chapter 18- let her go.

Falling in Love with My Caretaker's Best Friend

 

 

Jaejoong can feel the numbness in his legs due to the running but he didn't care. The moment his car is parked, he jumps out of it and started to run towards the airport entrance, hoping to catch you before you left. 

Jaejoong is not a very religious person, but right now, all he needs is a bit of miracle and as he roamed through the thick crowd he prayed.

"please...let me be with her.." he whispered.

And as he once again went towards the international departure terminal, he finally caught a glimpse of you standing with Junhyung's arm perfectly on your shoulder. He can see how sad your eyes are and how you look lifeless and miserable, despite the warmth your ex is giving.

"____" he called you.

Your ears perked up at his voice. You look few meters ahead and saw Jaejoong in a mess.

"Oppa...." you whispered, trying to hold back the urge to run to his arms.

Junhyung glared at him, his mind filled with worries as he prayed Jiyong would come soon.

"Please don't go..." jaejoong take a few steps ahead.

You can see bullets of sweat dripping down.

"___" Junhyung reminded you when you were about to walk towards him.

You look at junhyung, then at Jaejoong. You shook your head and start walking towards Jaejoong when Junhyung suddenly blurted out.

"He wants to take revenge on Jiyong. He wants to kidnap you,___." 

Realization hits you as you remember why you were here in the first. The yearning in your eyes are replaced with hurt.

"It's not true! i was going to kidnap his sister but i didn't know it was you! I... " he tried to explain but before you can say anything, JIyong came and drag you away.

"Oppa!!!" you look at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong tried to chase you but Junhyung stops him. 

"You're going to hurt her more?" he asked. 

"I didn't hurt her! I Love her!!!" Jaejoong hissed at Junhyung.

"If you love her then let her go. She doesn't belong with a traitor like you." he said and caught up with you, leaving Jaejoong dumbfounded.

***

2011/09/28 wednesday

BY seoulchae