KHC::Taste {i d o l}

Beginnings, Memories, Ends ::B.A.P. Scenario/One-Shot/Series Collection

[A.N.: This is split in two parts. This first part is the introduction, the will be in the next part. Enjoy!]

********* 

The day seemed to be dragging on at a tortuous pace, and you were just about ready to lose it. Normally, you wouldn’t mind, but today was the day your boyfriend, Himchan, returned from his overseas tour. If the constant vibrating of your phone was anything to go by, he’d arrived at your apartment fifteen minutes ago.

 


Biting back a sigh, you set aside the file you’d been working on to look over his messages.

 

 


16:40: Jaggggiiiii, I’m home! But you aren’t here. :( 


16:40: AH! You’re at work, right? Ahhh, that’s no good.. 


16:41: Are you almost done? I want to see you. Don’t you want to see me too? 


16:41: I’m lonely without you :( Come home! 


16:41: Jagiiii, why aren’t you answering back? At least say ‘Hi, I miss you too, jagi. I’ll be home soon. ;)'


16:49: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I’m so boreddddd. When are you coming home? Answer~


16:50: …… 


16:51: Jagggggiiii


16:51: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.


16:52: Oppa, is so lonely. Don’t you care anymore, jagi? 


16:53: ……………………. 


16:54: Hmm, okay….then..if that doesn’t work… 


16:55: Look.


16:56: *picture*


You couldn’t keep the fond smile that played along your lips at your boyfriend’s messages. “How childish….”

 


Upon downloading the file he’d sent as an attachment you found yourself looking at a picture.

 


Himchan was seated on the your bed, his tongue playfully poking out of his mouth to accompany the bored expression on his face.

 

 


You texted him a brief message, not saying much to a bit.

17:00: Very nice, Himchan. Now, if you don’t mind, I have work to do.

 


Your phone vibrated again almost immediately after you had messaged him.

 

 

17:01: She’s alive! Jagiiiiiiii, when are you coming home? I want to see you now.

 


You rolled your eyes, smile still in place as you replied once more.

 

17:02: I’m almost done here. I’ll head home when I finish. Now, go do something else in the meantime. Eat, shower, rest, anything.

 


Setting your phone aside once more, you resumed the research you’d been doing for the file you had been assigned.

 

 

*Buzz* *Buzz*


You ignored the sound of your phone vibrating. Himchan could wait a couple more minutes. The less you got distracted, the faster you could finish your work and go home. The sound of your phone going off again was heard.


You continued skimming the text on the article you’d pulled up online for some additional research before making some notes in the file.

 

*Buzz* *Buzz*

 

This time you did sigh when you reached for your phone again, determined to put an end to Himchan’s constant messages so you could finish your work.


17:03: But Jagi….I don’t want to do any of those. The only thing I want to do right now is…. 
 

17:03: You. 
 

17:04: I want to kiss you, taste you, hold you, make love to you.
 

17:04: I want you. 
 

17:04: *picture* 
 

17:05: I need you, ____.


You shifted uncomfortably in your seat after reading his last batch of messages. You had to remind yourself that you were at work when you’d made to download the attachment he’d added this time. Knowing Himchan, he’d sent another picture, this one provocative to go along with his words. This was no place to be feeling aroused. There would be time for that when you finished and went home.


Turning on the caps lock on your screen you keyed in your message rapidly before sending it.

 

17:08: YAH, KIM HIMCHAN! MUST I REMIND YOU? I’M AT WORK. I’M GOING TO TURN MY PHONE OFF. I’LL BE HOME SOON.


Sticking to your word, you turned off your phone and returned to your work at a faster pace, determined to finish your workload so you could go home to Himchan and make his words a reality.