JDH:: The Immature Jung Twins {n o n- i d o l}

Beginnings, Memories, Ends ::B.A.P. Scenario/One-Shot/Series Collection

[A.N.: This will have a continuance to it, which will be posted soon. Enjoy! ] 

******

 

“Ugghhh! Jung Daehyun! Jung Hyunsu!” 


 

Hair that was once falling loosely past your shoulders was now wet, sticking unpleasantly to your neck and face, the same could be said for some parts of your clothing. Seeking refuge at nearby tree from the childish, twenty year old, water-gun bearing twins who’d ambushed you on your way to your Sociology course, was probably not going to help much. 


 

Ever since the Jung twins had entered your life, during your first year in high school, it seemed that almost every encounter with them ended with you as the laughing stock, and quite frankly, your limit had been reached. Maybe it was a bit of a reach believing their childish streaks would die down upon entering university. With the years, only their appearances changed, and by god, they were blessed with fantastic genes,  but that didn’t give them a free pass to be overly immature. While they could pull off the roles of saints with their full, natural pouty lips and highly expressive eyes, they were anything but. 


 

. Beneath their immaturity existed some degree of civility; Daehyun had his moments when he was very sweet and conversed with you seriously. Hyunsu, despite his blunt mannerisms, could be sweet when he wanted to, and while conversations with him were very brief, you enjoyed the break away from your thoughts.  Knowing that there were these sides to them, you had endured seven years of their pranks, but enough was enough.


 

Countless hours and many a painful hand cramp had gone into the project that was considered a major part of your Art course. That very project, now completely drenched in water, was clenched tightly in your hands, charcoal smudging together horribly and effectively rendering the entire thing useless. 


 

“You called, milady?” Daehyun sung as he strolled toward you with Hyunsu. The obnoxiously bright water gun was twirled around in his hold, mirth shining in his eyes, as he further made a mockery of you. 


 

“No offense, but you look like something out of a horror movie with your hair like that,” Hyunsu snickered, water gun in one hand, hanging loosely at his side, whilst he used his other free hand to motion over at you. 


 

Finding no amusement in the situation, you tugged the hairband around your left wrist off and used it to pull your hair into a messy bun, not wanting to give them any more laughs with the disheveled state in which they had driven you to. With your hair no longer obscuring your eyes, the frosty glare you wore was now very much visible to them. 


 

The grins they once wore slowly melted off and gave way to visages of slight concern. 


 

“I’ve had enough of your childish pranks. You see this wet mess in my hands, it was my final project for my Art class. I stayed up late several nights, stressing myself out immensely to perfect it, and now it’s ruined.” Seething, you tossed the mess of a project at their feet, “I put up with a lot of your immaturity, because it made sense during high school, but now…We’re young adults and you two keep behaving like children, seeing everything as a joke even when it isn’t. I lasted this long because part of me hoped that you two would eventually mature, but I’ve come to realize that’s not going to happen. Don’t come to my dorm anymore, don’t call me, don’t text me. Forget we were even friends, though I doubt you two ever saw me as that. Toy or idiot would probably be more fitting, huh? Whatever it was, I’m done. Have fun finding yourselves a new toy.”  


 

Without sparing them another glance, you brushed past them coldly, intent on getting a quick change of clothes before hurrying off to your Sociology class, regardless of the fact that you’d be ten minutes late. 


 

“________-wa-”  Daehyun was planning on going after you, managing to take two steps in the direction you’d gone, when Hyunsu tugged him back.


 

“I really wouldn’t go after her right now, Daehyun. She’s really pissed.” Hyunsu said with a slight frown.


 

With a heavy sigh and shoulders now slumped, Daehyun groaned miserably, “We really messed up this time.” 


 

The older twin, by three minutes, snorted lightly at the sight of his brother whining to himself with a pout, before eying the papers resting on the ground. 


 

To hear that _____ thought she was but a toy to them, struck something in both twins that left an awful taste in their mouths. Such a feeling was something they weren’t used to, without a doubt, it was something they didn’t want to experience again soon. The sooner they could resolve the situation, to apologize, and show with their actions that they were truly sorry, the better. 


 

_______ put up with them, when others would call them children, she would mutter the same at them, but she never showed signs of departing from them. It was fun teasing her, more so than teasing others, partly because of how ______ would narrow her eyes in a light glare, causing her nose to crinkle subtly and a small pout to tint her lips as she questioned their sanity, most likely. Both twins found that this expression on her made her very lovable, not that she wasn’t already, but it added to her appeal. 


 

“Yah, why aren’t you suffering too?” Daehyun reprimanded, poking Hyunsu’s arm to get his attention. “You’ve been staring at those papers since _____ walked off instead.” 


 

“My dear brother, sometimes I’m really glad I was born first, right now is one of those times.” Hyunsu remarked with a click of his tongue and a light shake of his head. 


 

“I would hurt you for that insult, but you know what, I won’t, because in order to fix the mess we made, you have to be alive.” 


 

Brushing off his brother’s statement, Hyunsu bent down to gather the papers that made up _______’s Art project.