Chapter 17- Leaving?

Falling in Love with My Caretaker's Best Friend

 

 

Listen to this :)

Despite the satisfaction, Jiyong couldn't help but to feel extremely worried, specially with you being depressed. Tears seems to fall endlessly from your eyes and it made him wonders, is he doing the right thing?

"Oppa, can i ask you something?" you asked.

He eagerly nods.

"What's with you and JYJ?"

Jiyong bit his lips before started to explain to you how his group, Big Bang and DBSK are the best fighter in korea and how JYJ suddenly said their boss is plotting against them. Being the loyal person, he got into a fight with JYJ and in the end, JYJ, feeling betrayed, they left. 

You nod and kept quiet again. Jiyong finally spoke up.

"____."

"yeah?"

"What do you think.. of leaving korea?" he asked.

You look at him.

"why?" you asked.

"we should start new. and obviously, korea doesn't have the best memories... so i think we should go to Japan or maybe L.A and start new there..." he said.

You look at the buzzing traffic and the image of him start to come to your mind.

"O..okay..." you finally said, feeling a huge pang in your heart.

'i guess it's goodbye,. jaejoong oppa..' you thought, as tears once again filled your eyes.

***

JYJ and Homin finally sit together and start to talk. Homin, being the one who stayed can't hide their shock when JYJ showed them the proof they've been searching for few years. How their boss tried to sabotage their relationship and destroy them.

"Jiyong should see this." Yunho said.

Changmin took out his cell and dialed his hyung.

"hyung... we need to tell you something. it's about boss.. WHAT?" changmin shouted.

Everyone's eyes turned to him.

"Where? hyung! you can't go!" changmin pleaded and the rest of DBSK got what's happening.

"Hyung... please...." Changmin tried to talk to him but Jiyong has cut the connection.

"What happened?" jaejoong asked.

"He left." changmin sighed.

"what about ___?" Jaejoong panicked.

"He took ___ and that Junhyung boy with him. Seems like Junhyung is his junior or something..." changmin desperately said.

Jaejoong fell on his knees, his head lowered.

"This can't be..." he mumbled before he darted out of the apartment.

"aren't you going to chase ___ too?" yunho raised his eyebrows at his two dongsaeng who smiled bitterly.

"i don't think we can outwin his love." Junsu said, followed by yoochun's nod.

***

'please don't go yet....' jaejoong prayed as he speed off.

***

2011/09/27 tuesday

By Seoulchae