Final

I'm Here

     What are you guys supposed to do? You couldn’t even move. Just looking at him now makes you sick. You can’t even begin to express how much you loathe this guy. “Get out of the way Mark” Jackson said to Mark in a very intimidating way. You had never seen him so angry before. Sometimes, you would see their interviews on Youtube and he is normally a playful and funny guy. “Where are you going with her?” Mark asked Jackson without looking at you. Her? He can’t even say your name out loud? You felt your eyes began to get teary again. Did a year of you guys together mean absolutely nothing to him?

     You saw Jackson clenched his fist. Before Jackson could say anything or do something stupid like hit Mark or something, you took a step closer to Mark. Mark looked surprised that you even dare to stand so close to him. “I have a name Mark. Don’t tell me you had forgotten it?” you said to him, looking straight into his eyes. Mark chuckled darkly and with a smirked he said, “ How can I ever forget the name of my lover? You were too blind, too stupid to see I was never serious with you.” You felt you heart broke to thousands of pieces. You knew Mark never cared about you. You knew he was just playing around with him. But hearing it all from him, you never thought it could hurt more than it already had.

     You were definitely in verge of tears now. You can feel the stinging pain of holding back your tears. But it will never hurt as much as what your heart is felling now. “Was it all a game to you? Did you have fun, playing with my heart? Toying around with my feelings? I was in love with you, madly in love. Then you suddenly just left me. With a lie!  Why Mark? Was I not good enough for you?” You couldn’t take it anymore, you just fell on your knees and broke down in front of him. In front of the person that caused too many pains in your life. “You honestly do not know? Until now? I thought you might had figured it out by now. It has been 5 years Yeon, how could you still not know?” Mark laughed looking at your crying state. Those laughs. It used to be your source of happiness, but hearing it now only worsen the wound.

      Jackson couldn’t take it anymore. Looking at you crying over someone that was not even worthy to be called a man. Jackson stepped forward but you hold his hand. He stopped walking but you can still feel his hand was trembling. You stood up and faced Mark again. “Tell me then. Why?” You just had to know. Mark’s smirk got broader and he talked to you in a very sneerful way, “It was because you were too easy. It was easy to get you and it was easy to play you around. You were clingy and kept on telling me how much you love me. Do you know how annoying you are?”

     You were totally shocked when he said you were an easy girl. It’s not true, you are not those easy girls that only fall for pretty boys. You never had a one night stand with anyone. And here he is saying you are easy? That did it. All those pain somehow disappeared, instead you felt anger started boiling inside of you. “Easy? You think I’m easy to get? I’m not a you jerk!” With that you slapped him as hard as you can right at his left cheek. Mark took a few steps back and faced you. You saw his lips were bleeding but you didn’t care. All these years, all the pains he had made you go through. You felt absolute satisfaction.

      “You little b*tch!”Mark walked to you and raised his hands but Jackson stopped him. Jackson hold Marks’ hand firmly and pushed Mark away from you. He put a protective arms around you and glared at Mark. “Enough hyung! You already caused her enough pain in life.” You and Jackson walked away from the place and head out. You took one last glance at Mark and saw him looking back at you straight in the eyes. He looked at you with so much hatred. You felt your chest clutched tightly as he looked at you like that. No matter what he did, you can never hate him...

     Jackson and you went inside of his car and Jackson started to drive you somewhere. You didn’t know where to, and you didn’t want to ask. You know for certain you are safe with him. So you started to take out your phone and saw you had around 20 miscall from Kris and a few text messages.

 

Where are you? Hurry home okay!

Hei are you okay? Please call me back. Even Jackson isn’t picking up.

YEON! I’m gonna call the police if you don’t call me back in 10 minutes!

 

     You decided to text him instead of calling him. You might break down crying again if you hear the caring voice of his. Kris I’m okay. Don’t worry. Just go to sleep. I will get home soon , bye. I love you. You both always send ‘I love you’ texts to one another. You smiled imagining Kris’s worried face. He must be going frantic by now. Your phone vibrated. Kris replied to you , ‘Finally you replied! I can’t even sleep! Okay, but be home soon okay? Stay safe. I love you too.’

     Suddenly you felt the car slowed down and finally stopped. You looked over at Jackson and he smiled at you. “ We’re here,” He said to you. You got out of the car and looked around. You were at a park. You don’t really know this place until you saw it. That tree. You know that tree anywhere.  It was because you and someone else very special to you planted it there when you both were younger. As you looked across the street, you knew it was the right tree. Right across the street was your old house, still looking the same. “How did you know this place?” You asked Jackson in awe. He just smiled at you and took your hand into his. You felt he tightened his grip and pulled you so that you will follow him.

     He took you nearer to the tree. Then he faced you and said “I hope this tree will grow bigger and stronger. And when that did, I will come back to you Yeoni. I promise.” Those words. How could he had known them? And he called you Yeoni. Only one person ever called you that.

 

FLASHBACK TO 20 YEARS AGO

 

     A little girl was seeing crying at the neighbourhood park. She was only 5 years old. She didn’t stop crying until a little boy that looked like her age came and hugged her from behind. “Yeoni..Yeoni.. don’t cry.. I’m will be back. Don’t worry,” the little boy started to console the girl. The girl named Yeoni stop crying but she was still sobbing. “Kayee gege, when will you be back? Who will protect me now? I don’t have anyone except you.” Yeoni whined to the boy named Kayee. Kayee pulled Yeoni up and point the tree tey had planted together and say, “I hope this tree will grow bigger and stronger. And when that did, I will come back to you Yeoni. I promise.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

     “Ka..Kayee.. Is it r..really you?” You looked closely at Jackson. Yes he does resembled Kayee but you were so little at that time so you couldn’t really remember his actual features. “Yes it’s me. I’m back Yeoni,” he pulled you into a tight warm hug. You couldn’t believe it. Your childhood friend. Your bestfriend. Your first crush is here in front of you. “You came back. I thought you forgotten already,” you hugged him back. Tears stared to flow back as memories started to run through your mind. When you two played hide-and-seek together, when he kept all bullies away from you, when he told you how he will protect you always...

     “How did you find me again?” you asked him after pulling away from the hug. “Well, I came back to this park. I wanted to find you again but your family moved. So I did everything to find you again. But I failed. I didn’t want to give up though. Then one day Mark said he’s in a relationship with someone. I was okay with it, until he showed me your picture. I immediately recognised you. How can I not? You have the prettiest eyes I had ever laid eyes on,” With that , he kissed your eyes lovingly.

     You blushed and push him away slowly. He just smiled at your shyness. How he missed those pink tinted cheeks.  “Do you remember what I said 5 years ago? I will be waiting.  And I am still waiting for you to say yes. So I hope the wait is over now. What do you say? Yes?” He looked at you with high hopes. Even if you had doubts before whether Jackson will make you happy or not, those doubts were long gone after you found out that he was Kayee. Kayee will never hurt you, that is something you are very certain of. “Yes,definitely yes” you said to him, smiling. Jackson then leaned at you and kissed you softly. It was a sweet kiss, a reminder of how he had loved for 20 years and the tree was the witness of how your love story began.

 


 

I hope you guys like the ending ^^

Please continue to support me *bows*