Chapter 28 (A princess in love)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

BOM's POV

''Woah, this is fun! Tabi, what else can this thing do?'' I exclaimed.

Seunghyun suddenly moves his head to my neck and starts sniffing my neck.

''You smell nice,'' he whispered.

''Tabi, what are you doing?'' I moaned, the moment he starts kissing my neck.

He pushes me on the bed and leans above me. He continues kissing my neck and I try to shove him away. He holds my wrists tightly and stares deep into my eyes. His eyes are full of sorrow and I can see tears coming out. I wipe away the tears off and cup his face with my hands.

''Tabi, why are you crying?'' I asked.

He suddenly hugs me tightly and finally breaks down.

''P-please don't leave me,'' he sobbed. ''Don't go back to your real world. Stay here with me,''

''He knows everything already,'' I thought.

I caress his head and hug him tightly, trying to calm him down.

''Tabi, don't cry. I won't leave you. I'm staying here forever with you,'' I replied.

He pulls away and smiles.

''Really? Then, do you love me?'' he asked.

''Uhm. I love you, Tabi,'' I replied.

He suddenly presses his lips against mine and of course, I respond immedietely to the kiss. He kisses me passionately, twirling his tongue with mine, exploring every part of my mouth like there's no tomorrow. I let out a few moans unconsciously, enjoying the kiss very much. We repeatedly change our positions, rolling around the bed, until suddenly, it goes BAM!

We fall on the ground together, with me laying on top of him.

''Tabi, are you okay? Does it hurt?'' I asked.

''It doesn't hurt even a bit. Cos I have you with me,'' he replied as he presses his lips against mine, continuing our passionate and sweet kiss.

At last, we end up laying on the bed next to one another. He hugs me tightly by my waist while I place my hands on his chest.

''I love you,'' he said as he kisses my forehead.

''I can't believe that a princess falls in love with a commoner,'' I chuckled.

 

TOP's POV

The next morning...

"Omma, I thought we were going to have dinner last night. Why didn't you call us down?" I asked.

"Aigoo. Last night, I went inside your room. But I saw Bom and you sleeping next to one another. That's why I didn't wake the two of you up. Btw, I took some pictures of the two of you in bed! Kekeke!" omma chuckled.

Bom who is sitting next to me, blushes and covers her face with her hands. I can't help but smile looking at how cute she is right now.

"Mom, stop it, Bom is embarrassed," I complained.

"Really? Are you sure it's only Bom? Aren't you embarrassed as well?" omma teased us.

"Omma," I pouted.

"Arasso, arasso. I'll stop it," she replied.

"Ahjumma, where are my parents?" Bom asked.

"They went back home," omma replied. "Bom ah, you don't have to hide it anymore. We already know everything about you. Your parents told us about it last night,"

"Aigoo, aigoo. Look who's here if it isn't the princess!" appa exclaimed.

"Good morning, ahjussi," Bom greeted politely.

"Just call me appa from now on," appa replied as he taps Bom's head.

"You can call me omma as well," omma interrupted.