01. When it all wasn't that exciting anymore..

How This Idiot Ruined My Life.

 I run towards the garden and as soon as I reach I sigh, it has been a long day. As I'm lying down on the grass I put on my earplugs and let the world escape me once again.

While the upbeat EXO song is playing, I look up at the sky. I just want to forget this day, I was so hoping my parents would've let me to that Korean summer school. I speak Korean fluently enough, because of all the private  language lessons my parents had paid for me to do, but they still wouldn't let me. I close my eyes again and let the dissapointment fade away. Even though they will not let me go, they have supported me with lots of things, and I should be thankful rather than acting so spoiled. 

After a while I felt heavy footsteps coming my way, figuring it's probably dad I keep on relaxing. Suddenly a cold object touched my cheek and I open my eyes wide open as I cry out "DAD, WHAT THE HELL." Dad proceeds to annoy me by taking out one of my earplugs and sit down next to me on the grass while he gives me the popsicle he just gave me a heart attack with.

"Ugh, one of your boybands again", he says as he throws the earplug out of his ear. I'm just sitting there trying not to get pissed off and try to relax once more. He looks at me with a sorry look on his face. "What is it?!", I ask slightly annoyed of my dads childish behaviour. "Nothing, leave it. Are you going to come inside in a few minutes ? Mom almost finished dinner." I just nod vaguely and lay down on the grass again. "Well, just don't stay outside for too long, it is a bit chilly!"  my dad tried to stand up, almost falling down again, but he doesn't. I just roll my eyes, before closing them once more. 

As time goes by it gets more and more chily outside, so I decide to go in. "Here's your food." my mom hands me my plate and I proceed to go to my room. We never really ate together that much anyway. Not that you weren't close or something, but we just never really felt the need to eat together.

I go through my SNS and see a new message on Facebook. It is about this new group called GOT7. Seems they're pretty good, so I decide to listen to some their music. The up-tempo beat to their debut song is really catchy and before I knew it, I start dancing to the beat. I'm checking out some of their other songs and enjoy the new sound of this group I just discovered when suddenly I hear noice.

"Naomi!" I hear my mom calling me from downstairs.I press the pause button on your computer screen to temporarily stop my music. I walk down the stairs and to my surprise I see my mom smiling at me in the doorway. What surprises me even more is that my dad is standing behind her with the same ear to ear smile on his face.

"What's going on?", I  ask. "Remember that Korean Summer School you wanted to go to so badly? We decided to let you..!" I look at her in disbelief. Both of my parents were so against the idea of letting me attend a summer school on the other side of the world. It was also really ridiculous I thought, a 16 year old visiting a foreign country for 3 months all alone with only her sister by her side. But here they are complying with my wish all of a sudden.

"Why the sudden change of heart? Didn't you want me to stay because of sis not having any space for me to stay at?" I look at my mom trying to figure out what she is thinking.

"Well we decided that you need to grow up and with your sister there nothing bad can really happen ", she grinned showing the tiny wrinkles near her eyes and mouth. I smile now comfirming that it wasn't just a joke. I'm jumping up and down knowing that your summer was going to be spend in Seoul, South- Korea and I was going to attend the summer school as I wanted to all this time !

"We've already made the arrangement with some friends of ours", my mom said double as excited. I suddenly stop jumping and look at her "What arrangement?!..."

 

 

Sooooo for now that is the end of chapter 1!

What did u guys think of that first chapter? I didn't make it really long since this is kind of a introduction chapter. And most of the text has already been seen in the description box haha. Tomorrow 2 new chapters will follow! Look forward to it (: 

Comments are welcome, critisism is also welcome!