If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung"

She let out a shaky breath as the words struggled to come out of her. She was doing this for his best- at least that's what she made herself think.

Taehyung was a happy boy who wanted to persu his dreams. He wanted to sing, make people happy, and preform in front of millions. The only thing holding him back was her and she knew it. He said it was alright, their relationship was more important.

But she couldn't help noticing the sadness in his eyes when he'd sit and think. He thought about having fans, being known- but she was more important.

finally she couldn't take the guilt. She decided to end it. He needed to chase his dreams.

Hana devised a plan. A plan so perfect it would hurt the both of them. A plan so disgusting no one would have expected her to execute it.

She cleared her stuff from his apartment and waited until he got home.

A smile and a greeting was all it took for her heart to crumble.

And that's where she was right now.

Standing in front of her soon-to-be ex.

"Yes? Baby are you alright?" He looked at her and lifted her chin. Her makeup was smeared and dripping from her chin. He immediately froze and tried to console her.

Her eyebrows creased. No. She would be straight about this. She had to be. It was the only way it would work.

"I'm sorry. Taehyung I don't feel it." He looked at her quisically. But then his heart dropped. The only thing you should feel in a relati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter