I wanna spend time with you...(Part 2)

All That I Wanted...

TAP~~~ALL THE LIGHTS SUDDENLY WENT OUT--SUDDEN SILENCE followed by a scream...

Seung Ho heard the scream and he immediately remembered about Jiyeon being afraid of the dark. Seung Ho went back, running as fast as he can. He felt the need to care for Jiyeon in times like this. When Seung Ho arrived in the classroom, there was total darkness...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah!! (he shouts)

[jiyeon]--(no answer)

[sueng ho]--jiyeon-ah?! are you okay?!

Jiyeon was so still in her chair that she didn't answer Seung Ho because she was so scared. She's starting to tear up now and Seung Ho is really worried about her...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah...can you please answer me...

[jiyeon]--(stuttering)n..n..n...ne..seung...seung ho-ah..

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah...you need to go outside...it's not that dark..

[jiyeon]--i'm afraid...

[seung ho]--i'm just here at the door entrance...

Seung Ho didn't went back in, he just stayed at the door entrance--a way that somehow little by little Jiyeon can face her fear in the dark..

[seung ho]--come here...palli...

[jiyeon]--ah aniyo...it's so dark..

[seung ho]--don't you have your phone??

[jiyeon]--i left at home...you??

[seung ho]--(looks in his pocket then remembers he also left it at home) same here...just carefully stand up and make your way to me...*what?? what did i just say?* i mean here...

Jiyeon carefully stands up. She started to walk little steps going to where Seung Ho is. While Jiyeon was walking, she bumped into the chairs and now they are all disarranged. With a bump, Seung Ho would always ask Jiyeon if she's okay and she would tell him that she's okay...

[seung ho]--what's taking you so long??

[jiyeon]--i really can't see a thing..

[seung ho]--well obviously it's dark...keke

[jiyeon]--yah!! stop it...*sobs sobs*

Jiyeon was now near the door...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah..hold my hand if you can feel it...(then he streched out his hand)

[jiyeon]--n..ne(also stretched out her hand)

Their hands were searching for each others hands, until finally, Seung Ho felt something touched his hand and also Jiyeon felt it. Without no cue, Seung Ho grabs Jiyeon's hand and pulls her into a hug...

Jiyeon was so shocked but at the same time relieved that she was not alone anymore...

[seung ho]-jiyeon-ah...gwenchana??(while hugging her)

[jiyeon]--n..ne seung ho-ah...

 

I was so close to stumbling down when i went back here. This thing i'm feeling--a feeling for her--what is this? How come i suddenly care for her? And now, here i am hugging her...wait...i'm just comforting her..right? But why does my heart beat this fast?

 

*sobs sobs* I really owe him a lot now. I remembered the first time we held this close, it was the same. We were in school and suddenly all the lights went off and we were also hugging. I felt really safe around him. But wae? And why does my heart beating so fast like this??

 

Jiyeon's face was at Seung Ho's chest that she can also hear Seung Ho's heart beat adn it was also fast. They stayed like that for long until all the lights went back on again...

[seung ho]--(realease the hug adn looked at jiyeon's face--wiped the tears on her face) jiyeon-ah...gwenchanna?

[jiyeon]--(looks down after seung ho wiped her tears) ne...

They were both silent for a moment there until...

[??]--hey you two..what are you doing here??

[seung ho and jiyeon]--seonsangnim??

[teacher]--what are you two still doing here??

[jiyeon]--oh seonsangnim...i'm still tutoring seung ho..(the teahcers face got confused) didn't you tell him seonsangnim??

[teacher]--mwo?? but your tutor sessions is now over...just last week...

Seung Ho is guilty! Jiyeon looked at him confused and he bowed down...

[teacher]--well you two better be going home now..it's quite late already..

[jiyeon and sueng ho]--ne soensangnim...

Seung Ho and Jiyeon packed their things and walked out, saying no words--they were not talking at all until they reahced the gate...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah...are you walking home again??

[jiyeon]--ne..wae??

[seung ho]--i'll ride you home...

[jiyeon]--ah ani...no thanks..

[seung ho]--do you want to happen what happened to you the other day?? do you want to get sick again? (he scolded her and she was taken aback)

[jiyeon]--yah!! you're scolding me...

[seung ho]--oh..mian...

[jiyeon]--i'll go now..

[seung ho]--yah!! (grabs her hand)

[jiyeon]--(stops adn looked at her hadn then seung ho release it immediately) what?

[seung ho]--i'll ride you home..kaja!! (grabs jiyeon's hadn and handed her the helmet and rode the motorcycle)

While they were riding, they didn't talked. When they reached Jiyeon's house, Jiyeon quickly got off his motorcycle...

[jiyeon]--yah!! why did you say that we still have tutor when clearly...

[seung ho]--yah!! it's not my fault that i don't understand something...

[jiyeon]--but you said that seonsangnim told you...

[seung ho]--then you might not tutor me..

[jiyeon]--will i do that??

[seung ho]--molla...

[jiyeon]--aish...really seung ho?! wae??!

Seung Ho already wants to go but Jiyeon stopped him by holding his arm...

[jiyeon]--sueng ho-ah!! (she screamed)

[seung ho]--yah!! you should stop shouting..your neighbors might hear you..

[jiyeon]--why did you tell a lie?

[seung ho]--mwo?? me? lying?

[jiyeon]--the lessons i taught you earlier was the lesson i told you back then...

[seung ho]--ne...i just..i just...

[jiyeon]--what??

[seung ho]--i don't know why i'm feeling this...but i just want to spend with you...

With that, Jiyeon released his arm and stood back...

[seung ho]--i'll go now jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--oh...gomawo seung ho-ah...

[seung ho]--uhmmm...bye..

[jiyoen]--bye..

Then Seung Ho left and Jiyeon went in their house.

[jiyeon]--*yah! jiyeon-ah! why are you feeling like this again?! aigoo!! don't you tell me you're falling for that guy?? but it can't be* (she thought)

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

annyong...☺ hope you like this chapter...enjoy adn don't forget to comment chingu!!♥☺