AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK

Pure Randomness

 


 

*the one who suggested the idea(but thought it would only be the two of you): LAY

 

 

Me/You: Yixing-oppa~ Sorry we're late. (other Exo members appear)

 

Lay: I thought it was just you and me?

 

Me/You: Eh? They just tagged along and I had no choice.

 

Lay: Great! Just great!

 

Me: Eheheh >//< Sorry Oppa but hey look at it this way, the more the merrier; right? 

 

Lay: *poker face look*

 

Me: *gulps* *I'm dead*

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes later...

 

 

Me: Ooh... Cotton candy! :3

 

Baekhyun: Want one?

 

Me: *nods*

 

Baekhyun buys me one cotton candy and I ended up sharing my cotton candy with him.

 

Me: *inner thoughts: Aiee~ this is just like a date* XD

 

Baekhyun: *inner thoughts: why do i feel like someone is drilling a hole through my head?*

 

Baekhyun turns around to see the rest of EXO giving him a death glare.

 

Baekhyun just smiled at them *inner thoughts: y'all just jealous that I get to share a cotton candy with MY princess*

 

 

 

ten seconds later...

 

 

 

Chanyeol: That was one sweet cotton candy.

 

Tao: I want more!

 

Sehun: Buy us some more cotton candy hyung~ Baekhyun hyung~

 

Baekhyun: *inner thoughts: that gigantic cotton candy was for me and (insert name here) to share with; but this derps thought otherwise* *sighs*

 

 

 

Baekhyun ends up buying two more gigantic cotton candies for EXO and you.

 

 

meanwhile...

 

Me: Woah~ Stufftoys! Lots and lots of stufftoys! I'm in heaven right now. You may now kill me. I'm surrounded by to much adorableness XD

 

Chen: *scoffs* Aren't we adorable enough? >.<

 

Me: Mhm...

 

Chen: If you had to choose between a stufftoy or me? (rest of EXO glares at Chen) let me rephrase that. If you had to choose between a stufftoy or Us? (insert sarcasm here) Who would you choose?

 

Me: Mhmm... That's a pretty hard question. I can't decide. >o<

 

Chen: Well then what if I won you a stufftoy; will there be a possibility of you liking us over them?

 

Me: Mhm... We shall see.

 

Chen: Then I'll take that as a yes.

 

 

 

Five minutes later...

 

 

 

Chen won a giant panda bear at a shooting the balloon game for me.

 

Me: CHEN-ah!!! thank you! thank you so much adorable troll XD

 

Chen: You're welcome. Now answer my question. Who would you choose?

 

Me: Mhm... Stufftoy~

 

Chen: What the? But I won it for you. Doesn't that mean that you chose me (EXO glares) *clears throat* chose us?

 

Me: Mhm... Well you just got trolled! *mehrong* XP

 

Chanyeol: Ooh... Troll just got trolled. XD

 

Chen: Oh yeah? We'll see about that. *smirks evilly at me*

 

 

 

Twenty minutes later...

 

 

 

Me: Oppa? Are you sure this is the line for the ferris wheel?

 

Chen: I'm certain.

 

Me: You sure? You sure you're not trolling me?

 

Chen: *nods*

 

 

 

Five minutes later...

 

 

Me: I don't wanna ride no rollercoaster! >.< *whines like a baby*

 

Chen: Crybaby~ Crybaby~ (insert name here) is a Crybaby~

 

Me: I'm not a crybaby! I just don't like rollercoasters. Hmph!

 

Chen: *mehrong* Crybaby~ I bet ya 5 dollars that you can't get on that ride.

 

Me: *instant change of mood* Well what if i bet ya i can.

 

Chen: Chyeah right! Like that would happen.

 

Me: Ohohoho... Are you making fun of me right now? I maybe you're princess but this princess knows how to get in the zone. you feel me? >:)

 

Chen: Well then prove it!

 

Me: I will! Bring it on shrimp?!

 

Chen: Oh you did not just go there! >.< It's on!

 

 

 

 

Fiteen minutes later...

 

 

 

 

Me: That would be five dollars Kim Jong Dae~ :3

 

Chen: >.< Here~

 

Me: Hehehe >:D Where to next guys?

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes later...

 

 

 

EXO and you were infront of the amusement park's haunted house

 

Tao: No! Not a haunted house! Anything but this?!

 

Sehun: Too late to back out now hyung. We're already here.

Me: don't worry Tao-oppa; I'll hold your hand so you won't feel so scared.

 

Tao: Really? You'd do that for me?

 

Me: *nods*

 

Tao: Our princess is really caring. *smiles and directly holds my hand*

 

Other EXO members feeling jealous, while others excited to go inside the haunted house.

 

 

 

During our haunted house exploration, I somehow lost grip of Tao or he ranned away somewhere. Next thing i know, Baekhyun was holding on to me screaming "Jebal! Jebal!" and some random words here and there.

 

After we went out the haunted house I started mocking Baekhyun and his "jebal!" and all other EXO members were laughing about it except for one pissed off BACON i mean Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Lay saw a souvenir shop and pulled me over there and we both came out wearing matching headbands. 

 

 

Me: *isn't he just sweet?* XD

 

Me: Lay ~ aww~ thank chu~ :3

 

Lay: You're welcome princess~ :)

 

Me: So where to nex--

 

 

Before I could even finish that sentence Baekhyun dragged me around everywhere, like seriously everywhere.

 

Me: BAEKHYUN-ah~ Please tell me where we're exactly going?

 

Baekhyun: *silence*

 

Me: Is this for me mocking you at the haunted house? I'm sowee~ I didn't mean to~ >o<

 

 

 

 

Suddenly out of nowhere Kris pulled me and held my hand

 

Me: *Oh My Krisus! D_O Kris is holding my hand XD (spazzing inside)*

 

Me: Uhm... You can let go now.

 

Kris: Oh sorry. You seem to be struggling back there.

 

Me: Yeah... I was *but not as struggling as i was when you were holding my hand. I almost died XD*

Kris: So--

 

 

Baekhyun appears out of nowhere and pulls me away from Kris and he made me go on every single ride with him.

 

 

 

Me: Baekhyun-ah~ >.< is this for me mocking you? i already said i'm sorry *nervous smile*

 

Baekhyun: Yeah? Sorry not accepted. Instead ride all the rides with me.

 

Me: But what about the others?

 

Baekhyun: Forget about them.

 

 

The others appears out of nowhere...

 

Luhan suddenly inserts: We can hear you, you know?

 

Baekhyun just gave him the "talk-to-the-hand"

 

Luhan: Oh you did not just do that? >.<

 

 

in the end we couldn't ride anything because Baekhyun and Luhan were making a scene and  lot of people were staring at us so we end up going home but BaekHan's petty fight wasn't over.

 

Geesh! can you imagine two guys fighting over something so small? You can't? well then that's you're problem. But back to topic; these two fought over useless things *ehem* like how Baekhyun mock Luhan for looking girly and looking like a deer in which Luhan retorted back with Baekhyun being more like a girl since he wears eyeliners to the point where it ended up who was the better singer between them and blah blah blah... you know petty stuff.

 

anyway that's how i spent my day at the amusement park. frommy supposed "date" with Yixing-oppa to hanging out with the derps. so yeah. Hope you enjoy your day coz mine just ended up being well RANDOM. >.<

 

 


first chapter is up. so yeah i'll be posting random stuffs here but don't cha wory i will continue my story but not right now since my exams are coming up and i'm struggling. who knew college would be so frustrating in a way it's fun. :3