EVERYDAY FRANTICS (PART 1)

Pure Randomness

 

 


 

 

So apparently in this chapter, you live with EXO and this is what happens mostly to your daily life as you live with them:

 

 

 

Situation - The one that did your laundry: TAO

 

Scene:

Me: *goes to the laundry room and discovers that Tao does my laundry* O.O

 

Me: Uhm... Tao-oppa? >//< Please let me do my own laundry from now on.

 

Tao: O//O I - I - I'm sorry! *bows like a lot of times* I didn't mean to pick it up. I, I just wanted to help you out. >//<

 

Me: Oppa~ >//< Just please let go of my bra and uh... let me do my own laundry.

 

Tao: Okay. Okay. Bye! *leaves as quickly as his feet could take him*

 

Me: *that was just plain embarassing* >//<

 

 

 

Situation - You accidentally hit him in the head when opening the cabinet door: XIUMIN

 

Scene:

While you were in the kitchen since you felt hungry, you saw that there was a pack of biscuits in the cabinet and tried to reach it

 

Me: Aiee~ Why can't I reach this annoying cabinet? >.<

 

Me: *jumps up and down trying to open the cabinet door, didn't realize that someone entered the kitchen*

 

Me: *jumps one more time and successfully opened the cabinet door but ends up hitting Xiumin's head* O.O

 

Me: OMO-yah! *went near Xiumin who was holding the part of his head that got hit* Oppa? Are you alright? I didn't mean to hit you. It was an accident. >//<

 

Xiumin: It's okay *insert name here* Just get me some ice and I'll be fine.

 

You rush to get an ice pack from the refigerator and place it on Xiumin's swollen head.

 

Me: I'm really sorry about this Umin-oppa. *feeling embarassed* >//<

 

Xiumin: I told you it was fine already. No need for you to feel sorry. *smiles adorably*

 

And we just stayed like that without uttering any other words.

 

 

 

Situation: The one that has a bunch of pictures of you on his phone: SUHO

 

Scene:

Me: *going to Suho and Sehun's room to get the book that Sehun borrowed*

 

Me: *when arrived at their room; saw Suho's phone on his bed; tried to take a little peek at his phone since he never lets you borrow it*

 

Me: *unlocks Suho's phone and saw something*

 

Five minutes later...

 

Me: W-What did I just saw? O.O Did I seriously saw photos of me? Like hundreds of them. D_O

 

Suho suddenly enters room and saw you holding on to his phone.

 

Suho: Yah! *insert name here* Why would you touch other people's things? Haven't you been taught manners?!

 

Me: I - I-- I came to get my book!

 

Suho: Then why are you in my bed and holding my phone?

 

Me: I - I -- Bye! *runs away as quickly as my feet could take me*

 

Suho: Geesh! It was just a question. *lies down on his bed and looks at your photo on his phone.

 

Fifteen seconds later...

 

Suho: *suddenly sits up from his bed* Wait?! Perhaps... Did she saw all her photos? O>O Argh!!! I'm dead! >.<

 

 


Situation - The one who caught you doodling a moustache on a picture of his face: XIUMIN

 

Scene:

Me: I'm so bored~ >.<

 

Chen: Then why don't we do something fun. *smiles angelically*

 

Me: Like what? *curious*

 

Chen: Hmm.. *smirks* How 'bout a bet?

 

Me: What kind of bet?

 

Chen: Try doodling on one of the members photos without getting caught by one of them.

 

Me: Hmm... What's in it for me?

 

Chen: If you win the bet I'll do your chores for a week.

 

Me: And if I lose?

 

Chen: Well then you'll do my chores for a week. Deal?

 

Me: Hm... Let me think about it. *five seconds later* Deal! *shakes on it*

 

You went to Xiumin and Chen's room coz you were planning on doodling on Chen's photo but when you entered their room you saw a photo of Xiumin, posted on his bedside wall.

 

Me: Hmm... A photo of Xiumin-oppa, that will do.

 

Me: *starts drawing a moustache on Xiumin's photo, suddenly Xiumin enters the room*

 

Me: *freezes on the spot*

 

Xiumin: What are you doing? *curious* -.-?

 

Me: Ugh... Nothing? *>.< I'm dead! I'm gonna lose the bet!*

 

Suddenly Chen enters the room...

 

Me: Oh Jongdae-oppa there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!

 

You went towards Chen and pulled him out of the room, leaving a clueless Xiumin

 

<>

 

Chen: So~

 

Me: I almost died back there if it wasn't for you. *sigh of relief*

 

Chen: Well Ms. *insert name here* I hope you're prepared to do chores for the whole week. *smirks*

 

Me: What? -.-? *sudden realization* O.O Oh for the love of trolls! You planned this didn't you Kim Jong Dae?! >.< I hate chu! *well not really*

 

Chen: *evil troll laugh*

 

 

 

Situation - You and him tried dancing the waltz to rap music: KAI

 

Scene:

Chen: Hey Kai~

 

Kai: Yes hyung?

 

Chen: Do you know how to dance ballroom dances?

 

Kai: Yeah. Sort of.

 

Chen: What kind of dances? Samba? Cha-cha? Tango?--

 

Kai: I can do waltz.

 

Chen: Oh! Waltz... I see~ *thinks of something* You can dance anything to any song, right?

 

Kai: Yeah? So?

 

Chen: Then can you dance waltz to rap music?

 

Kai: What? That's just silly! -.-

 

Chen: I thought you said you can dance anything to any song. Are you trying to downgrade your main dancer position?

 

Kai: No! But what you're suggesting is just stupid.

 

Chen: Oh~ I see what you're doing there. You're saying all these things coz you're to chicken to admit that you can't dance anything to any song. >:)

 

Kai: No I'm not. >.<

 

Chen: I bet ya 10 dollars (just convert it to korean won) that you can't dance waltz with rap music. >:)

 

Kai: Well what if I bet you I can?! >.<

 

Chen: Then I'll pay you 15 dollars. Deal?

 

Kai: Deal! *shakes on it* *I'll prove you wrong hyung* 

 

<>

 

Me: Kai-oppa? Can you explain to me why we're practicing waltz with rap music?

 

Kai: It's because I want to try something new. You know expirement different dances through different music.

 

truth: <<flashback>>

Chen: Then I'll pay you 15 dollars. Deal?

 

Kai: Deal! *shakes on it* *I'll prove you wrong hyung*

 

Chen: Oh and by the way you need a partner for this and yes it must be a girl. Oh and if you lose the bet, you're partner has to pay too, twice the payment needed. And you must not tell her about the bet. So... Good luck!

 

<<end of flashback>>

 

Me: Ah... Okay?

 

Kai: Just bear with me please. Wants I'm done with this I'll treat you to anything you like.

 

Me: Hmm.... Kay~

 

Kai and Me practices hard without realizing that in a far corner Chen was observing them dancing.

 

Chen: *Not good! There's a possibility that I'll lose this bet* *got to think of something*

 

Two hours later... Kai and Me (you) was ready to show off our dance to the boys.

 

Kai: So~ Ugh... This may sound stupid but we were experimenting if we could dance waltz with rap music and ugh... here goes nothing.

 

<> <>

 

Xiumin: What is happening right now? O.o?

 

Luhan: That looks kind of funny yet for some reason appealing. O>O

 

Kris: What the galaxy am I watching right now?! >.<

 

Suho: *currently processing what's happening*

 

Lay: The moves are amazing but no matter what, it just doesn't seem to fit the music.

 

Baekhyun: I can't focus on the dance coz I get distracted by the music.

 

Chanyeol: HAHAHA! XD It's like me when I'm dancing.

 

D.O: D_O

 

Tao: Ahahaha... Kai and *insert name here* looks funny.

 

Sehun: Dude! You shouldn't have done it! This is definitely a failed experiment.

 

Chen: *smirks* *seems like I'm winning the bet after all*

 

Kai: *Gah! I shouldn't have accepted that stupid bet*

 

Me: *This is just embarassing* >//<

 

At the end of the dance, there was a votation and the scores was 6-4; in other words Six voted to never do it again and Four voted that they were entertained, well actually three, Suho just voted entertained though he understood nothing.

 

Chen: That would be 30 dollars Kim Jong In.

 

Kai: *groans but pays Chen anyway* That includes *insert name here's* payment.

 

Chen: It was nice doing business with you. Hope to do it again next time.

 

Kai: Never! >.<

 

Chen: *evil troll laugh*

 

 

 


Well, how bout that an update and yeah sorry for using Chen, well he is a mischevious troll who loves bet so I had to do it :3 Anyway, hope you enjoyed this little update.