More Family Members

Golden Maknae

Here come another chapter!! ENJOY!! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Krystal's POV~

I walk to downstair and go straight to living room to see who were the new members are. When i reach at living room i see around 8 people.

Wait they are not human but vampire. Okey. Others than the 3 people that i already know maybe the  new members.

So that means 5 new here and my guess is correct. Can i have my reward for my correct guess.Lol.. 

Okey i think i should introduce my self to the others. "Hell yo.. O-opss my bad.. I mean Hello. Hihi... Welcome to our house and welcome to this family.. My name is Jung Soojung.. Forward Jung Soojung. Backward Jungsoo Jung.. You can call me Soojung.. Hehe.."

I said happily to make the situation not that awkward. But I failed. You know why, they stare at me weirdly.

That make me so embarrass. I should not do that in the first place.

"Aishh.. It's so awkward and make so weird. Okey.. Can we continue wi the introduction?" i said coolly. Yeah to hide my embarrassment. 

Krystal, you are soooo cute when you embarrass.. HIhi.. I hear someone said in my head. 

YAH.. Devil shut up your mouth... Do you waant to die?? Aish this guy.. I think he want taste my kick. 

Krystal, can you kick me? I'm a spirit remember. This guy, chinjja.. Shut up.

'"Soojung.. Do you there?  Soojung??" My sister voice wake me from my conversation with Devil.

" Y-yeah.. I'm here.. Sorry.. Can you repeat what you said?" I said.

" O-okey.. H-hi.. My name is Tiffany Hwang. From Hwang clan." the eye-smiled said.

" My name is Lee Sunkyu. You can call me Sunny unnie cause i don't really like my real name and i'm older than you, right. And i'm from Lee clan." the shortest said.

think she have same height with Tae unnie and maybe a little higher. 

"Hey, I'm Choi Sooyoung. From Choi clan and i'm is a shikshin.. Hehe.." the tallest said.

Wait. Choi? Sulli also from Choi. " Are you and Sulli have some connection?" I asked.

" Ohh.. You know Sulli? How is she?" she asked back.

" Yeah.. I know her and she live in this mansion. So, what you two?" everybody looked at her.

"She was like my little sister to me same to Choi Minho as my younger brother although we are not related."

Yeah, i remember. Minho oppa also Choi. " Ohh.. I see" i said with my mouth make 'o'.

"Wait i will call them." My sister sudden voice make we all turn to her.

"Sulli!! Minho!! Sooyoung here!!" My sister shouted. Her voice is sure loud.

"Unnie / Noona!!" Sulli and Minho run with the fast pace and hug Soo unnie.

"How are you two?" Soo unnie ask the two.

"We are fine. The Jung clan take a good care of us." Minho oppa say.

"That good to hear. Thanks Sooyeon.. Thanks Soojung.." ,

"Your are welcome but i think you should thanks to my parents the king and queen of Jung not us." my sister said.

"Guys.. I think you forget about this two people here." Tae unnie cut our conversation.

"Yeah, you right.. Sorry.." Soo unnie said.

"I think my turn now. I'm from Kwon clan. Kwon Yuri." the one who has a bit darker skin than the others said.

"Soe Joohyun or Seohyun. Seo clan." the shy girl said suddenly.

"She my blood mate for your information." Sunny unnie said.

"Bloodmate? How?" unnie ask curiously. Why? Because i think she has her eyes on Yul unnie now.

Maybe she has butterfly in her stomach now too. I chuckle quietly.

"Yes.. She my bloodmate. How? Because when i taste her blood, she has a sweet blood ever since i started blood." Sunny unnie explained.

"Ohh.." unnie make 'o' after Sunny unnnie said.

"I hope my bloodmate is a boy not girl." i said and make everyone look at me.

"Wae? You don't like girl?" Seo unnie asked me. She older than me, right. And I thought she doesn't know how to talk.

"It's not like that. I just can't drink girl's blood." i answered the question.

"She like that because she change a little early than normal vampire." unnie said. Everybody just 'ohh'.

"Ermm.. Lets go to the backyard.. I want to see what your power. Moreover, its a bit boring if we just talk. Lets go?" i said.

Why i suggest it? It was because i want to talk to my spirit friends.

"Good idea. We aslo can fight to know who is strongest among us. Kaja." unnie said.

The 9 of them walk to the backyard. "Yul unnie, you have the ability of wind, right?" i asked Yuri although i know about it.  

"Yup.. How do you know about it? I not show my power yet." Yuri say.

"I'm the one here who is not normal. Remember, i change to a vampire early than it should be. Maybe because of it. Hihi.." i lied.

Of course i know, Death tell me beforehand about it. Huhu..

After a few while, we arrive at the backyard. The backyard was very wide and have forest around it.

As we want to start the show, a girl run very fast toward us from the forest.

That girl is not an ordinary human because she can run very fast. Of course she not an ordinary  human, she a vampire like us.

But now we have some problem. There are some people following her until here. I think there were 4 vampire all of it.

"I think we should finish her problem." Hyo unnie said.

"And i think they are a perfect doll for our show." unnie added.

"Yul unnie, show your wind to us." i shouted to Yul unnie because she was a bit far from me.

"That what i thought." Yul unnie start the show while Tiff unnie, Soo unnie, Sunny unnie and i take care of this stranger girl.

She puts her both hand up in the air and suddenly the wind come from her back towards the enemy who were run toward us.

Yul unnie wind make the enemy back off a little bit far from us.

"My turn." Hyo unnie said. She place her hands on the ground and make an earthquake.

The enemy who want to start run again fell because the earthquake.

"Seohyun your turn." Sunny unnie tell Seo unnie.

Then i see something come out from he ground near the enemy's legs and start to wrap the legs.

"Tae unnie finnish them with your fire." i shouted to Tae unnie.

"Alright Soojung-ah." Tae unnie reply.Tae unnie raised her right hand forward.

Suddenly 4 ball of fire come out from her hand. Then she throw it to the enemy.

The fire which is a sphere at first change to oval to show that the fire move in very fast pace.

The fire were straight to each of them to their heart and make them burn like hell.

"Tae unnie, daebak!" I shouted like a little kid who get a candy.

"Its was nothing. By the way, how is that girl? Is she alright?" 

"She fine and just tired from the run and lost a lot of blood. Her healing also slow so i give her my blood. After that she became unconcious" i explained to her.

"We should wait for her to wake up" unnie said.

Why my heart beat so fast?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wasup readers!! How this chapter? Is it better than the others? Sorry for the grammar. Feel free to comment, subscribed and upvoted if you want. Thanks for reading my story. See you in the next chapter!! Love you all!!

>EunMinJi<