House of MAMA

Pure Randomness

 

I made this for fun don't take it so seriously. In the midst of a hectic year for EXO, I created this random drabble to lighten up the situation by putting a little humor on it.

 

Now all of you probably know about the Big Brother show, you know that reality show with those housemates thing with tasks and all. yeah that. this is some parody I made. It may or may not be funny depending on the reader.

 


 

 

 

 

Previously on the House of MAMA:

 

MC: "Tao you are safe and can still stay in the House of MAMA."

 

Tao relaxed now that he was safe from eviction.

 

MC: "Lay... Kris... it is now down to you two. One of you will stay and the other will leave the House of MAMA. So... The question is; who will be the first to leave?"

 

MC: "And the person who is safe tonight is...LAY!"

MC: "Kris, I'm sorry but you have just been evicted from the House of MAMA. Please get your belongings and leave the House of MAMA."

 

Kris: "Can I at least say farewll?"

MC: "We'll give you 12 minutes."

 

Kris said his farewell to the House members and left the House of MAMA.

 

At the outside where the MC's were waiting...

 

MC: "Everyone let's welcome the first evictee from the House of MAMA. None other than the Galaxy-oppa of Canada, Kris!"

Kris waves to the fans and gave them a smile. He walks towards the MC's

 

MC: "So Kris... What was it like in the House of MAMA? Any lessons you've learned? People you're going to miss?"

Kris: "It was stressful because we had to practice day and night for our performance every week. I didn't have much sleep; actually all of us didn't have much sleep but the times I spent with them are memories I'll cherish forever. I'm definitely going to miss all of them coz they have become like brothers to me and we'll forever be one."

Kris: "EXO saranghaja! We are one! Brothers fighting! I love you all!"

MC: "Aww~ That was a heartfelt message from Kris to the other house members."

MC to Kris: "Hope will see more of you in the screen and take care of yourselves.

 

 

 


 

 

Previously on the House of MAMA:

 

 

MC: "It brought a great shock to all of us when house member Luhan, voluntarily exited the house. Though it was heartbreaking for the viewers, they came to understand that it was because of health issues."

MC: "Luhan~ Fighting! So the latest housemate to leave the House of MAMA is none other than the Manly Deer of Beijing, Luhan."

 

MC: "So... Who is next to leave the House of MAMA? Stay tune to find out here only on House of MAMA: EXO Edition"

 

 

 

 


 

 

And so here's a tagalog version of it. To be honest, I made the Tagalog version of this one first after I have received a message from a friend about the news of EXO's Luhan leaving. And so to lighten up the mood I decided to send her this message:

 

First evictee: Kris; Ang Galaxy-oppa ng Canada.

Latest evictee: Luhan; Ang Manly Deer ng Beijing.

Sino ang susunod na lalabas sa Bahay ni MAMA? Abangan! Dito lang sa Bahay ni MAMA: EXO Edition