Seven Orders

Coffee - Sunggyu

The jingling of the bell on the door welcomed you into the small cafe, the smell of fresh brewed coffee welcomed you, while you walked to the end of the line. Standing behind the long line, you leaned over to count how many people were in front of you. Stopping after you counted ten people, you sighed and pulled out your phone. Trying to preoccupy yourself, you went through your email and your other favorite apps before you raised your eyes and counted how many people were in front of you. Finding the line moving, you checked the time a final time before you moved forward.

Rehearsing your order off of the top of your head, you counted them off on your fingers making sure to get seven drinks. Going over and over the order that you already had memorized, you finally made it up to the counter’s edge.

Raising your eyes from your fiddling fingers to a cashier that was awaiting your order, you went through your order. Reading it back to you, you nodded at the correct order, turning around they worked quickly on your order as you paid for the drinks.

The cashier gave you two cardboard holders for all of the drinks. Thanking them, you gathered the drinks in your arms before you stepped out of the way and let the other waiting people put in their order.

Getting to the door, you pressed your back against the glass door as it opened to your weight. Cautiously maneuvering through the doorway, you walked down the street to the Woollim Ent. building. 

Listening to your constant steps, you looked at your surroundings to try and ease the nervousness that would always accompany when you made your daily coffee run for the boys. Watching the fog catch the morning light and the car’s lights turn off while they rushed off to their own places. Traffic lights turned colors while you walked past everyone crossing the streets.

Arriving at the front of the Woollim building, you climbed the few stairs as one of the passers by were nice enough to hold the door open for you. Bowing to him in passing you smiled at the receptionist as she let you go by. Smiling to her, she smiled back before her phone rang and she said her small speech before she let the person on the other line speak.

Heading down to the stairs, you climbed the few flights until you got to the right floor. Looking around, you strained your ears trying to hear the blaring bass that usually accompanied Infinite and their intense practices. Not hearing anything that you were familiar with, you stopped in your tracks, waiting merely a few seconds you heard Last Romeo start from the chorus while you headed in that direction with a smile on your face.

Passing by a mirror, you stopped and looked at your reflection, finding a hair slightly out of place, you adjusted your lips so that you could blow the little strand of hair back into place. After a few tries you finally got it how you would like it, turning around, you saw the door that was separating you from Infinite. Taking a few deep breaths you bent your knee as you banged your knee into the door a few times, while your hands were busy holding the coffee orders.

The oak door sung open as you nodded to the manager, he opened the door wider for you as you smiled and bowed to him. Closing the door quickly behind you, you made your way over to the bench on the back wall of the studio where all of their bags congregated. 

Carefully sliding the cardboard drink holders from your hands and onto the wood bench, you brushed your hair out of your face before you turned your head to the seven boys that were dancing so in sync. Causing you to smile at how they made it look so easy, turning your attention back to the drinks, you grabbed a pen from your purse, writing their names on their drinks, you placed them all in a line with their names facing outward.

Standing up and moving away from the bench, you watched their sweat covered skin shine under the florescent lights. Their muscles twitched and flexed under their skin, while you tapped your foot to the beat and sang along to the song that was blasting over the loud speakers.

Watching their reflections in the mirror, you smiled as they moved into their final pose of the song. Clapping your hands quickly, just like a fangirl, you smiled and stood up as you saw some of the members’ tired faces curl into a smile.

"Take a break boys, let’s see if you will wake up after you finish your coffee." The manager orders, nodding his head, he released the boys from their pose. Letting out moans and groans while they got up from their positions.