Chibi Yunho

Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wrote this and it isnt the best, but half a loaf is better than none. Not really an angst chapter, but that would happen soon.I'm having my finals, but I took some time off to write this, because I know how it feels if someone does not update. Truthfully, I would be annoyed too and want to strangle them over the computer screen. Oh well, enjoy this light hearted one. 

Love,  

a fellow cassie

“안녕하세요.저는정윤호입니다.언제는 5 살. 반깝습니다.”

Done with his introduction, Yunho took a small bow and quietly went back to his seat. The teachers were clapping in awe of his language skills which was considered excellent when compared with others his age. While walking back to his seat, he did not forget to take a one last quick look at the back of the class in hopes to catch sight of a little boy.

Today, was the first day of Yunho’s preschool education. Unlike others, Yunho did not have to queue up or pull strings to get into the prestigious kindergarden he was attending. Neither did his parents have to make numerous big figure donations to the school board, which included a swimming pool, 30 sets of air conditioning units nor a full sponsorship of the cohort’s excursion trips for the next two semesters.

He was known as the little prince. Upon his arrival into the compound, the teachers already gave him the special treatment. Giving him the front row seats to class, a cup of orange juice and some snacks were on his desk already. Oh, and did I mention? A banner with the words: WELCOME JUNG YUNHO! was pasted on the gates of the kindergarden.

The teachers were given the instructions months before the arrival of Yunho; Do not make the little prince angry. Only provide the little prince with nothing but the best. And of course, his words were law. If little prince Jung was tired, it meant nap time. If little prince Jung was hungry, it was lunch time. Whatever YunHo wanted, it should either go his way or no other way.

Well, the sole reason was because he is little prince Jung,the only son of Mr and Mrs Jung; the chairperson and vice chairperson of the Jung Empire. The Jung Enterprise Group had businesses primarily in the food, textile and electronics sector of the country. These businesses were not numerous SMEs( Small Medium Enterprises) joined together. They were in fact the monopoly player in the business.

And now, the business had extended to the education sector. All because Mrs Jung claimed that she wasn’t confident in the numerous private and already way over the top preschool education institutes in the market. It was only the best for her son, her heir, Yunho, or nothing. See the similarity here?

Hence, before the birth of YunHo, she planned to set up a series of schools, to make sure that her son would have the best education.

So far, preschool was good, but it could be even better. If only a small little boy by the name of Kim Jaejoong would play with him.

Earlier this morning, when Yunho first entered the compound, he saw this little boy wandering near the mini garden of the kindgard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter