DURING CAMPING TRIP

Pure Randomness

 


 

And so here's what happened; EXO-oppas and I (their princess) decided to go camping due to Suho wanting us all to have a get together of some sort. Actually have no clue what this is for  but hey, it's time for me to enjoy so yeah...

 

When we arrived at our destination we decided to prepare our selves. I saw a beautiful lake just near our camping site and was gazing at it in awe when... Tao suddenly pushed me in the lake. D.O saw me and help me out of the water.

Now I'm obviously drenched and need to change badly especially with twelve guys around me (don't ask how i started hanging out with them, okay fine, they're my childhood friends, happy?)

Anyway,

me: Huang Zhi Tao! You owe me a very good explanation for this.

me: why would you push me in the lake Tao? Why? Why? Why? *about to cry*

Tao: Ugh... for fun?

D.O: Yah! Tao! why would you push our princess into the lake? >.<

me: My saviour DO Kyung Soo :D

me: Oppa~ he pushed me in the lake.

Tao: Geesh! it was just for fun. you crybaby~

me: Panda! *sticks tongue out at him*

Tao: Pokemon! *sticks tongue out back*

 

end of conversation, since I was drenched and had no place to change yet, Luhan decided to put up my tent for me. Isn't he just a gentleman? *^_^*

 

me: Thanks for helping me put up my tent Lu-oppa :3
luhan: You're welcome princess :)

 

afterwards Kris, D.O and and I decided to go fishing for food while the rest put up their tents, including Kris and D.O's.

Since i don't know how to fish, I decided to ask help from Kris-oppa. the person whom i'm least closest with, in lame man's turn; we're awkward with each other.

 

anyway,

 

me: Thanks for teaching me how to fish kris-oppa :3

kris: *poker face*

me: O--kaaay?

 

Suddenly D.O caught a fish

 

me: D.O oppa, is that fish for me?

D.O: *nods*

me: Aww~ thanks :3

 

meanwhile we were busy with cooking the fish, Sehun accidentally destroyed my tent because of chen who trolled him *oh the troll >-< and so i had to share a tent with Sehun *eh not bad* *inner self: spazzing*

 

after lunch, Kai decided to bring me along to some place in the forest where he and Baekhyun went previously, when we were still cooking. On the way to the forest, we somehow got lost.

 

me: Kai? I think we're lost.

Kai: No we're not. The path is here... somewhere. (panicking)

me: >.< We're lost, aren't we?

Kai: Don't you trust my sense of direction. I know it was here somewhere. (still panicking)

me: We should have just brought Baekhyun-oppa along. >.<

 

After what seems like forever of roaming around (actually has been twenty minutes), Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere and...

 

Baekhyun: There you guys are. We're you guys here all this time?

me: Yeah. We sort of got lost.

Baekhyun: Oh really? *insert sarcasm here* The princess and the Kai got lost?

me: Yes and-- wait a minute... Did you have something to do with us getting lost oppa?

Baekhyun: Me? Done something? Impossible! *avoids my gaze*

me: You did! Didn't you?! Kai-oppa always had a great sense of direction so-- what did you do oppa?

Baekhyun: Why are you blaming me all of a sudden? I did no such thing..

me: *gives him the look*

Baekhyun: I seriously did no such thing... *whispers* Alone~

me: *stares more at him*

Baekhyun: Alright! Alright! I did it! But I did not do it alone. I ask Chen for help.

me: Just as i suspected. A troll plus a derp equals mayhem. -.-

Baekhyun: Oh please! if Chanyeol joined us it would have been more mayhem.

me: Yeah, yeah. talk to the hand Bacon.

Baekhyun: Bacon?! I ain't no Bacon! Do I look like a bacon to you?!

me: Why yes Bacon~

 

Baekhyun moves towards me to tackle me but he ends up stepping on trap and pulled me and Kai along, and so we end up in a net that is stuck in a tree branch.

 

me: Great! Just great! Now look where we are now. >.<

me: See Baekhyun oppa, if you hadn't trick me and Kai-oppa into getting lost, we wouldn't be in this situation. *sigh*

Baekhyun: I have a pocket knife. *says it out of the blue*

me: What the? O_O Why would you keep a knife? >.<

Baekhyun: Duh! In case of emergencies; like this one. Girl~ you got to know when to be a boy scout... err... girl scout. you know always ready?

me: I know how to be a girl scout! *puffs cheeks in anger*

 

 

After 5 minutes, the three of you got out of the net and out of the forest and into the camping site.

 

It was late in the afternoon (almost night time) when Xiumin told you to go get some fruits in the woods (ya know from those apple trees and berry bushes)

Lay offered to help you out and so the two of you went to the forest in this odd hour, to pick fruits and berries.

 

On the way to the forest, deep in the forest, the two of you saw an abandoned cabin; and being curious as you always were. you decided to enter the cabin, with Lay tagging along. You opened the door to see the abandoned cabin dusty but livable, with a few cleaning here and there. Suddenly you heard the door shut close. You and Lay went towards the door and Lay tried to open it but it was shut locked. You looked around and saw another door leading to what you thought to be as an exit and tried to open it but with no luck.

 

 

me: It stuck oppa. It won't open. >.<

Lay: Guess we have to stay here for the night. -.-

me: Wait, what? O.O Stay here for the night? You? Me? Alone? Here? At night? O.O

Lay: *nods*

me: You? Me? Alone? Here? At night?

Lay: Ugh yes.

me: You? Me?--

Lay: I get it already! >.<

me: You? Me?


Lay sents me a death glare instantly shuts my mouth. He decided to look around the place and saw a sofa (turn out to be a sofa bed)

 

Lay: Well the rooftop seems to be slightly destroyed.

me: Oh i hope it won't rain :<

Lay: I don't think it will. Look at the stars

me: It's night time already. What do we do now?

Lay: We just wait for the guys to find us. They probably won't be looking for us at night since it's dark. Probably by morning they'll be here.

me: *sigh* *and I thought i was sleeping with Sehun-oppa turns out i'm slepping with Lay-oppa.* *what am i going to do now? a girl and a boy in one place* *just the thought of it scares me*

 


me and lay ends up stargazing

 

 

the next day...

 

We heard the front door creaked open and out came Xiumin... *no pun intended*


Xiumin: There you guys are!

me: Umin-oppa? Is that really you? Thank goodness you're here. :D

Xiumin: Let's go! We've been looking all night for you.

me: Really? We got stuck here. Right Lay-oppa?

 

Lay nods to say yes.

 

Xiumin: Atleast you're safe. Now com'n let's go! (seems to be in a hurry)

me: Oppa why are you in such a hurry?

Xiumin: Well... ugh.. *gives the look*

me: Is there something wrong? *worried*

Xiumin: Well... I...

 

Me and Lay stares at him intently. -.-

 

Xiumin: Alright! Alright! I planned for you and Lay to get stuck in this abandoned cabin.

me & Lay: What?!

me: But why? >.<

Xiumin: It was a bet me and Chen had. Sorry.

me: A bet? The troll put you up to this?

Xiumin: *nods*

me: His gonna get it from me. Kim Jong Dae, you better watch out.

me: *gives the look to Xiumin* Don't think i'm letting you off oppa. You're in trouble too.

Xiumin: I know. But let's go before the others wakes up. i seriously need to win this bet and I don't want to hear no scolding from Suho or Luhan.

 

And so the three of you arrived at the camping site before the other ten boys had awoken. When all was awake, You told the boys what happend which in return; Chen and Xiumin had receive a huge scolding from Luhan, though a calm and hysterical one from Suho. And Chen having to pay Xiumin for losing the "bet"

 

and so yeah, that's the end of our camping trip and so it was pretty hectic. Yep! it certainly was.

 


and so another random update coming from me; but seriously why am I even updating when I have three important exam coming up >.< guess i just need to chill my brain.