Chapter 5

The Chullie Diaries

Chapter 5

Date for Two (And a Stalker)

 

Kangin’s POV

                As we walk to the amusement park, I listen to Leeteuk chatter happily about things going on with the group. I watch him as he talks, his eyes lighting up as he gets to a phrase or subject he particularly likes. His smile isn’t only beautiful; it’s radiant. Once in a while, he fidgets with his hat, trying to straighten it out. I reach out and brush his hand gently from his hat.

“You look fine the way it is, hyung.” I say, smiling at him. He pauses, as if processing what just happened. From behind me, I hear frantic scribbling that can only be Heechul writing all of this down. I glance behind and see Heechul as I has expected; leaning against a light pole, scribbling in his book.

“Soooo Kangiiiiie…” Leeteuk starts. I look at him and my eyes widen as I realize that Leeteuk is blushing. He smiles gently at me. “I’m glad you asked me out today. We haven’t hung out in a while, huh?” He shoves his hands in his coat pockets.

“Yeah. It’s weird how time runs away from us.” I reply, my breath creating a cloud around Teukie’s head. He nods and smiles.

“Maybe it’s just because I’m getting old?” I roll my eyes.

“You don’t look old at all so don’t try saying you’re old, Teuk.” He grins and weaves his arm through mine.

“Such a sweetheart. Come on!” He laughs and pulls me off down the street, toward our date. The sad part was…I heard pencil scribbles the whole time.

 

~~~~~Later that Day~~~~~

Leeteuk’s POV

                I giggle happily as Kangie and I plop onto the couch after our day at the amusement park. He’s tired, but happy. I’m glad that I could have so much fun with him. He’s always helped me take care of all our dongseangs. Some of them even call us Umma and Appa. It’s kinda funny.

“Hey…Teuk?” I hear Kangin mumble. I smile and sit up, hovering my face above his. He blinks and looks into my face.

“Yes, Kangie?” I ask, curious about what he wants to say. His face reddens and he avoids my eyes.

“Nevermind…” That’s weird. Kangin’s acting a little funny. He’s not being as straightforward with me as usual…Is he sick?! Is he mad at me? I gasp at that thought and look into Kangin’s face. To my dismay, his facial expression says it all.

“If you didn’t want to hang out with me, you could’ve said so, Kangie!” I stand and leave him on the couch, eager to put as much distance between us as I can.

“Leeteuk wait!!” I hear him yell. I keep walking away. He would have to apologize to me if he wanted my friendship again.

 

Heechul’s POV

                As I saw Leeteuk storm away from Kangin, I all but face palmed. Whatever Kangin said, I was going to kick him for it. Repeatedly. I got up and stormed over.

“What in Hell’s name was that, Kangin?” I ask, crossing my arms and glaring at him. He sighs and sits up.

“I have no idea. He left all upset for some reason. I have no idea what I did.” He replies, throwing up his arms in defense. As if that was going to save him from my wrath.

“You have to be careful with what you say! If you say the wrong thing to him, he’ll get mad. Also, if you say the right thing, but the wrong way, he will be upset too. Be careful with him!” I exclaimed at him. “Now, I hope you can fix what you’ve done. Tomorrow morning you are going to apologize. Hopefully then he will be less pissed at you.” Kangin nods, but says nothing.

Well…No one said this was going to be easy, right?