The Hard Truth

Coffee - Sunggyu

"Did you get our coffee today?" Sungjong turned and walked quickly over to the line up of drinks.

"Of course" You sang with a smile

"Who else would get us coffee every day?" Myungsoo replied while he smelled the beautiful scent of his order just before he took a sip. Giggling at their cute reactions to a simple drink, you smiled as you watched one member in particular. Kim Sunggyu.

Having a crush on an idol was not easy, so you had to make sure that you were going to stand out from all of the other fangirls and women that were around him. Bringing him little things every day, like food and coffee, you kept smiling at yourself thinking that he appreciated it and saw it as a nice act and hoping that it was slowly letting him know of your feelings towards him.

"Thank you, _______" Each of the members bowed to you while they picked up their drinks. Your eyes watched the final member, Sunggyu as he picked up his drink from the wood bench and took a seat. Not even saying thank you, you tried to stay positive thinking that he was just tired, you brushed off his ignorance.

"Sunggyu-hyung, aren’t you going to say thank you?" Dongwoo tilted his head at his leader while he played with the cardboard cup holder between his long fingers.

"Are you sure you got Sungyeol’s coffee right? It doesn’t look right" Sunggyu criticized  then looked at you as he rounded his shoulders and glared at you.

"No cream or sugar and the thickest coffee that they had" You replayed his order as Sungyeol beamed happily.

"Correct!" Sungyeol clicked his tongue in agreement before he took another sip. Glancing over at Sunggyu he snarled at his order as he stuck out his tongue in disgust. Feeling like he wasn’t respecting you or your actions, you heard something being mumbled under his breath as you took in a deep breath and looked back at your hands.

When you felt the salty tears sting your eyes, you stood up and looked up towards the lights.

"Excuse me" Your voice slightly cracked as  stepped over some of the members legs as you ran over to the door and opened it quickly. Making it just down the hall a few steps, you leaned on the wall as Woohyun looked over at the door as it slammed shut in it’s frame.

"What was that all about Sunggyu?!" Hoya called out on his hyung.

"Just drop it" Sunggyu mumbled once again.

"I can’t! You can’t just be this mean to her when she has done so many things for you!" Hoya defended, his voice getting a little louder to emphasis the importance.

"Like what? Bring us coffee?" Sunggyu snapped back, "Anyone can do that!"

"But she pays for it with her own money, she goes to a cafe not in the cafeteria to get us coffee" Sungyeol tells Sunggyu.

"Anyone can do that!" Sunggyu shot back

"Not just anyone would stay around this long and give us coffee every day for the past two and a half years." Woohyun states

"Also those cookies that she made us just last week…" Myungsoo adds

"Not to mention that cake that she brought us that was all homemade when we won our first award on the new song." Sungjong sips his drink slowly as Sunggyu stands up in frustration.

Scanning the faces of s, he saw Dongwoo acting extremely uncomfortable.

"Go to her Dongwoo" Sunggyu waved his hand while Dongwoo got to his feet and called your name, before he found you down the hall.

Running over to your side, he sat next to you and pulled you into his arms as you held him tightly while your tears ran down your face.

"Don’t give up, _______. He is just stubborn and needs a little more time, please, hold on" Dongwoo whispered in your hair as you shook your head.

"I-I c-c-c-can’t do this a-a-a-anymore." You pushed away slightly and looked up into his eyes. "I’m sorry, but I need to go away for a w-w-while"

"Okay, but if you need anything, contact us okay?" Dongwoo brushed some of the disheveled hair out of your eyes and behind your ear.

"I will" You stood up as Dongwoo followed you standing onto his feet. Walking back down the hall to the front doors, tears still ran down your face while Dongwoo watched you until you rounded the corner to the stairs. Pushing the door back open, he hung his head down low before he grabbed his drink and sipped it a little more. The members looked at him wanting to know what happened.

"She wants to be alone for a little while, but I think we need to contact her once a day just to check in with her" Dongwoo reasons while the other members nod. "How did It go with Sunggyu?"

"He is thinking she is ordinary" Sungjong sighed as Dongwoo nodded sadly.