Blue Daisy

Eight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol fixed his eyes on his reports, not even caring when his assistant told him that a guest went into his office. All his thought wanders in the possibility of Baekhyun cancelling his early requests. Surely erasing the memory of their one night stand should not happen. In fact, the idea of erasing itself is ridiculous.

The silence of the room breaks when his guest cleared his throat. The therapist still maintain his focus on his work, flipping the pages over and over as well as signing the approvals. He wasn’t supposed to feel anything, however, whatever Baekhyun attended to do disturbed his very mind.

The last thing Chanyeol remember is his obsession to get back to his wife. Baekhyun is never in the picture.

“Mr. Park.” A voice surfaced the silent office room. Chanyeol only hummed in response. “Bored.”

This time, the therapist glance at the person, fingers tracing the words on the reports stopped. “Aren’t you–“

“It doesn’t matter. Figured you’re taking your sweet time to ignore me back there.”

“I was battling myself to accept that I ed an officer.”

The said officer smirked, taking his seat on the couch. “The name is Do Kyungsoo. And please, I am human. My profession won’t change anything.”

“You shouldn’t be here.”

“Why?” he watched Chanyeol with droopy eyes. Chanyeol remembered the way the latter’s brown orbs glistened with lusts the night they were together. “Are you ashamed to admit that you’re into the same gender?”

“I have a wife!” the therapists bang his fists on his desk. Something from his behavior suggests his strong denial, though little of him wished to actually admit his secret interests. Maybe Baekhyun did make a point.

“An ex-wife, Mr. Park.” Kyungsoo correct him. “I came here for something else. Don’t get me wrong. I am not crossing the line this time. Trust me, those days had me walk like a newborn baby. Crazy ed up moments.” Chanyeol glare at the laughing officer.

“What do you want now?”

Kyungsoo grab his file and took out a piece of paper. “An appointment for Kim Jongin.” With a frown, Chanyeol accept it and his eyes reads the sentence.

“Problematic family background usually needs support and love. He wasn’t mentally depressed or anything, Mr. Do.”

“I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for this.” Kyungsoo rolled his sleeves up, revealing his scarred skin on the inner side of his right arm. Chanyeol watched for few seconds before he cringe upon the damaged skin. “This wasn’t the only thing he did.”

“An act of abuse needs consultation from other authorities, Mr. Do.” Chanyeol put down the paper and pushed it back to Kyungsoo. “I apologize but this is not an anger management center.”

“I just need an hour session. It’s not like I’m not paying… or you wanted something else?” Kyungsoo crossed his arms, gripping on the sides of his clothes. He glance away when Chanyeol gave him a smug look. “I’m not… doing it anymore… it’s a mistake.”

“Words will always betray true intentions. And from my observation, this Kim Jongin is just an excuse.”

“H-He’s… special.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed, giving up his denial. “Okay. I kind of miss you.”

Chanyeol lean back and laughed, clutching on the armrests of his seat. “How ironic. I didn’t expect you to be this honest, Mr. Do.”

“Well, honesty is one of my traits. Unlike you, telling me that a ring on your finger is out of fashion.” Kyungsoo stand from his seat, elbows propped on the desk as his face lean close to the therapist. “And now I want you to screw me.”

“You forgot to add thirsts as one of your traits.” Chanyeol snickered and Kyungsoo scowled.

“I am indeed thirsty for another one time .” Kyungsoo admit and gulped hard as Chanyeol trace a finger on his cheeks. “You have no idea the s I deal.”

Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo’s face closer and brushed their nose together. “How many years will this Kim Jongin spend in prison?”

“A ing five years, if he’s lucky.” Kyungsoo breathed. His eyes brimmed with tears, telling stories of how heartbroken he is currently. “I need a good escape from… all of this.”

Within seconds, they connect their lips as a tear rolled down Kyungsoo’s cheeks. The obstruction of the desk between them are set aside for they moved to a couch and make out, deepening the kiss further. It was an act of pity and stress relief, and a hint of lusts.

The way their tongue battling against each other, showed how much they battle their struggles of daily life. Chanyeol with his desperation to stitch up his broken family and Kyungsoo with his already damaged boyfriend. All in all, it was a give and take moment.

Chanyeol hollered above the black haired man, and tasting his inner cavern. Kyungsoo clutched on Chanyeol’s buttoned shirt, tilting his head to the side for more taste of the other. They would have gone out of control if it wasn’t for a sudden enter of Byun Baekhyun.

“I-I left my…” the ivory eyed man freeze as he watched them on the couch. He glance away from Chanyeol’s glare and proceed to walk to one of the seats across them. “My wallet– found it.” He let out a nervous chuckles and dashed out of the office.

“Baekhyun, wait–“

Kyungsoo pulled him back, giving Chanyeol a confused look. “I thought you have a wife?”

“Long story. Let me go.” With a swift slap of his hands, Kyungsoo’s grip loosened and Chanyeol immediately went out of the door.  

Luckily, Baekhyun’s small frame are seen in the corner of the hallway and Chanyeol hurriedly run to catch him. He tugged his arms, turning Baekhyun to face him. Baekhyun hang his head, fixing his gaze on the carpet floorings.

“It’s not what you think it is–“

“He had trouble with his boyfriend and you’re having a hard time with your family. I know, Chanyeol.”

The auburn haired male felt his face flushed, due to Baekhyun’s sudden call of his first name as well as the ability of the latter to tell things without him uttering a word. “Then why are you acting this way?”

“How should I act, Mr. Park?” his voice sound sullen.

“I… don’t know.”

Baekhyun tilt his head up, his brows creased and a frown formed on his lips. His ivory eyes no longer its original shade or it is red, but it was another color. They were green and it freaked Chanyeol to the extent that he immediately loosened his grip on the latter’s arms. “I’ll see you in your first session. Goodbye, Mr. Park.”

The therapist run his fingers on his auburn locks, closing his eyes for a moment. How can he let himself went out of control? This is against his protocol and his professionalism. He could deal with Kyungsoo later but why does he felt guilt all over?

The same guilt he did when he admit to his wife that he cheated. Moreover, what does Byun Baekhyun’s green eyes indicate?

 

Once again, Chanyeol stood on the front entrance of Byun Baekhyun’s manor. He gets bored ringing the bell over and over and started to step back and walk to the backyard. And as expected, he found the owner of the house laid on the field of flowers.

A week passed and he noticed the blooming flowers reproducing. It’s not that he is not attentive before, but the amount of it increases so much. He wondered if Baekhyun spend most of his time gardening, taking account that the latter must have nothing else to do.

Crossing over the fields carefully, Chanyeol tucked his hands in his pockets. Every step he took made his chest pounds more. It is as if he was going to go on trial and Baekhyun is the person who will determine his future life.

Is he making a good decision to move on? Or should he cancel the idea and let the time heal his pain?

And there was Baekhyun, perked up from his laying position and greet Chanyeol with a faint smile. Only a few meters left and the auburn haired male waved his hands before closing in much further. Baekhyun pushed his body off the grass and waved back.

“Sorry I’m late, Mr. Byun.”

“I didn’t specify the time so don’t worry about it.” Baekhyun avoid meeting Chanyeol’s eyes and that surprisingly made the latter frown. “Follow me. I need to show you something.”

Without any questions, Chanyeol followed behind. They walk passed the fields and what appear in his eyes is a small semi-circle building made of glass. Inside, different species of flowers are grown there. Baekhyun leaped to the door, also made of glass, and open it. He hold the door open to let Chanyeol in.

“Why are we here?” Chanyeol asked as his eyes watched in amusement for the flowers in pots. They were of different shades of colors and types, each with different sizes. From larger petals to small ones, scented and thorns. They were numerous that Chanyeol couldn’t count.

Baekhyun walk in front, touching one of the red roses that blooms perfectly. His fingers rubs on the petals and his lips formed a loving smile. “What type of flowers do you like, Mr. Park?”

“White ones… with yellow center. I think it’s called–“

“Daisy?” Baekhyun eyes still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter