CHAPTER 2

Love Cupid

"Jihyun-ah.." a start-to-wrinkled face show up in her door. Jihyun almost fell from her bed as she try to stand her body.

"ne eomma?" she run to her door as fast as she can, try to give some times for V to hide.

"are you talking to someone?" Jihyun's mom moving her head trying to take a look into Jihyun's room that being stunted by her body.

"aniya. i just talking to myself hehe"

"geurae? you should take a nap now, it's already midnight."

"arrasseo eomma, i'll change my clothes first. eomma should go to sleep too, you must be tired." Jihyun staring to a couple of tired eyes in front of her. seeing it make her heart hurt even more.

"arasseo. jjalja.." Jihyun's mom ruffled her hair.

"ah Jihyun-ah.." that getting old face yet still beautiful facing Jihyun again.

"ne?"

"aniya. i'll talk to you later. now go to sleep, you can't be tired." her mom leaves after give a goodnight kiss to her lovely daughter.

Jihyun stay still in her door. she feels like a tons of stones being throwed in her back. no no no, have to done many part time jobs doesn't matter for her. but seeing her mom getting skinnier, she just can't hold it. without she even realize, a drop of tears flow down her cheek.

"uljimaa.. i'm here for you :)" a couple of hands turn her body. those hand's back swipe her tear's trail. for a moment, just for a moment. her lungs runs out of oxygen. she can neither breathe in nor breathe out.

"you.. don't show up like that anymore!" Jihyun try to control her self but her voice can't hide it.

"sorry but i'll show up whenever you need my help." a warm smile show up in V's lips. it's cute. he thought. seeing V deeply staring at her eyes, create a pink blush in her cheeks. Jihyun have no other choice but to move her gaze from there. V hide his wings for now, but Jihyun can still feel those eyes are really made for an angel. and once again, those angel eyes mess her heart.

Jihyun just met him an hour ago, yet he had change a couple of times. she doesn't really know which one is ther real him. because all of them were just too... different.

"hoammm.. i'm getting sleepy." V yawn widely.

"eh?" this cupid have change again.

"jjalja.." in a blink of an eye, those cupid have laying in Jihyun's bed. ready to sleep.

"yaaa! what are you doing there? MOVE OUT!!" Jihyun doesn't care if her mom back there again. she just want to get her bed back. but doesn't care how many times and how hard she pulls and pushes him, V doesn't budge from there even an inch.

in the end, Jihyun end up fall asleep in her desk tiredly. after sending a death glare and pray to God to give him a VERY VERY bad dreams.

 

~~~

 

"Jihyun-ah.. wake up! you have to delivering milk right?" her mom's voice sounded from outside her bedroom.

"ne eomma.. " she pulled back the blanket that cover her body. but even her leg has already dropped from her bed, her eyes is still too hard to be opened. she just felt so tired last night. have to sleep in her desk just make her body feel worse.

chakkaman! i don't remember i sleep in my bed last night.

"Jihyun-ah.. you don't wake up yet?" her mom's voice once again trying to wake her up.

"i've wake up eomma.. i'll get out now." Jihyun answer it still in sleepy mode. she get out from her bedroom. bend walking with both of her hands swung along and eyes still closed.

"WAAA EOMMA!! noona, you scared me!" Jisung screams when he saw her noona get out from her bedroom.

"Jisung-ah..wae geurae?" Jihyun get a half of her soul after heard her brother scream right in her ears.

"you really look like a zombie you know?"

"aish, this girl. quickly take a shower then help eomma place the foods!" her mom show up then quickly ruffled her hair and pushed her body to bathroom.

Jihyun just grin at her mom.

without they know, V witnessed all of those scene. and without he realize, end of his lips get lifted up create a smile there. he doesn't know why but he feels many butterflies flying throughout his stomach. it's strange, but he kinds of like it.

 

~~~

 

"yaa! Kang Jihyun.. why don't you talking?" V start to get mad after almost twenty minutes non-stop talking without any responce from Jihyun. actually, Jihyun feels the same way. no. even a lot more than him. she feels like her head gonna exploded and her eares going to be deaf.

Jihyun is walking in crowd while holding her bycicle with both of her arm. it's not like she doesn't want to give responce to him. and she thinks V would know that too if he isn't a completely babo. it's just that anybody else can't see him. she still remember when she replied to him twenty minutes ago.

everyone give her a what-a-strange-girl glare. or so she thought.

she almost jumping up happily like a crazy when she found an alley without any sign of humans. she quickly turn there, then take two turning until she thinks it's save enough.

"YAAA! NEO BABOYA??" she let out all of the madness inside her mind. make V open widely.

"wae.. wae ire?" even an angel become stutter after hear those scream.

"don't you know that anyone else can't see you?" Jihyun can't hold her patient anymore.

"ahhh, that's why you won't talking to me?"

"don't talk to me anymore!" jihyun guide her bycicle, leaving V facing her back.

"but i can't stand it. how about i make everyone see me?" a sudden whisper in her ear once more causing her heart misses several beats. while on the other side, V grin evilly. but without he know it she hate that feeling. she really really hate it. she thought maybe she would really like it when she feels that one more time. but now she cursed herself for being missed that feeling. because that voice. that feeling. it's just the same. completely same. and it's hurt her so.

 

*flashback*

"Jihyun-ah.. i'm still missing you..please stay still a little more."  his firm arms hold her body from back. a soft whisper sounds really warm in her ear. he has did it a couple of times, but Jihyun just can't stop her heart to skipping beats.

"a..arrasseo.. oppa.." in the end, she snatchesly replied him while tried to catch the air. she felt her cheek become hotter. unconsciously, she smiled brightly. with his head laid in her shoulder.

*flashback end*

 

her legs trembled. her cheeks heat up. her eyes can't hold it anymore. so does her heart.

she flew down like a dry leaves. she doesn't care if her bycicle breaks. she doesn't care if V gets frightened and wordlessly staring at her. she just wanna let out what's in her heart. she just wanna let out all of the tears that she has hold back all this time. she just wanna cry.

V never think that what he had doing can turn her like this. he never expected it, he just wanna... he doesn't know why but he can't end those sentence. it just happened so.. naturally. he can help it but to feel sorry, really sorry for her. he still standing there doesn't know what to do. about her..

hesitantly, V kneeled down. "mianhae.." a word sincerely flow down from his mouth. very soft. almost soundless. even he himself doesn't hear it clearly. her shoulders is just within his reach when suddenly she turn facing him. with a red face wetted by tears and a sharp gaze stab right to his dark eyes.

"why did you do that?" no answer.

"why did you do that?" she repeat it once again. louder.

"why did you do that, you !" she start to give dozen punches at him who just stand still without even budging a hairline. a couple of glassy tears flew down her cheeks even more, he doesn't know why but his heart feels hurt seeing it.