What If? [Luhan Better Ending]

Will You Still Love Me?

What if Minseok hadn't died? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan came home early that night. He took off his shoes and hurridly ran to his room. He heard a voice. A soft soothing voice. He raised his eyebrows, Is that...Minseok? Curious, he leaned his ear against the door and heard more of the voice. It was definately him. The voice died down and humming filled the room. He listened to the melody and a smile formed on his lips. Shuffling could be heard and the door shifted and hit Luhan's face.

"Owh.."

"Oh! Luhan! I-I'm sorry..."

Minseok stared at his lover, worry written all over his face. Luhan smiled and waved his hand.

"No it's okay. Don't worry about it."

Minseok sighed in relief, a weak smile replacing his plump lips. Luhan noticed how skinny Minseok had gotten, his cheek bones were basically screaming at him. Minseok shuffled to the side and started to walk away when Luhan grabbed his wrist. Luhan felt straight bumps on the other's wrist and his eyebrows raised. 

"Min...seok..?"

He pulled him back and looked at his wrist, Minseok stared at the ground as Luhan traced the six red scars that proudly stood out on Minseok's pale skin. He lifted his other wrist and saw six more scars on it. Luhan tightened his grip on the shorter's wrist, looking straight at the older.

"Minseok...why?"

Minseok stared back at Luhan, he felt small. He felt like a child getting in trouble for stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. Tears started to make their way down his cheeks and last thing he knew, he was in the arms of the younger.

"L-Luhan...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I swear! I just...I just needed something to take away the pain. I felt small and awful. I felt like everyone was better than me. I stopped praising myself and my self esteem went down. I needed someone, something to take it away.You weren't here to do that. You were...I don't know where you were..." Hiccups and choked sobs filled the room as Luhan tried to calm him down. Guilt began to rise inside Luhan and he found himself crying with the older.

"Minseok...I'm sorry. I didn't think this would happen. I am so sorry. I really am. Minseok you're beautiful. You're so beautiful. You're almond eyes, you're beautiful lips. You're hips. Everything that is you is perfect. You're spectacular in every way. I am so sorry for leaving you in the dark. I just...I just..." Luhan's voice cracked and he was shaking, "I'm sorry! I will never leave you alone. This is not what I wanted. I'm sorry Minseok, I really am."

The two were a mess of choked sobs and horribly shaking. Minseok clinged onto Luhan, tears soaking his shirt throughly.

"I'm sorry Minseok. I love you."

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Hyung!"

Warm arms wrapped around Minseok's petite waist. The older turned around and looked at Yixing with warm eyes. He returned the hug and giggled.

"Congrats hyung! I hope you stay happy forever!"

"Thank you Xingxing."

Yixing smiled whole-heartedly and walked away, finding his beloved. Minseok smiled at them before feeling soft arms around his neck. He turned around and felt tender lips on his.

"Hannie."

"Minnie."

The two smiled at each other before laughing. Luhan held onto Minseok's hand as the two walked to a table, with their parents and other relatives. 

"So once again let's give a round of applause to the newly wedded couple, Luhan and Minseok!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're adorable." 

Luhan whispered in Minseok's ear. The older grinned sheepishly, leaning into the younger.

"Hannie~"

Luhan smiled as he his neck. He nibbled on it before pushing his hand into the older's  pant.

"H-Hannie.." 

Minseok moaned as he pushed himself further into the younger, grinding into him.

"God I can't wait to get into you."

Minseok laughed as Luhan started to walk backwards, giving Minseok pleasure at the same time. He slowly turned around and gently placed Minseok on the bed. He took off his shirt, with Minseok's help, before attacking the older's lips and neck. 

Their night was filled with both love and moans of pleasure.

 

 

The two were happy being together and will always be.