I need you

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

I felt so empty again and again. Day after day I wanted to call him. I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't. Jin told me he had auditioned with Taehyung and they were going to debut together. I smiled and congratulated him. At least I know my plan worked.

Today I was lying on my couch watching a stupid drama in my bath robe. "AISH JUST STOP BEING A COUPLE ALREADY!" I threw popcorn at the t.v. A sudden loud ring made me jump and all the popcorn fell. It was jin calling me.

"What do you want-" "Go on MBC we're about to preform, Taehyung wrote the song. Its urgent, Hana." I quickly grabbed the remote and 2ne1 was half way through their song. "I need to go, bye" Jin hung up and I just stared at the screen.

"Now with a new song composed completely by one member, here's BTS with Amnesia!" A host cheered and the whole audience clapped. The lights dimmed and it was almost pitch black except for the spotlights on the boys. Taehyung was sitting in the front.

[LISTEN]

He began to strum the guitar and he let out a beautiful sound. His voice was the best.

 My heart began to hurt again. It was just him singing. The members were just looking upset. As if they felt his pain. Memories of us came flooding back. I screamed and threw the remote at the coffee table.

"WHY?!" I shouted and shrunk down to the floor. I hugged my knees and slowly rocked myself. "IM A ING IDIOT!" I accidentally began to claw at my legs in frustration. I couldn't quite breathe right, I felt as if my soul left my body. His song still playing in the back.

I stayed in that position. I thought about us. I remembered the way he took care of me so kindly. I just threw it all away. A small sound of a doorknob twisting interrupted my thoughts. I blinked my eyes op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter