How it all started.

..Come back, I still love you! [Short Story]

GD's POV

...I was in love with this girl, i loved her so dearly, I saw a future with her but she broke my heart, I was so broken because I was dreaming to be with her for the rest of my life.. But no, she told me that she doesn't see herself loving me in the future or loving me anymore and I wondered because i tried to be the best boyfriend for her but no, she really needed to end our relationship.. A few weeks after our separation, I found out that she was interested with this girl and that they are together.. Hmm, you're probably wondering but Yes! She's Biual and she chose that girl over me. The moment I found out about that, I told myself that i needed to move on and I did.. Months after that, I noticed this girl in my class and I wondered "How come I've never noticed her beautiful face". The moment I saw her I thought that I should make her mine but I was too shy so a friend helped me. I asked for her number but it took me about a month to text her. I asked  my friend to tell her some nice things about me and he did and from there I grew some balls and finally texted her and from there we started to get to know each other.

Dara's POV

...I met this guy my sophomore year in high school, we were in the same class but I never talked to him, I never really noticed him and I never paid attention to him because I thought he was ugly and plus he was taken by one of my friends and that's probably one of the reasons too why he was not in my radar and during that time I was soooo in love with this guy but unfortunately he never liked or loved me back. So anyways, my friend and her boyfriend broke up and i heard that this guy was so heart broken, he even cried over. He was broken, very broken.. He didn't even talk to anyone after that but hey, time heals a broken heart and he's finally ready and able to move on and from there, our love story started and the rest is histroy!

 

****Thank you for reading it guys! I hope you all stay tuned for the next chapter!