Chapter 16- truth, betrayal, smiles

Falling in Love with My Caretaker's Best Friend

 

Jiyong's face softened at the sight of his long lost sister. but the fact that she's now standing in front of him, defending the people that had betrayed him and his gang. He can't hide the hurtful eyes from his sister but no matter what, she keeps glaring at him.

"___... it's me..." he finally said.

you bravely stared at his deep sad eyes.

"i don't know you." you said.

Jiyong's eyes diverted to JYJ in anger.

"What did you do to her?" he asked.

"They didn't do anything. Why don't you leave?" your beautiful voice seemed like a dagger stabbing his heart.

"it's me, jiyong." he said.

"jiyong?" you asked.

"I'm your brother, ___.. don't you remember me?" he asked again, relaxing a bit when he noticed you softened a bit.

"I don't remember anything." you finally said.

"I'm telling the truth, ___. I'm your brother... Can't you see our resemblance?" He was almost on his knees.

"Is it true?" you asked Jaejoong.

Yoochun was the one who nods and smile sadly at you.

"He is,___." he said.

You dropped your arms to your side and look at his eyes, anxiety still reflected from your eyes.

"Why are you trying to hurt them?" you asked.

"They took you away from me!" he blurted out, his eyes show so much hatred and anger.

You turned around and look at Jaejoong's eyes.

"Is it true? You took me away?" you asked.

"I didn't! i swear i didn't.... I found you at the old building..." he answered.

"Don't believe him!" Jiyong shouted.

"he was going to kill you!" jiyong blurted out and your eyes widened.

When you saw JYJ's guilty eyes your knees weakened.

"you want to kill me..." you whispered.

"NO!" Junsu tried to denied but from their looks you know your brother is telling the truth.

You let out a weak laugh.

"I can't believe this..." you start to cry.

Jaejoong was about to go to you but stopped when Jiyong started to envelope you in a familiar hug.

"Why don't you go back with me? hm?" he asked and you nod.

"I win." jiyong mouthed at the trio as he took you out, followed by two of his friends.

"Yunho. changmin." Jaejoong hoarsely called.

The latter looked back.

"What's going on between us?" he asked, tears b in his eyes.

Yunho and changmin shook their heads.

"You left. that's what happened. Then moment you rebelled and left, we're no longer brothers." Yunho said.

"Hyung..." junsu called him.

"We left for a reason!" yoochun tried to reasoned.

"what is it?" Changmin asked, tired.

"We know Boss is trying to hurt everyone of us. But you didn't believe us. Jiyong didn't believe us." Yoochun said, pain strikes his heart as he recalled what he saw that day.

"destroy Big bang and DBSK. They're getting powerful." the words still freshly planted in his head.

"You're just a liar." yunho said.

"We're not!" Jaejoong's tears fell down.

"We were going to kidnap Jiyong's sister so he'll come to us and listen but we never saw her. ___... i didn't know it was her until i fell in love with her and found out about her..." jaejoong finally confessed.

The other two stared at him in disbelief.

"You love her too?" junsu and Yoochun said together.

It was an awkward silence before the three starts to chuckle, followed by yunho and changmin who find it amusing.

"It's been a while since we laughed together...." Jaejoong said.

"yeah.." Yunho finally smiles at his ex-groupmate.

***

2011/09/26 monday

By Seoulchae