oo3

White Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Words that are written and erased. These are all a foreshadowing
Maybe it’s coincidence but every time I look at the clock, the hands turn against me “
 

 

Soojin  spaced out again today. She doesn’t know what to do anymore. All she wants to do is free from all this drama. Yet, she can’t. How cruel is this world. She gazed through the window. Thinking something which might can be a way to be out.

“Yah ! You spacing out again,” Jihyun come with a tray of food. “You’ve been spacing out... A LOT!” she emphasized the word ‘ a lot’.

“Shut up!”

“Aww.. our little Soojin is mad now,” Jihyun said on mocked tone. “Seriously, dear.., if you’ve a problem you can share your stories with me,” She batting her fake eyelashes cutely.

Soojin scoffed. “Like you care! “

“Yah ! You hurt my tiny heart. Fine if you don’t want, like I care with your problem,”

“!” Soojin hissed.

“Lalalla~ I heard that !” Soojin turned her gaze and look at Jihyun who begin to eat her food happily. “Be honest with me Park Soojin. You’ve a  problem with the deer boy?” Jihyun raised her brow while munched her food.

Soojin nodded weakly. “Umm,”

“You like him. Dont you?” She laughed.

“What?!” When Soojin heard it, she feels her heart almost stopped.Her voice come in high pitched. Like him ? You’re kidding! “Yah! Bang Jihyun I wont and NEVER LIKE THAT !”

“Well, Is that ‘’ you mean is me?” A sudden voice come interrupted the two girls. Soojin’s jaw hanged freely. Her eyes widened is disbelief. Is this man a genie or what ?

Jihyun turned her back to see the person and for god shake, you can see how her eyes become sparkled so suddenly, and when her eyes rounded, in the corner you can find a love shape.

Luhan stands in front of them with black leather jacket. His lips is smiling, but his eyes smiling evilly. “Mind me to join you?” He brings a tray of food.

“No!” “Yes!”

Soojin glared at Jihyun otherwise she also glared at Soojin. “Yes, you can sit here!” Jihyun spoke first before Soojin.

Luhan put his on the chair across Soojin. “I’m sorry to interrupt your lunch break ladies,” he winked. “Other place already full that’s why I asked you guys,”

“Well-“

“Full my ! Can’t you see ? Another table still empty. Why you must sit in here ?” Soojin butted in.

“Yah! Park Soojin,” Jihyun hissed and then nudged her. Jihyun’s eyes glared ‘please-be-polite-to-him’.

“If you want to impress him, I’m leaving. Bye !” Soojin took her cue and then walked leave both of those people that amazed. She waved her hand above her height without turning her back.

“Yah! You !” Jihyun yelled from her banch. But Soojin just smiled and replied it with another yell. “I know,”

After the back of Soojin disapear from the sight. Luhan’s sight back to his food. He begins eat. No one begins to talk. There’s a pregnant time between Luhan and Jihyun. They didn’t say anything. “Sooo....,” Jihyun tried to begin a topic.

Luhan stopped his activity for a while and then his gaze look at Jihyun questionable. “Well, are you have a special care for my friend ?”

“Special care ? What do you mean ? “ His voice sounded confused  like a lost child. “You know- forget it. Me and my weird question. I mean, do you saw my Soojin in an interesting way?” she looked at Luhan.

Luhan smirked. “Well, maybe” he winked. “She’s a bit different from the other. Ouch, I gotta go. See ya,” He takes  a leave while brings his tray of food.

Bang Jihyun just shakes her head. Her thought is running away wildly. Maybe there’s a spark between Luhan and Soojin. She just assuming it likes both parties have interested to each other but they don’t know, yet.

Well, Bang Jihyun.You can assume it like that , but you just don’t know the horror truth behind those walls.

 

**

S O O J I N

I cursed at my mind. Why L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter