Could It Be?!

All That I Wanted...

The next day followed and Jiyeon was not talking to Seung Ho, but why? For some reasons, Jiyeon can't believe that Seung Ho just said what he said last night and on the other hand, Seung Ho can't also believe it--well, he just said it last night. He quickly went to Wooyoung and talked to him...

[seung ho]--wooyoung-ah...

[wooyoung]--what?

[seung ho]--can i ask you something?

[wooyoung]--about what??

[seung ho]--well just listen...well...you see...i have this friend (talking on the third person point of view)he kinda says to this girl that he wants to spend time with her..

[wooyoung]--(gets the "friend" is seung ho--just nods)

[seung ho]--but then, my friend doesn't know why he said that to the girl..

[wooyoung]--tell me seung ho-ah...this friend of yours...is it you?!

[seung ho]--mwo?? huh..wh..who said that it was me??

[wooyoung]--oh c'mon...i know you...so who's the girl?

[seung ho]-yah!! i'm not telling you!! just tell me...

[wooyoung]--bro..you love or like her..but mostly you love her.

[seung ho]--*mwo?? love her?? i love jiyeon-ah?! andwae!! it can't be..i mean...why not??* you sure about that??

[wooyoung]--wel it's just like me and IU...we enjoy each others company...

 

On the other hand, Jiyeon went to IU and they also talked about it..

[jiyeon]--iu-ah...

[iu]--now who's this guy anyway...i know the girl is you jiyeon-ah...hahaha

[jiyeon]--mwo?! aigoo..you got me..well i'm not telling you who the guy is you know...

[iu]--fine...well...maybe the guy loves or like you..but mostly love you...

[jiyeon]--*oh?? love me?? but seung ho could never love me. andwae!! it can't be...he's so annoying...but then sometimes he turns into a good boy though..but still!!* are you sure about that iu-ah?

[iu]--ne...just like me and wooyoung...☺

Both Jiyeon and Seung Ho couldn't believe what their friends have just said to them. Is it really now L.O.V.E.??

The rest of the day Jiyeon and Seung Ho didn't talk to each other. Dismissal came and they both went home early while IU and Wooyoung walks together...

[wooyoung]--hey iu-ah...i saw you and jiyeon-ah talking earlier...

[iu]--and i also saw you with seung ho earlier...

[wooyoung]--okay i'll tell first...

[iu]--go..

[wooyoung]-well seung ho here has a problem..not like a real problem but he just doesn't know what he is feeling towards this girl...

[iu]--oh wait..jiyeon too...she's like confused on her feelings for this guy...oh wait...did seung ho told you the name of the girl??

[wooyoung]--no...jiyeon did?

[iu]--she didn't told either...

[wooyoung]--it was about...he wanting..

[iu and wooyoung]--(iu jumps in) wanting to spend time with her..(pause) wiat!! could it be?! (pointing at each other)

[iu]--waaaah!!! are you thinking what i'm thinking..

[wooyoung]--ne...i guess...hehe

[iu and wooyoung]--(pause then...) they are talking about each other!!

[iu]--aigoo!! don't tell me that seung ho loves jiyeon-ah??

[wooyoung]--well...we'll just see...i don't know...

[iu]--well maybe they're talking about a different person and...and...

[wooyoung]--iu-ah...they are a good couple too you know...just like us...haha

[iu]--(blush) merong!!

[wooyoung]--yah!! (then leans forward to kiss iu) saranghae iu-ah..

[iu]--saranghae wooyoung oppa...

And they went home.

 

Could it be really L.O.V.E.?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

is it really ♥?keke

enjoy chingus!! and don't forget to comment...☺