The Mystery Guy

..Come back, I still love you! [Short Story]

The next day..

Dara: Hey, you're the guy from yesterday? Right? ..Thanks fro the coffee again! 

Guy: Am, I? 

Dara: Yeah? Like it was so cold outside yesterday so you gave me a coffee?

Guy: Oh, right.. Well a gave a lot of staff here some coffee

Dara: aH, you did.. *with a dissapointment on her face*

Guy: Yeah, well im a busy man so ill talk to you later  *The guys walks away*

Dara: Hmm, well thats interesting. tsk, I thought he had a crush on me or something but i guess he was just being nice.. 

Dara's Friend: Omg, girl! 

Dara: What?

Dara's Friend: Did you see the new doctor? Omg, he's like so hot. He doesn't even look like one!

Dara: Really? Well, i haven't seen anyone new here? 

Dara's Friend: Well, girl I think he's going to be working in the ER with us!

Dara: Hmm, interesting. I wonder how he looks 

Dara's Friend: Well, you're going to be shocked cause he's gorgeous!!! 

Dara: Haha, ok ok.. Calm down and lets get to work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator: Dara walks inside the ER and as she walks in she srtaed to see a shadow of a man who looks very tall and as the guy turned around she was very shocked to see that guy that gave here coffee and the guy he was just talking to maybe minutes ago is the new doctor!

*The Mystery Guy/Doctor walks up to her*

Guy: Well, you're probably shocked seeing me here..

Dara: Uhh, No, no.. Of course not.. Why would I be?  *dara said with a little bit of counfusion on her face*

Guy: Well, I mean you would rarely see a good looking guy in a place like this.. that's why *he said while*

Dara: Uh, Yeah... sure?

Guy: Yeah, well let me introduce myself to you.. I'm Lee Min ho and you are?

Dara: I'm Sandara..*Dara said as they shake hands* ..Sandara Park but people here call me Dara for short. Nice to meet you, Min ho.

Guy: Hey, but you know what? We should go out and eat dinner later and catch up with things *he said while similing*

Dara: Uh, what makes you think i'll go with you?

Guy: Well, because we're co workers and you think im a good looking guy so I dont see why not?

Dara: For your information i dont think you're good looking at all

Guy: Hey, but you know what? We should go out and eat dinner later and catch up with things *he said while similing*

Dara: Uh, what makes you think i'll go with you?

Guy: Well, because we're co workers and you think im a good looking guy so I dont see why not?

Dara: For your information i dont think you're good looking at all..

Guy: You know I am so dont deny it.. but yeah im serious we should go out and eat dinner somewhere tonight. Don't worry i won't rpe you or something.

Dara: Hmm, well im not too sure if.. *Min ho interrupts her*

Guy: Alright, I'll take that as a yes *Min ho, insisted and was smiling the whole time*

Narrator: The two exchanged numbers and the planned where they're going to eat tonight..

 

Min Ho's POV

     Hmm, This girl seems very interesting and ..it's not bad cause she's actually really pretty but it's weird how she looks lonely and sad. She looks like she's broken deep inside and she looks like she's just putting up a front to look like she's happy? I could see all of it through her eyes. Now, this makes me think about the all of the girls that i played with cause her expression and aura looks exactly like the ones I dumped.. Well, that makes her more interesting. I wonder where this would go. 

     Is she worth keeping or is she just one of those girls who I'd use to keep me company?