Final.

UNEXPECTED

Weekend came faster than you could imagine. Looking at your reflection on the mirror for the last time, you rushed your feet to walk out your house then went to the café. Only for today, you had the thought to dress up. Steadied your breaths once you arrived in front of the door, you fixed your hair and your vintage dress that fell perfectly on your mid-thighs.

This is it…

Taking a deep breath, you took your steps inside the café then scanned your surroundings to find the one you’re looking for. You don’t even need one minute to find him.

It’s him… He really came…

Feeling your blood rushed faster inside your veins, a mixed feeling mixed inside you. Your heart began to thump louder when his gorgeous image welcomed your vision. Stripped black and white t-shirt, dark jeans, brown backpack, and simple sneakers. It was a normal outfit for boys, but in your eyes, he was more than dazzling; beyond handsome.

He looked so cute while eyeing his surrounding, looking for a sign of your presence. You bit your lips, hesitating if you should call for him, but then your both eyes met.

Luhan’s eyes sparkled in relief and instantly waved at you. “Yo!”

“H-hey!” You waved back awkwardly at him then strode closer to him with a pounding heart.

Mianhae… The bus was l-late…” You pouted and Luhan just smiled at you. “It’s okay… I just got here too…”

Both of you sat across with each other on the table next to the glass window, so the two of you could see people walking passed by the street outside the café. Finished ordering drinks, Luhan then focused his stare on you with a smirk plastered on his face.

“So… How’s the result?”

There was a hint of nervousness on his tone, showing that he was actually didn’t really sure that you would get a high score with his help.

“Well…” Giggling, you reached your hands into your bag then pulled out a paper. “See for yourself…”

You swore you saw him gulping before reached for the paper. His eyes turned big almost immediately when he spotted the red mark on top of the paper.

“WOW!! You got an ‘A’!!! Congrats!!”

He grinned at you while clapping his hands with a series of praises. “You did it!! I’m so happy for you!”

Pink shades crept into your cheeks as you smiled shyly, “If it’s not because of you… I would never be able got an A for my paper…”

“No… You were the one who did it… I was just teaching you some things you didn’t understand…”

“But still…” You looked at him and flashed a smile. “Thank you so much, Luhan…”

He smiled back then lunged a hand to ruffle your hair softly. “Silly, don’t mention it…”

Withdrawing his hand from yours, it was your turn to run a hand to your head, touching the spot that Luhan just touched. His hand is big and warm…

“Well then—” Luhan suddenly chirped than a smug smile appeared on his face. “Looks like someone’s going to spend a lot of money today~~”

You chuckled when he already started to choose the menu he wanted to eat. “Pick all you want, boss…”


 

“Oh my gosh!! My stomach hurts!!” Luhan held his stomach with his face scrunched up. “I think I ate too much…”

You smiled seeing his childish side then took a sip of your chocolate milkshake. Luhan… How can you be so cute…? I wonder how old are you actually…

Aigoo, aigoo… I don’t think I can walk again…” He continued to whine and you grabbed a fork then pointed it at him. “That’s what you got when you didn’t even think about the person who is treating you…”

Luhan stuck his tongue out then sipped on his apple juice. Laughing because of his attitude, you were actually remembered about something.

“Oh, by the way… I went to the library last Wednesday… But I didn’t see you… I thought you said you would be there everyday…”

“I said ‘almost’…” Luhan chuckled then played with the hem of his shirt. “Did you come to the library because you miss me?”

You instantly threw a toothpick at him and he laughed loudly. “Cut it out… I went there just because I happened to pass by… I thought I can send you a ‘hi’… So, where were you?”

He blinked his eyes then smiled shyly. “Umm… I went somewhere else on that day…”

“Where did you go?” You didn’t mean to be possessive or what, but in fact, you were just curious. You knew you had no right to know about everything he did, but you just wanted to know.

Luhan propped his elbow on the table then put his chin on top of his palm, staring the street outside. “Umm—watching movies… Eating ice cream… having fun…”

His lips curled up to form a smile and that’s when you realized that maybe he was reminding himself about what happened that day. And Luhan looked so happy.

A knot appeared inside your stomach as you felt your heart sank. Was he… on a date…?

“…And I went to Yeouido Park to watch fireworks too at night before we went home…”

We?

Sadness appeared inside you as you looked down in disappointment. “W-with who…?”

You didn’t even know why that question slipped out from your tongue. But maybe it was because you were too curious. Too curious with the person who went together with him. And you were just hoping the word “we” he used was not meant for only two person but more.

Luhan then diverted his eyes at you and showed you his eye-smile. “Someone… special…?”

He chuckled, but you didn’t. You felt your heart aching more as a teardrop was threatening to fall down from the corner of your eyes.

Someone special…? Was it… his girlfriend? —Of course Luhan has a girlfriend! He is handsome, cute, and kind… the type of man that every girl want to date with… Why am I so stupid to think that he is single, anyway? Going all alone to the library everyday doesn’t mean he is not taken… Babo…

Your mind was left in deep thought, as you didn’t realize that Luhan had been staring at you. He turned confused when you didn’t utter a word and your eyes stared at the empty plate in front of you without blinking.

___?” He flicked his fingers in front of your face, “Hey—are you okay? What’s wrong…?”

You raised your face to look at him and formed a weak smile. “U-uhh… No, I just… feel a little bit dizzy…”

Liar.

“Are you sick? Does it because the food you ate? Should I take you home now?” Luhan grew worried and was close from standing up from his seat, but you stopped him.

“No… I’m okay…” Forcing a smile on your face, Luhan reluctantly had his both eyebrows furrowed. “Are you sure…? If you really feel sick then it’s better if you go home now…”

As much as you felt down because of what he told you, you still wanted to spend time with him. You didn’t want to ruin today. It might some cliché, but today was just like a date to you.

Determined, you held back your tears then shook your head. “I’m fine…”

I wonder how his girlfriend looked like… She must be very lucky to have a caring boyfriend like Luhan… And I know Luhan must be very happy too to have her…

Luhan bit his lips and asked you in concern. “Err… You don’t look fine, though… Your face is pale and… your eyes were red…”

“Actually, I—” You exhaled deeply then averted your gaze to your lap. “Luhan… I think I—”

Luhan titled his head and had his both eyes locked on you. “Yes? What is it?

I think I just need to tell him about this feeling of mine… After that I would apologize since I don’t know that he already has a girlfriend… I just don’t want to hold my feelings… Above all, I still want to befriend with him, talking and laughing with him comfortably…

Luhan grew nervous since you paused and your eyes grew teary. “___?”

Hearing how soft his voice when he was calling you, you melted down and smiled at him. You sniffed back your tears and finally decided to confess your feeling. You took a deep breath and smiled at him.

“Luhan… I am sorry to say this, but I don’t think it’s right if I keep it by myself… It’s just so wrong if I don’t be honest with you…”

Growing more confused, Luhan leaned back on his seat, staring at you with a frown. “W-what are you talking about? Did you lie about something to me…?”

Biting your lower lips, you looked at him warily. “Luhan… Actually I—”

 

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!”

 

 

All of sudden, a voice cut you, making the two of you jolted on your seat. The whole café was staring at the person who just shouted, and you swore your eyeballs were nearly fell out from its sockets because of his sudden appearance.

“I thought you said you were going out with a friend?!”

The owner of the voice raised his volume even more, making people inside the café to start murmuring things and looked at your direction with weird stares.

You gasped and instantly stood up from your seat. “S-sorry… but who are you!?”

Luhan’s eyes grew big as he also left his seat, “—S-sehun!!”

The boy you assumed whose name was Sehun crossed his arms then glared at you. “Tell me what is happening in here?! You told me this morning that you were going out with a friend!”

Your jaw dropped as you couldn’t take in whatever happened before your eyes now. What’s wrong with this guy!? Is he crazy or something!?

“Do you know him?!” Trying to get an answer from Luhan, you saw him gulping then pulled an empty chair to beside him. “Y-yes, I know him…”

“Come on, Sehun… Sit first…” He motioned the fuming guy beside him to sit down beside him as he was back sitting again. But before Luhan could even touch Sehun’s arm, the latter quickly yanked his hand away.

“Don’t touch me!!”

Flinching because of his loud voice, you gave Luhan a confused look. “Luhan… W-what’s going on here?!”

Sehun bent down then glared dangerously at you. “You are the one who should answer that!! Tell me what’s going on here!”

“M-me!?” Your mouth left in agape as you stared at this Sehun guy in a complete confusion.

Luhan sighed, “Sehun… Please calm down…” This time, he didn’t fail to pull Sehun to sit down beside him. “People are staring…”

“Luhan!! Is that even important now!?” Sehun continued to throw his anger and Luhan finally lost his patience.

“I will explain… Stop yelling, can you?”

For the first time, you witness Luhan to appear this tough. You never thought a guy like him could even turned into a menacing guy. His tone was flat and somewhat scary, sending a chill to run down your spine. More than a question, it was like some kind of order. An order to make Sehun shut his mouth.

Sehun instantly obeyed when he felt Luhan’s glare at him. He let out a frustrating sigh and finally gave in. Finally sitting calmly beside Luhan.

“Thank you.” Luhan exhaled deeply then took a short sip of his apple juice.

Calmness was once again brought back to the cozy café, and you couldn’t help but to send apologetic bows to people around you. Then, you narrowed your gaze to look at the two men in front of you. You need to admit that despite of his sass attitude, Sehun was not different from Luhan. He is indeed handsome, his sharp jaws and eyes could just blow girl’s mind away. He looked cute-yet-manly and you believe he would win in any ulzzang contests in the country with his look alone.

“Umm… So…” You started a conversation as you looked warily back and fort at Sehun and Luhan. “Who is h-he…? A friend of yours…?”

Luhan sighed once again as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Err… He is—”

“—Don’t answer it!!”

Sehun rapidly cut it and stared at you with a hard look. “It’s none of your business! You don’t need to know!”

You gawked at him, “Excuse me!?”

“O-okay, enough…” Luhan breathed out.

“Sehun-ah… This is my friend, ___…” He later pointed his hand at Sehun while looking at you. “And ___, this is Sehun…”

Lazily holding out your hand to Sehun, you silently cursed him inside your head. You didn’t want to upset Luhan for ignoring him, so you didn’t have any choice but to push aside your anger.

But Sehun didn’t even take a glance at your hand until Luhan grabbed his hand by force and did a hand shake with you.

“Sorry, ___… He is a little bit grumpy today…” Luhan showed you his grin but the guy beside him instantly hit Luhan right on the shoulder.

“What did you say!? I AM NOT GRUMPY!!” Sehun pouted then yelled.

“Sehun… Could you please stop yelling? We’re going to be kicked out from here soon…” Luhan whispered when he felt one of the café’s managers began to glare at the three of you.

“Do I look like I care!?” Sehun snapped. “You! Answer me now! You said you were going with a friend before you left and what’s this!? You are with a girl! A girl that I don’t know to be exact!!”

Luhan shook his head then let out a soft chuckle. “Sehun-ah___ is really my friend… I just don’t have the time to introduce her to you yet…”

The word “friend” that Luhan used to describe you made your heart once again wrapped in sadness. You felt something sharp pierced your heart and leave it to bleed.

So Luhan just think of me as a friend… I am really stupid to even think I have a chance to be together with Luhan…

“Don’t misunderstand Sehun… He is actually kind…” Luhan showed you a soft smile then patted Sehun’s head, making the latter to look away.

His little act toward Sehun made you confused, “Umm… Is he your brother? You two look alike, though…”

“Do we…?” Luhan chuckled, “Many people said that to us…”

“And they always say I’m the one who’s older… Tch!” Sehun snorted then brushed his bangs away from his eyes.

Luhan laughed then focused his gaze back at you again. “So… what do you want to tell me earlier?”

Your eyes got bigger in instance as you remembered again that you were about to confess your feeling to Luhan. But now wasn’t the right time anymore. The mood was already washed away with Sehun’s sudden presence.

Let’s just keep it as a secret for now…

With that thought, you smiled at Luhan and scratched your hair. “It’s not a big deal… Hahaha… I was just joking around….”

“Hmm?” Luhan raised an eyebrow. “But you said you want to be honest with me…?”

“O-oh, y-yeah… I mean… Well—umm—I lied to you that I went to the library last Wednesday… Ha-ha-ha…” An awkward laugh erupted from your mouth, “I just want to test you if you would tell me the truth or not about what you did on that day… And you mentioned that you were having fun on that day, going out with your ‘someone special’… That one must be your girlfriend, right?”

You beamed at him, waiting for his answer. And just like what you predicted, Luhan’s face blushed. His cheeks showed pink shades and it was so adorable that you nearly jumped from your seat to embrace him.

“What? She doesn’t know that you’re already taken!?” Sehun scoffed. “Great…”

Luhan’s eyes widened because of Sehun’s words as he quickly answered you. “Well… Umm…” He then glanced at Sehun while biting his lower lips, “About that someone special that I told you…”

“Yes?” Your curiosity rose up and somehow grew nervous. Taking your chocolate milkshake, you eyed Luhan with wide eyes.

“It was Sehun…” Luhan shyly smiled and you caught Sehun’s lips curled up too.

Blinking your eyes, guilty immediately hit you.

“O-oh! I’m so sorry!! I thought you were going with your girlfriend…! I’m sorry I was wrong—”

“No…” Luhan calmly cut you. “You were right…”

Titled your head in confusion, you couldn’t understand what was Luhan talking about right now. “W-what…?”

Suddenly, Luhan grinned from ear to ear then slung an arm to Sehun’ shoulder, drawing the younger one closer to him. “I was with Sehun last Wednesday… Sorry for not telling you earlier—”

You could see that Sehun was beyond ecstatic; he was smiling widely and casually s his arm around Luhan’s waist.

 

 

“—Sehun is my girlfriend…” Luhan confessed then ran a hand to pinch Sehun’s cheek.

 

 

Both of them started to giggle together as if they were the only people in this world. The glass on your hand fell down to the floor as the chocolate milkshake smeared your dress, leaving it with ugly brown stains.

Like someone had just slapped you hard, your eyes grew big as golf balls and your throat went dry.

 

 

 

Reality finally hit you.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is gay???!!!!

 

 

//-------END-------//



 

Yo yo yo readers~~~~! WASSUPPPP!!

First of all...... let me laugh--- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Okay I am so sorry for the TWIST ending *bows head* But I warned all of you already at the foreword, right? *innocent eyes* (i know nothing)

Well, just don't kill me, because the title of this story already says it all from the first time, it would be UNEXPECTED! lmao

I believe all of you would forgive my troll because of this squeeze-able huggable kiss-able adorable man named Luhan.... right? *grin*

(just take this hot cute guy home for free)

(if you say no then I'll keep him for myself)

(i'm not joking)

By the way! Here is a reminder: don't ever think that Luhan is really gay LOL.

It's just my stupid brain that imagined him as a gay in this story. (I feel bad, really) (Luhan's mom & dad, please forgive me) (but yeah, HunHan is just too cute ;-;)

He is normal. Let me repeat. Luhan is manly. He is perfect. Gorgeous. Visual of all visuals.

He is a goddamn male who gets when he sees a female. (okay i should stop here)

Anyway!! I would like to say thank you to all of you who read this story! I hope all of you laugh enjoy it <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH AWESOME READERS!!

See you on another story! *hugs* *kisses*

Much love,

jesshime.