Chapter 3

Its you

Jae Young woke up and go to the shower . After shower she dressed up in her uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast . "Annyeong Miss Jae" Her maid greeted her . "Oh annyeong ahjumma" She said smiling . After she ate break fast she went outside only found her driver Mr. Lee waiting for her . "Annyeong Miss Jae" Mr Lee said . "Annyeong !!" She waved and get into the car .

She arrived at school and bid goodbye to Mr Lee . She found her bestfriends waiting for her at the front gate . "Heyy guysss !!" She waved . "Hello baby Jae !" Chan Ho said , the 2 other just smile . Chan Ho slung his arm around Jae Young and the 4 walk to their class . They arrive at their class and Jinyoung saw Chan Ho's arm around Jae Young . He feel pissed . 

The 4 sit at their places and start doing their things . Then the class president came in "Guys! Today all classes are delay so today is free! But you are not allowed to go home , you have to stay at school until school is over arra?" He shouted . The class all cheered and go out of the class room . 

Jae Young just smile and continue reading her book . Then she felt someone staring at her . She look up and found Jinyoung staring at her . She blushed . *His eyes is pretty like the star* She thought . Then she wave her hand infront of Jinyoung's face . "EHEM" She cleared . Jinyoung got shock then he sit up straight . "Oh sorry" he said rubbing his nape . "Oh its okay" Jae Young chuckled . "You know I think you hate me because I was acting kindda yesterday" He said smiling awkwardly . "Haha yeah I hate arrogant people" She said . "Sorrrryyy" He said . "Nahh no big deal" She said making a peace sign . 

"Soo I want to say sorry by singing to you , you want ?" He asked . "You can sing ? Love to ! kaja lets go to the music room! " She stood up . "Kaja!" He said . Both of them are walking side by side . You guys reached the music room . You opened the door and found no one . You sigh in relax . Jinyoung randomly grab a guitar and sit . Then you sit also and place your chin on your palm . 

He start playing the guitar and sing . "~I know you'll fly high , in your life......~" He finish sang . I was stunned and mesmerize by is voice. My mouth formed into 'O' shape . "W-w-wow ! So daebak! Your really good !" Jae young said clapping her hands .

"You should be a singer" She grinned . "Haha I should ? Well pray for me" He grin back . "Haha arraso! Fighting !" You said . You two walk back to class laughing and talking to each other . "Ommo ! Jinyoung Oppa is smiling his smiling is so cute! Him and Jae Young unnie are cute they should be a couple !" Jae Young and Jinyoung heard some girls whispering while they were walking . The 2 just blush and continue walking .

They reachd their class . Jae Young and Jinyoung go back to their seats and do their own stuffs . Suddenly Hae Jin came to Jae Young . "Yahhh what did you two do huh ?!" Hae Jin said pouting . "Hahaha nothing baby Jin he just show me his singing thats all" Jae Young patted Hae Jin's head . Hae Jin just shrugged , "Whatever you say baby Jae , hey lets get some ice cream later ?" She asked Jae Young . "Sure sounds fun" Jae Young smile . "How bout you two ? Want to get ice cream later ?" Hae Jin ask Hyung Seok and Chan Ho . "Sure" They grin .

School was over and students walk home . You called Me Lee . "Yeobseyo ? Oh Mr Lee you dont have to pick me up okay ? Hae Jin's driver will send us home first we are going to get ice cream ! Okay?" YOu said . "Oh arraso Miss Jae" He said on the other line . She hunged up and put her phone in her school uniform's pocket . 

"Kaja ! Lets go get ice cream !!" Hae Jin beamed . The 4 all laughed and get ice cream . They reached the ice cream store and go to the counter . "What do you guys want ? My treat" You said grinning . "Eh ? No need ! We can pay our selves!" Hyung Seok said . "No I insist!" You said winking . Chan Ho who sees you winking make his heartbeat go faster . "W-well a-alright then" Chan Ho answered . Hae Jin and Jae Young just look at him weird then turn around face the counter .

"Dude relax okay she's just winking" Hyung Seok said . "But still!" Chan Ho said . "Okayyy here's your ice cream and here's yours ! And here's mine !" Hae Jin beamed . "You're so hyper when you get ice cream" Jae Young said shooking her head . After you 4 done eating ice cream , Hae Jin's driver came and send you 4 home .

Jae  Young got  home at 6 . "Im home" She said and walk upstairs . "Do you want to eat Miss Jae ?" Her maid ask . "Emm sure" She replied and walk to her room . She took her towel and showered . After showered she go downstairs and eat her dinner . After dinner she was watching TV then at 9 she start doing her works , at 11 she start feeling sleepy and went to bed .