Chapter 2

I'm Here

Okay , I have decide to make this story as a three shots ( lol, is there such thing? IDK :p )

Enjoy! Comments will be appreciated ^^

 


 

5 years later
    "Hei, have you finished that asignment Prof. Kyuhyun gave last week?" your friend,Kris, asked. "Nope not yet. I still have some things I need to adjust. Relax, it's due next week right," you replied. You were studying in college now. It's your final semester. In all honesty, you just wanna graduate as soon as possible. College life is killing you. All these non-stop assignments can really drive someone mad.

    When you made the decision to enter college, your family didn't really approve of it. It was not because you weren't smart, its just that you just broke up with Mark and you were not really yourself for a few months. But your parents still reluctantly allowed you to go on with your decision. They thought that maybe studying can keep your mind off of Mark.

    So first day at college was not so bad. You were feeling bored after 3 hours of lecture from a lecturer who you couldn't even remember the name. So you were just walking alone at the field. You saw some of the sophomores and seniors playing games at the field. They looked really happy, hugging one another after someone scored a point. Suddenly, you felt really lonely. You didn't really have anyone you are close with, not after Mark left you. You took out your phone, and stared at your wallpaper. It was a picture of Mark and you during your trip to Busan. He looked so happy, so honest as if he really loved you. If only you knew, you would had never said yes when he asked  to be his girlfriend.

    A tear fell out of your eyes and went rolling down your cheek. Before you can wipe it off, someone did it for you. You were shocked to see someone in front of you. You gazed up and saw someone wearing something that looked like a basketball jersey. He looked very handsome, with those dark brown eyes and superior height. But you are not gonna trust a stranger, even if he is enrolling in the same collge.

    "St..stay away from me!" you yelled out. Thank God none of the players in the field can hear you, you could die of embarrassment. But it wasn't your fault you screamed out loud. Who is this guy, coming from God knows where, suddenly wiping away your tears as if he knew you? "Hei its okay. I'm not a e. I just saw you looking really sad so I came here to talk to you. But then I saw you crying so I feel bad for you. I had never seen a girl cry before. Sorry I wiped away your tears, I must had scare you,"he explained it all to you. You guess he was just trying to be friendly. So you smiled at him and you guys began talking to one another. You soon learned that his name is Kris and he was a freshman just like you, he ditched the lecture earlier to practice his basketball skills. Soon you two became closer and exchanged phone numbers.

    So that was how you two became best friends. Coincidently he took the same course as you do, which is Pharmacy. Which actually makes things better. You didn't know a single thing about all these chemical stuff and he helped you a lot. You can tell he was a top student at his previous high school, with all of hs deep knowledge about almost everything. He was also popular among the girls at the college. Not really a surprise, he is very attractive. But somehow, you were never really attracted to him. He was just a friend who happens to be too attractive for his own good.

    "Hei, I have like a party coming up soon. Do u wanna come with me? It might do you some good, I mean, you are not so social and it's already our final year here. And guess what? You don't even have a boyfriend. I think I am the only friend you have," Kris jokingly said. You were hanging out at his house to finish up some project together. You just laughed because it was true. He is the only friend you have. "Please. You don't have any girlfriend either" "Yeah, that's because my mum will freak out if I bring a girl home. Unless it's you of course. She adores you. She kept telling me to study instead of getting a relationship." Kris said. "Fine fine, since you will force me if I don't go to the party anyway, I'll just have to say yes. Why not right? Whose party is it?" you asked him. "Just a friend I met in Hong Kong. You'll enjoy it. I promise. He's really kind and funny. He will keep you entertain all night. Okay then, I'll fetch you at eight tomorow," Kris smirked at you.

    You decided to wear something simple for the party. Just a tight black tshirt, dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of dark red sneakers. Then you put on a natural looking makeup. You thought you looked pretty nice as you look at your reflection on the mirror. Its been years since you dolled up like this. Kris came by at eight like he promised and you entered his car. He stared at you, from head to toe."What?Don't I look okay? I mean I don'tt want to overdress" you starting to feel uncomfortable. "Nah. You look really hot.In a good way that is. You are definitely getting laid tonight," Kris winked at you. You glared at him. "I'm not trying to get laid, I just follow you since you asked me to." "Fine fine, let's just go," Kris drove off. As he was driving away, you noticed that these road you were driving through looks familiar. Those buildings, those shops. You couldn't tell what it is though. You just shrugged it off. Probably just nothing.

    "We're here," Kris parked the car at in front of a building. Then it struck you, you know this place. This is Got7's dorm. You got chills down your spine. No, you can't enter, you won't! Images of Mark started to go through your mind. "Hei,you okay?" Kris asked, feeling worried as he saw you gone pale. "Kris..I..no..let's just.." you started to say but someone opened the door of the car at Kris's side. "Hei, come on in. You're late,"that person who opened the door said to Kris. "Yeah dude, its not cool to be late,"said another guy outside while laughing. Those voices. You inhaled slowly. Guess there was no turning back now. You glanced to look at who it was. Not that you need to, you can never forget either one of their voices.

It was Mark. With Jackson.

 


 

The next chapter will be the last ^^ Please subscribe ^^