still couldn’t accept you were just touched by another guy right in front of his eyes. He opened his eyes slowly when he believed he tried his best not to say anything hurtful to you when he jealous just because of his sight of you holding hand with Henry. “ Let’s go home “, he turned his body, left you who still waiting for his explanation.

After he few steps ahead from you, you decided to reach for him then forcefully stop him from walking. “ are you jealous, Mark ? “, you carefully asked.

He let your hands off from him then turned, facing you again, “ I don’t like it when others misunderstand you as other guy’s girlfriend “

You got a lil cue of jealousy in his words. You didn’t like it when he felt jealous over other guy. You quickly hugged him, tightened your hand around his waist. Mark was a lil speechless by your sudden act. He didn’t respond at it for few seconds then realized that you both still around the school field. He carefully placed his arm on your back. You felt calm when his arms on your back, wrapped you completely. You repositioned your head comfortably on his chest.   

“ eventho he did  have feelings for me, I wont have the same. I am sorry “ , you looked up at him, he looked down at you. “ I wont get too close to him, promise “

You realized how you never had any skinship with Mark publicly then you got one with Henry. You understood why Mark felt jealousy just now. Mark smiled, “ I’ll hang to your promise then “ you smiled as you put your head back to his chest and he started to your hair for 3 times before then both of you retreated from the hug. Mark took your hand with him. He enjoyed it how others look at you and him hugging each other. He loved it when others could just think that you and he are dating which is true.