2 in 1 (Part 2)

All That I Wanted...

Inch by inch, until it became centimeters away. Seung Ho quickly gave Jiyeon a peck on her lips and quickly stood up and ran away like a little boy all so happy. Jiyeon was so surprised by what Seung Ho just did. She immediately stood up...

[jiyeon]--yah! (she shouted and chases seung ho)

 

She caught up with Seung Ho and started hitting him hard...

[seung ho]--yah! yah! stop that! stop that! (trying to block jiyeon's punches)

[jiyeon]--aaaarrrrgghhhh!!! why did you that?! (she's in rage)

[seung ho]--(manages to hold jiyeon's hands) stop that!

[jiyeon]--(angry look on seung ho)

[seung ho]--you still look cute even when you're angry...hehehehe...oh! omma's here!

 

Then he went inside. Jiyeon was irritated by Seung Ho but at the same time her cheeks were burning. The next thing she knew, she was smiling by herself. She also went in and Seung Ho's mom saw her...

[SHM]--oh jiyeon-ah...you're covered in sweat...seung ho! give her some clothes...

[seung ho]--ne! he immediately went upstaris and get some clothes) here! (handed jiyeon the clothes while he's smiling)

 

Jiyeon changed and went out. Jiyeon ate at Seung Ho's house and Seung Ho drove her home with his motorcycle.

They arrived at Jiyeon's house. Jiyeon went to their gate and Seung Ho followed...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah..(he said in a low voice)

[jiyeon]--(turns around and) O_O

 

They were both shocked on what happened. Seung ho was alos shocked as he was not planning it. THer lips touched for the second time. They quickly move far from each other. Feeling awkward because of what just happened. Right at that moment, Jiyeon's mom came out...

[JM]--oh?! you're back ji...seung ho-ah...

Both of them were startled...

[seung ho]--oh..good evening auntie

[jiyeon]--omma...mianhe if i came home late...

[JM]--it's okay jiyeon-ah...you're with seung ho anyway...

[jiyoen]--omma! (she whispers)

[seung ho]--*smiles* i'll be going now auntie...ji-jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--ah...ne..bye

[JM]--be careful on your way home...

 

Then he drove off.

 

Once Jiyeon reached her room, she lays down and her heart starts pounding faster...

[jiyeon]--aigo! i hate this guy...always making my heart beats fast...and within this day 2 ki...AAARRRGGGGG!!!! i don't want to think about it!

 

Jiyeon's mom heard it...

[JM]--look...our daughter is in love...(she said to her husband)

[JD]--she's growing up so fast...kekeke

 

Seung Ho also arrived home smiling all by himself...

[SHM]--what's wrong with our son honey? (she ask her husband)

[SHD]--looks like he's inlove now..hehehe

[seung ho]--it's nothing omma...appa...(then went to his room)

He texted Jiyeon...

 

to: jiyeon

from: seung ho

that's 2 in 1...kekeke

 

Jiyeon recieves it and replies...

to: seung ho

from: jiyeon

i soooooo hate you right now seobang!!!

 

Jiyeon then realize that she called him seobang again...

[jiyeon]--aigoo jiyeon-ah! seobang again! no!

 

Then someone calls her and it was Seung Ho...

[jiyeon]--eottokhe? eottokhe? (then she answers the phone) hello?

[seung ho]--jagiya!

[jiyeon]--mwo? ja-jagi--jagiya?!

[seung ho]--ne...since you're calling me seobang...i'll call you jagiya...kekeke

[jiyeon]--no! and i'll not call you seobang again! no way!

[seung ho]--uh you just did jagiya...:D

[jiyeon]--stop it!

[seung ho]--arasso jagiya...hehehe

[jiyeon]--uuuugggghhhhH!!!! (then hungs up the phone)

 

[seung ho]--oh? she hungs up? *sigh* she's really cute when she says seobang...i like it...XD

[jiyeon]--jagiya? huh! that person is so...so...uuuggghh!!! seobang seobang...wae seobang?? i hate it?