Chapter 23

Its you

FINALLY I GET TO UPDATE BUT THIS CHAP MAY BE SHORT ? IM SHOWYY D: ITS 2 AM HAHA xD AND OMFG BOYPREN LOOKS SO HANDSOME ON MUSIC CORE ESPECIALLY MY JEONGMIN , AND OH INPINITEUUU MUSIC CORE TODAY WAS MY FAVOURITE WEARING BROWN THEME B1A4 AS ALWAYS LOOKING CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEHE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One POV

Jiyoung got up from her deep slumber and went to check up on Jinyoung in his room , when she opens the door her eyes wide open and saw Jinyoung and Jae Young hugging each other on the bed . She got shock , she wanted to scream but she closed with her palm . "Honey , have you woke Jinyoung up ?!" Her husband shouted but she quickly shut his mouth and put her index finger in her lips .

And gesture him to look at Jinyoung and Jae Young , his husband was also shock . She release her hand from her husbands mouth and smile brightly . Her husband was somehow also smiling . He shook his head and walk away . She went closer to Jinyoung's bed and cover those two bodies with a blanket . She did not imagine to be like this , Jinyoung was hugging her waist while Jae Young was hugging his neck and their foreheads touch . 

"Eeeeeeepp !" She squel silently . * I guess I dont have to wake them up for school today* She thought happily and walk away from Jinyoung's room and went downstairs to cook .

Jae Young lazily woke up with her eyes half open . She still cant see Jinyoung so she just ignore it . * what time is it?!!* She shot her eyes open and saw her hugging Jinyoung's neck while he was hugging her waist . She flinched and that makes Jinyoung wake up . Jinyoung slowly open his eyes and the first thing he saw was Jae Young . *Am I dreaming?* He thought then smile and close back his eyes and hug her tightly . 

"Jin-Jinyoung , wake up , your hugging me to tightly" She said and shook him softly . His eyes shot open and see him and her in an awkward position . He gulped and stood up . "Oh God im sorry I..Im sorry I didnt mean to" He said and look down . "No no no its okay its just an accident" Jae Young said trying to hide her nervous . It was an awkward silence for 3 minutes and Jae Young cut it "What time is it?" She ask with wide eyes . Jinyoung glance to his bedside table and look at the clock . "Oh its 8" He said smiling . "Oh 8 ok" She replied . And awkward silence fill in the air . "WHAT ?!!" They both shouted and look at each other with wide eyes .

He got up from his bed and run clumsily downstairs . "Noona !!!!!" He shouted . "Geez , its such a bright morning why do  you need to shout huh ?!" She said and put her hands on her hip . "Its freaking 8 and why didnt you woke me up ?!!" He shouted . "Well I dont want to disturb your dreamland with you know ..... Jae Young" She said awkwardly . "WHAT THE ?! NOONAAAAAAAAAAA !!" She shouted and stomp his feet and pouted . 

"Its uhh its okay Jinyoung since our school have nothing fun thats okay if we miss the school ." Jae Young said walking down the stairs . 

He ruffled his hair and puff his cheeks . *Aigo so adorable* She thought . "Jae Young ah how bout you go shower first and change into new clothes? YOu can borrow Jinyoung's shirt ." Jiyoung said . "Uhmm , sounds like a good idea since I dont smell good" Jae Young replied . 

"Okay , yah Jin , go give her a towel and your clothes" Jiyoung said pointing the spatula on Jinyoung's face with an angry face . "O-Okay" He said with round eyes and run upstairs . He went to his room and slam the door shut and lean back on the door and slid down . He was breathing heavily . 

He walk to his closet and search for some clothes for you . "AHA !" He beamed . He took a over sized shirt plaid shirt , a short and a towel . He open his door harshly only to see you waiting infront of his door . He clutch his chest and breath heavily . 'Did I scare you?" You ask him . "Yeahh but thats okay , here" He said handing you the things he pick out . "Thanks!" You beamed and walk to the bathroom .

After you done showering you went to Jinyoung's room . "Jinyoung , im done , you can use it?" You ask leaning againts the wall in his room while drying your hair . "Im already done" He said . "Oh okay then , btw , uhmm your shirt is kindda well big but thats okay" You said smiling . "Right sorry" He rub his nape . His over sized plaid shirt on you looks cute . It was big until it reached your thighs .*WHY SHE IS SO CUTE!!* He scream in his head . 

You two walk downstairs and eat breakfast . Jiyoung keeps teasing you two and you two keep blushing everytime she teases you two. Jinyoung offered to send you home and you accept him .