My Bloodmate?!

Golden Maknae

HELLO!! sorry for the late update... *bow* btw, enjoy the chapter..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV~

After a little show, we decided to put the girl in one of our guest room.

And I not the one who lift the girl. Why? Because I feel very strange feeling when I near her.

It's was like my heart will stop beating again. When i look at her face, i feel very calm.

Who is she that can make me became like this? It's not normal for me to act like this to a stranger.

Krystal!! Are you okey? Why with the sudden hot in your face? I hear Angel talked to me.

Krystal, are you have fever?? Now I heard Devil's voice. No, why?, i said to them.

Our Krystal is falling in love~ falling in love~ with that girl!!! Another voice just entered my head.

Love? I don't think so. Why? How can my lover is girl? And i'm not fate with a girl.

Because i can't taste her blood like Sunny unnie told.

You never know Soojung.. What if one day, she is your bloodmate. You want a bet? Death said with a smirked.

How can i know she is my bloodmate or not if i cannot drink her blood. That thing will never happen. I bet.

Krystal, we all bet that you will fall in love at her and she will be your bloodmate. How? Angel said confidently.

Alright. If i lose, you can order me anything. And you lose what will i get?

We will give you our full power. Deal? Devil said. Deal and remember our promise.

"SOOJUNG!!" I hear someone screamed my name. But its not one. All the people in the house except the new girl.

"You know, just today you already twice spacing out. What in your mind hah?" unnie said to me.

"A-aniya.. It was nothing.. Just random thinking.. haha.." i said awkwardly. 

When my eyes drop on the girl who is now wake from her beauty sleep, i saw her face was like want to ask me something.

My guess is correct when that girl suddenly open .

"My name is Im Yoona. From Im clan. But, can i asked you something?" the girl who is now sitting on the bed with some help from Tiff unnie and Tae unnie.

"O-oh.. Hi..I'm Jung Soojung. Nice to m-meet you. By the way, you cannot asked me what you want to ask. Sorry.." I said.

I know what she want to ask and its about my spirit friends. Wait, how i can know what in her mind.

Krsytal are you still want to on the bet. Although you know that you will lose. Death asked suddenly.

"Who is he?" And now another person asked me suddenly and make all eyes on me.

I think this girl can read my mind. But how? I thought no one can enter my mind. How she cando that?

"He? Who is he you talking about? The men who is chasing you?" I said like i don't who is she me although i know.

Please don't talk about 'it'. My sisters cannot know about it. Please, i will tell you later. I also want to confirm something with you.

"Y-yeah.. Who is them?" I think she get point. 

"Sorry i don't know.. I thinks my unnies know about them." i said to answer the question.

"Hey Yoona.. I think they want something related to you. Maybe your family? Power? Bloodmate?" Tae unnie help me answered.

"By the way, how you know this mansion?" Jess unnie said. Yeah, how she know. Is it the same man?

"Yeah.. It was the same man, Soojung-shi?" Yoon unnie(?) said. Haha. I forgot she can read mind.

"Same man? What man? The one who told us to go here?" Yul unnie said. "Yeah." Thats all the word i can say.

"Jung Soojung, you became more mysterious and like to space out nowadays." my unnie said. I sighed.

"I just thinking. Who is that man? Why he gather us in this mansion? How he know this mansion? What is his truth purpose? Why he has same scar like our dad? What if the man that died in the dock was not our.....dad..?"

i lied although it was the things i really want to know and not the causes i'm spacing out.

"Are you really thinking about that? It just not like you although i just know you a few hours ago." Soo unnie smirked.

"Aish.. Cut it off. Unnie i want take some fresh air outside." i said and turn my body to open the door. 

My hand reached the knob when i heard a voice. That was Soo unnie.

"Soojung, why i cant read any related to your future. But Yoona can read your mind." Soo unnie said.

I just closed my eyes for awhile to think some lie to tell. I cannot tell them about Death, Devil and Angel.

I just hope someone to help me escape from this question. Yeah i know who can help me. Yoon unn-

"Soojung are you there?" Tiff unnie cut me before i can ask some help from Yoon unnie.

"Y-yeah.. I-i'm here.." i shuttered and turn my back to face them. When i want to tell the lie.

"Soojung kaja. Lets go to park." Yoon unnie walk away from the bed and grab my wrist.

"Wait, Yoona. Can you let Soojung answer Sooyoung's question first. And why are you helping Soojung? You know what in her mind right?" Tae unnie asked Yoon unnie.

"Soojung why are you acting weird today?" Now my unnie also attacked me with question.

"And why you want me and Hyoyeon to drink your blood. You also make Yuri drink your blood too, right?" Tae unnie asked me another question before i can reply the earlier questions.

"Unnies stop asking Soojung more question!" Yoon unnie shouted  I'm shocked with Yoon unnie action.

How she can shouted to the unnies who were she barely know. 

"Yah! Why are you suddenly shout to us. Are you usually rude to pleople around you?" Sunny unnie shouted back to her.

This think happen just because of me. They fight just because i lied to them and not tell the truth.

"Yeah! I'm like that, why? You want to change me to be a good girl? In your dream! Soojung kaja.." Yoon unnie talked back and dragged me to go out from this big bedroom.

But something blocked us to walk any further and there was nothing that i can see to stop us.

When we turned back, i saw Tiff unnie use her power. Telekinesis.

She blocked the way out. Suddenly i feel my leg freezing. I know who can make this ice. The only unnie i have. Jessica unnie.

Actually i can stop the ice from freezing our whole body but i cant use that power. I can use fire Devil but i cant.

Because unnie know that i cannot melt her ice. The ice that unnie made has stop untilour waist.

"Yah! Let me go!" Yoon unnie shouted like a crazy girl. But then i saw the ice on Yoon unnie was turned to red from blue.

"Yoon unnie! Are you okey?!" I shouted worriedly to her. "Unnies dont hurt Yoon unnie! Let her go!" I shouted to unnie.

i can see Yoon unnie lost a lot of blood because her face is really pale. I dont know why but it hurt me when i saw Yoon unnie tears fall.

At the same time my anger increase when when she want to closed her eye.

"UNNIE.LET.HER.GO!" My rage is on. I will kill anybody if Yoon unnie die. Including my unnie.

~END of Krystal's POV~

------------------------------

~Jessica's POV~

I dont know Soojung will be like this. I mean i never see her angry like this. I saw her now like this is not Soojung that i should know.

Actually, this fight is not our what youu all think. Before this fight happen, I saw Soojung stare at Yoona without blinking. 

Like she was under Yoona's spell. So, i ask the others to help me.

~Flashback~

After we finish the introduce ourself to each other, Soojung give her idea to go the backyard to have some fight.

When we had reached the backyard, we saw a girl in a bad condition run towards us. Not us but to Soojung.

But then we saw some enemy chased after her. So we help this girl by beating the enemy.

While Soojung look after the girl with Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny.

What attract me was how the look that Soojung give to her. To the stranger girl.

Another thing was how she controlled her moaned by bitting her lower lip when she give the girl her blood.

At that time, i tell the others some plan.

"Guys, can you help me?" 

~End of Flashback~

"UNNIE.LET.HER.GO!" Soojung's rage on scared me. I see her eyes are red.

But what make me worried towards Soojung is her right eye are bleeding. Blood tears.

I think i take it to far. I should stop before it get worse.

Then suddenly i saw Soojung fainted and unconciously lay on the floor. 

"Let me lift her up" Tiffany said.. That's right. She can use her power.

"NO! No one will touch her!" Yoona said angrily toward us. I think this is the power of bloodmate.

Although they just know each other, but their action like they knew hundreds year aqo.

I saw Yoona put her hands under Soojung's neck and legs. She put her on the bed the she use earlier.

When i will get my bloodmate. 

~END of Jessica's POV~

-------------------------------------

Everybody in the room was walking out to the living room and leave Yoona and Krystal.

~In the living room~

"Sooyeon.. Can i call you Jessica?" Yuri asked Sooyeon who now coughed after drink her water.

"W-why so sudden??" Sooyeon asked back.

"I think i will call you Jessica too. Because Sooyeon is so old. You need new name for new family" Tiffany said and get agreeing from the others.

"ALright,you can call me that name" Jessica smiled to Yuri and that smiled make two people's heart beating fast.

"Jessica, you are so beautiful if you always smile like that..?" Someone mumbled make Jessica blushing.

Without she realiise, there was a person who in jealous with the scene.

"Let have make dinner." Hyoyeon who was quiet, now break the ice.

"Y-yeah.. Lets go." Jessica said shyly. Taeyeon grabed Tiffany hand and walked to the kitchen make everybody smile to themself.

---------------------------------------------

~in the room~

"Hey.. Are you alright?" Yoona said to the girl while her hands are busy cleaninng the blood on her face.

But her question didn't get any answer that she want. Unless just a groaned came be heard.

"You're awake?" Yoona asked again. Soojung just blinked a few time because of the light the room.

"W-who are y-you? W-where am i?" Soojung asked the person beside her.

"You don't remember me? Honestly, do you remember your name? Anthing about you?" Yoona asked worriedly and shocked.

Why she can't not remember suddenly. Yoona thought.

"Are you head very hurt?" Yoona asked again when she saw Soojung touch her own head.

"I don't k-know y-you and I d-don't remember my n-name. Or any r-related to m-me.. A-ah Its hurt.." Soojung said.

"Why don't you rest first later i will explain it to you. Alright?" Yoona help Soojung by massage her head.

Later she also sleep beside Soojung without eat dinner and wake on the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next month will not update until December. Why? Because i have big exam. The exam that will be the root for my future. This exam is so important to me.. I think my last updated before my hiatus is on Krystal's birthday.. I will try.. And last but not least, thanks for reading my story.. See you in next chapter.. Bbyong..

>EunMinJi<