Chapter 2

Its you

- GAHHHHH HE IS HOT & CUTE AT THE SAME TIME - ASDFGHJKL ME GUSTA LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guy came in . All the girl students stare at the guy in 'awe' and almost drooling over him some are also spazzing and whispering . The guy just keep his face expressionless until something caught his eyes . He was staring at Jae Young in 'awe' . Jae Young didnt notice since she is looking outside the window . The guy just keep staring at Jae Young not even hearing Mrs.Kim calling him . Chan Ho who noticed that the guy is staring at Jae Young just now . And he cant help but feel pissed but he just remain cool .

The guy snapped out of his daze when Mrs. Kim touch his shoulder . "Anything wrong Jinyoung ?" Mrs.Kim asked . "Ermm no-no-thing " He shook his head and take a quick glance at Jae Young who is still looking out the window . The girls were squeling because he talked . You may introduce yourself son" Mrs Kim said smiling . "Err , o-okay , annyeong my name is Jung Jinyoung please treat me well" Jinyoung said taking a quick glance again at Jae Young . She was looking at him . And his heartbeat went faster . "You can seat ..... hmm .. ha! Over there ! Right beside Shin Woo ." Mrs.Kim said pointing at Shin Woo who is infront of Jae Young . 

Jinyoung grew nervous but stay cool and keep his cold face . Girls smile at him but he just give them what-the--do-you-want face . *Thats so not nice Jung Jinyoung* Jae Young thought . Jinyoung sit at his place and his seat mate talked to him . "Annyeong , Shin Woo imnida just call me CNU if you want! " CNU said to Jinyoung . "Annyeong yeah sure" Jinyoung said smiling bitterly . Jae Young just shook her head watching Jinyoung

Finally school was over and students walked out of the school in hurry . "Jaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~" Hae Jin whined . "Whats wrong Jin ?" Jae Young asked . "Im going home first there are some problems at house bye !" She waved to Chan Ho , Jae Young & Hyung Seok then kissed their cheeks . "Yeah sure bye!" The 3 waved back .

"So Jinyoung welcome to our school" Hyung Seok said putting his hand around Jinyoung . "Ehhh , yah thanks" Jinyoung said rolling his eyes a little . Jae Young saw him rolling his eyes but the others dont . "Soooo , lets go guyss ?" Jae Young said . "Ermm yeah lets go" Hyung Seok , Chan Ho and CNU said while Jinyoung just stay quiet . Hyung Seok and CNU just walk ahead of Jae Young and Chan Ho while Jinyoung is at the back of Jae Young and Chan Ho . 

Jae Young & Chan Ho were walking . Then Jae Young suddenly tip-toed her feet to whisper at Chan Ho . Chan Ho who knows that Jae Young is short suddenly put his hand at Jae Young's waist . Jae Young didnt mind actually since they are best friends .

Jinyoung who saw that 'scene' cant help but feel jealous . *Aish! Are they dating? Then I dont have my chance on her!* He cursed in his head . Soon the 5 arrived at the gate and bid goodbye to each other and walk home ..