oo1

White Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

The real name of love is definitely hatred
Hope is the parent of disappointment and despair

 

S O O J I N

I cursed bitterly. “!”

“You fail,“ he smirked. I was sure I really wanted to puke on his pretty face. Seriously, I hated his smirk.

“Just give me another chance, please. I’m sure I’ll do better than this,” I begged like a mad woman. Oh, . Because I hate the Chinese class and I rarely attend,    I end up failing. I blame my self again. Why did I pick this class instead of taking German or another language that I find much better.? 

“Park Soojin. There’s  no other chance. You failed. I must report this to Mr. Xin and there’s no exceptions. I’m sure they’ll tell your parents about this soon,too.”

“Seriously? Can’t you just give me a good mark like you always do to other students? I know your secret. Some students failed this class and when they begged for you to change their score, you agreed, but why me? I just asked another chance for you to forgive me and give me another test, but you disagree. And I’m sure if I tell this to Mr. Xin he won't happy,” I scoffed. 

And for the next seconds, his face becomes darker. His gaze changed to be serious. Crap, I thought I hit something right on the spot. 

“You think you can blackmail me, Ms. Park?” his voice becomes more husky. He smiled, but not with the angelic smile, with a devilish smile. “You're wrong. You think I’ll be scared with your joke? Nah, you're wrong. Do you think I can’t blackmail you? I know you cheated during your math and science class a week ago. I know you broke the vase in the main hall. I’ve got the proof. I’ve got your nerd photo when you were 7th grade. I’ve got a photo of when you bullied someone yesterday,” 

My eye size becomes double than before. Damn! “Wh-What? “ I asked in disbelief. 

“It’s funny a nerd can bully someone. You want all the students in here know your past as a nerd. Do you?” his mischievous smile become larger. 

“I never bullied someone! Yesterday, she bumped into me and then she slipped into the pool. It wasn't even my fault. I tried to help her after it.” I raised my voice. 

He scoffed and then unlocked his phone. His finger plays to the screen for a few seconds. “But people won't believe it. This angle I took yesterday seems to say you bullied someone, not to helped them,” he showed the picture. I was sure my jaw is open in disbelief. 

The angle change the truth.

“And....,” he paused. “I know you cheated something else. In your dance competition, you made your opponent trip on her feet. And tadah, she couldn’t dance. I also have the proof.”

“You really want me to fall to the ground right? “ I asked in disbelief. “You really want to ruin my pride right? Woah, I don't know if your pretty boy face was just a mask. You’re really an evil man.” I said in a sarcastic manner. .

He just looked at me in a bored gaze. “You can assume it that, but I feel pity for you. So, let’s play this. This is a win-win situation if you can handle it. I’ll change your score, I won't tell people or your parents about all your bad attitude, so you can stay in your princess seat. However, you mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter