Welcome to Our Famiy P2

Golden Maknae

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WHAT?! Soojung-shi  are you crazy? How i can bite you? I will kill by Sooyeon if she know that i did it." Hyoyeon shocked at the maknae's request. "It's okey she will not know unless you told her." the maknae said. "But-t..." , "No but but.. You must do it." , "You say we did this to closed the gap between us. Why not you  my blood?" asked Hyoyeon.

"If i can, i will do it long time ago." Soojung said. "So thats mean, you only can drink animal blood." , "Nope. I just can drink man's blood. Other than that will make me feel like want to vomit." Soojung explained. "But, will you be okey if i drink your blood. Are you not tired? Taeyeon must drink your blood too, right?" Hyoyeon worried about the maknae.

"I'll be okey. Don't worried about me. i can take care of my self after you finnished drink." , "Okey.. if you said so i will do it now.". I hope she didn't drink so much, i feel so dizzy now, Soojung thought. Hyoyeon opened and ready to Soojung's blood. After a second, Hyoyeon already put her fang in the maknae wrist.

 

~Krystal POV~

Ahh.. I  can feel blood came out from my wrist. I lost so much blood and i forgot to drink from Minho oppa after Tae unnie my blood. Now Hyoyeon unnie drink my blood and that make my head more dizzy. I think she should stop from now or i will lost concious. But she grabed my hand tightly.

I think i have to push her hard and i did it. I can see Hyo unnie fly to my bed. I pushed her to the bed so the sound impact will be less."Unnie sorry if i pushed you too strong." i said. "Ohh.. it's okey cause you have to or you will lost consious, right? I also want to ask for apoligise." Hyo unnie replied. "I forgive you.. Err.. Unnie i think you should go now." , "Okey.. I go first."

After Hyo unnie out of my room, i call Minho oppa for blood and i drink his blood. I feel very thirsty.After i done, i go to sleep to recover my strengh. But i can not sleep because someone disturb me. I think you should know who is it. Yeah, it is Death and his friends. 

"Krystal!!! Wake up!!! It still daylight."

"KRYSTAL!!"

"WAKE UP!!"

"Alright.. alright.. I'm wake up now.. Don't shout at my ear, please.."

"Haha.. You are so cute when you are annoyed.."

"Ha-ha-ha.. Are you three alright? Suddenly called me cute.. I know, i'm too cute to resist.."

"Okey.. I take back my word.."

"Enough.. We here want to introduce this person to you."

"Hi Krystal-shi.. I'm is God of Earth. You can call me Elixir."

"Hi Elixir. You can just call me Krystal.. Nice to know you.."

"Hey dont forget about me too.. I'm Flame. The God of Fire."

"Oh.. Sorry..Hi Flame.. Err-r..."

"You want ask about that man right.."

"Yeah-h"

"We not know about him that much but we can help and we will help you,, Don't worry about it.."

"Thanks because i really really need yo-"

Before i can finnish my sentence, i hear my room's door open by someone and that was my sister. I think she should learn ho to knod the door before open it. "Yah unnie.. Can you knod the door?" , "And you want me to break your door? I knod many time and i call you MANY time but you didn't answer. I'm was worried sick if something happened to you." My sister said with a little sad and angry tone.

"Mian unnie.. My bad.." I feel guilty with my word. Maybe she did but i didn't hear it. "It's okey. But we have another guestsssss..." She said but she made the word guest with a long 's'. That mean we have another members for this family. You think how much the new members come? I think it was 5 people.. opss not people but vampire.. You think my guess is correct? Hihi.. Hey see you in next chapter if you want to know it.. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to comment.. SOrry for my bad grammar.. Thanks for waste your time to reading my not that good story.. I dont think i can update always cuz my trial exam is near. sorry. but i will try my best to update..

>EunMinJi<