BYG::Meeting You {i d o l}

Beginnings, Memories, Ends ::B.A.P. Scenario/One-Shot/Series Collection
 
[A.N.: In this scenario, Yongguk is a trainee. All scenarios will have either idol or non idol in the title, the reason why, to be able to differentiate between the scenarios, etc.  This scenario will have a continuance to it, so it'll be a series of sorts.]
 
**************
 

You were currently at a cafe near your home with your childhood friend, Park Soohyun. Being that he had just returned from a two year study trip to the U.S. a meet up with him to catch up was a must. However, due to all his teasing you were starting to regret the meet up.

 

Soohyun lightly prodded your side with his index finger, a playful smirk danced on his lips as you shot him what you hoped was your best glare.

 

 

You set your cup down in favor of reaching for a napkin to wipe the frothy cream of your cappuccino from your chin.

 

 

“Oppa!” You chided lightly once there were no further traces of your drink on your face.

 

 

Soohyun merely laughed, unaffected by your scolding, and reached over to gently ruffle your hair. “Ah, how I missed my darling’s cute reactions~”

 

You shoved his hand away with a scoff. “Yah! I’ve already told you to stop calling me that…” You grumbled as you ran your fingers through your hair to undo any damage he might’ve done.

 

 

“Hmm, but I quite like calling you my darling, ____. Especially when you respond in such manner to it.”

 

You huffed at his further teasing, a pout on your lips as you crossed your arms in front of your chest. “I’m going to be single my entire life because of you.”

 

 

Your childhood friend raised a brow at your statement, the amusement in his eyes didn’t escape you, however. “You mean, you’re still single? Even after I’ve been gone for two years?”

 


Another glare was sent his way before you slumped over in your seat with a whine, “It’s all your fault. The guys I did consider dating at one point all ran off because of you. I hope you’re glad that you’ve doomed your best friend to lead a lonely life. Might as well just go buy myself some cats now because I’m going to die alone anyway.”

 

 

You were too engrossed in your self-pity party to notice the new presence at your table. Soohyun had one hand pressed to his mouth to quiet his snickers. Meanwhile, his friend watched on with a clearly amused grin as you continued mumbling about your bleak future.

 

 

“-will have to settle for feline grandchildren because there’s no way I’m having kids… not in my single state. How s-”

 

 

“________! As much as I would like to hear more about your future endeavors, there is someone I’d like to introduce you to first.” Soohyun commented with a gentle nudge in your side.

 

 


You shuffled somewhat from the position you had taken— head resting within the mildly dark crevice allowed by your arms which were crossed atop the table— before promptly coming to an upright position again.

 

 

The miserable pout you were planning on keeping on your lips to further guilt Soohyun was long gone as you took notice of the handsome male now seated in front of you. Judging by the wide gummy smile he now had, he had witnessed as you went off about your future life as a cat-lady.

 

 

“Aish…” You murmured to yourself as you looked away from him, cheeks aflame due to embarrassment.

 

 

Soohyun laughed with delight as he casually placed his arm around your form. “_____, I’d like you to meet my good friend, Bang Yongguk. Now, before you even ask why it took this long to introduce you, let me just say that he is a very busy guy.”

 

 

Trying to remove yourself from your friend’s hold proved to be futile, as you now found yourself pressed to his side.

“Yongguk, this is my cute childhood friend who you’ve heard about so much. Meet my darling, Choi ______. Isn’t she cute when she blushes~?”

 

 

“For the millionth time, oppa, stop calling me that.” You muttered with a mild jab at his chest that resulted in Soohyun loosening his hold on you.

 

 

 

“I’m hurt, _____. Why must you wound me so? ” Soohyun remarked melodramatically with a hand atop where his heart was.

 

 

You ignored his words in favor of meeting Yongguk’s eyes with a bashful smile. “Nice to meet you. Um, about the whole cat thing….I’m-”

 

 

“Cute.” Yongguk commented with a chuckle “It was cute, your rambling, I mean. Not that you aren’t, but- Ah, nice to meet you too.”

 

 

A knowing smirk surfaced on Soohyun’s features.

 

 

Soft laughter escaped your lips as Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck, a somewhat crooked grin on his lips. You found it very adorable, despite how it seemed a bit contradicting to his appearance. His hair, which was dyed blonde, was styled neatly, his fringe brushed off to one side to subtly cover one of his eyebrows. His eyes and gummy smile seemed very friendly, despite the strong aura that he exuded. Beneath the leather jacket he wore, you could swear he was finely built, if his broad shoulders were anything to go by. And his voice, god, his voice, it was deep, yet smooth…and so pleasant to your ears. ‘Bang Yongguk….this guy, no…this man. He’s perfect.’

 

 

Meanwhile, in Yongguk’s head….

Her hair was styled in soft waves that fell loosely below her shoulders. Her eyes seemed to have a sparkle to them as she laughed. He saw a raw genuineness to her that he’d never witnessed in another female before—they all seemed to busy trying to appeal to him knowing he was a trainee— and it was very nice. If her earlier behavior was anything to go by, she was very playful, yet from looking in her eyes, he could sense that she knew when it was time to be serious. While she wasn’t exactly petite, her figure seemed to suit her very well. And the way her blush reached her neck, a light dusting of it present in some parts, he found it very cute. ‘Choi _____, she’s very enchanting…. Maybe even my ideal type…

 

 

“Yes, I’ve made the right choice,” Soohyun hummed to himself as he watched on with a pleased grin.