oo4

White Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a challange - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it,"

 

 

 

Sehun lied his body on the cold floor. He is panting hard after the hot session to prepare the upcoming competition. He looks at his buddy whom is also panting hard and lied on the floor lifelessly too.

“I’m very tired right now,” he spoken with panting hard.

“Of course you’ll,” Sehun rolled his eyes. “We dance for five hours straight without break,”

“I need water,” Jongin whined.

“Just get it by yourself. I can’t feel my legs right now,”

“Let’s wait someone enters the room,”

Both of them turned their head to the door. Waiting anyone who will enter the room. They counting. 1..,2…,3….,4…,5…,6…,7….-

Click

The door opened slowly revealed a girl with brown hair. She peeked inside the room and walk in slowly. “Um, hi,” she bowed to ease the silent.

The two guys just watched her. Sehun in the other hand seems to know who is her. He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened his eyes, he finds his orbs gazing at the girl brown’s orb.

“Sehun,” she spoke lowly but Sehun can catch gesture.

“Oh! Soojin !” Jongin beamed happily. He gets up from the floor and then walk approached the girl. Put on of his arm around Soojin’s shoulder “I’m sorry to bother you, but can you buy me and my friend a drink ? We run out of supply,” he smiled sheepishly.

 

“Soojin ?” Jongin looked at her with questioning look. He put his right palm over one of her cheeks. “Are you okay ?”

“Hu-uh ?” she flinched, and when she realizes she’s been in dazed state. She smiled awkwardly to ease her reddened face. “U-Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I’ll buy you and Sehun some drink,”

Sehun got up and then grabbed her wrist. “Soojin, I’ll come with you,” before they leave Sehun make sure he sent a death glare to Jongin.

“What happen with him ?” He mumbled after both of them leave. And something stuck him. Are they know each other ? He sure he didn’t mention Sehun’s name to Soojin.

Jongin shrugged it. He takes his bag and searched for his phone. When he found his phone. He smiled when he got a message from Jihye.

 

From: Kim Jihye

16:24 PM

Are you free this weekend , oppa?

 

Jongin is trying to remember his schedule as soon as he remembers, he typed his reply to Jihye.

 

To : Kim Jihye

16:27 PM

Sorry, pretty. I’ve training. I promise I’ll ask you out next time. Don’t forget to eat, okay ?

 

 

***

 

Sehun walked behind Soojin whom is occupied in her own world. She didn’t talk and just walked to the nearest mini market. It’s irked Sehun most. “Soojin,” he called her for the nth times to gain his attention. But Soojin just keep walking.

“Soojin,” he called her again.

No respond.

Without thinking twice, he grab her wrist and twirled her to face him. “God damn! I’m calling you,”

“S-So- Sorry,” she doesn’t look at his face instead just gazed at the ground. “My mind just somewhere else,”

“Look at me,” he commanded.

But Soojin didn’t lift her face. “Soojin, please look at me when I’m talking with you,” Sehun pleaded in desperate tone.

At first she hesitant but after hear Sehun’s tone she begins lifted her face and look at him on the eyes. Sehun smiled in relief. “Thankyou,” he said it inaudible.

And he begins walk ahead. “I’m sorry for startled you. But you distant your self, I feel like I’m walking with a stranger,”

Soojin still stand on ground and doesn’t move. She inhaled deeply and looked at Sehun’s back with much guilt. “Sehun,” she called him.

And Sehun stopped on his track. Waiting for the next line to come.

“I’m sorry, Hun,”

He spun his body and smiled sadly. “Nah, why are you apologize ? You didn’t do anything bad,”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what happen to me. But I-I—I’m thinking about us,”

His breath like stopped. Us ? She is thinking about ‘us’ ? His gaze changed into serious but still with so much tender. “What do you mean, Soojin ?”

“I-I-I’m confused, Hun. You suddenly back after all those damn years and now you act like nothing happened when the truth is we were a thing before and you still act normally. You don’t know ho-how I-I--…,” Soojin stopped, can’t talk anymore. Because of her stupid emotion, she almost b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter