Second

Opposite Ends Of The World

 

It doesn't matter how old you are or how experienced you are, life never ceases to amaze you.
Suzy didn't know what was going on though, she just sort of followerd his lead and ran along with him. She could see his face as she looked up beside her, Suzy was tall, but Sehun was definitely taller. His face was solid, it didn't really have any expressions painted on it, he looked tired. After glancing at him she looked behind her, she could see that they had lost the people they were running away from anyway, even lunatic females have their limits, you can't expect them chase forever. Meanwhile, Sehun kept running, it's not that he was oblivious to the fact that they had lost the fans, but the thing is, he liked it. He had never run like that before, he never ran away from anything really, not metaphorically speaking.
Suzy was tired too though, she understood why they had been running but there was no point in running anymore. Sehun's grip was tight,it wasn't painful but it was firm.

That's it.
Suzy scoffed and pulled the blonde back, she held on to his hand and pulled him into sitting on the bench beside. Sehun was pulled back and dragged onto the bench. Honestly, with all that running Sehun had really forgotten the girl beside her, he was like that. They both sat on the wooden bench beside the road. Looking upfront. The first few seconds were dead silent, you could here nothing but heavy breathing. 
Suzy figured she should at least get the mysterious man beside her to talk though, sitting quietly beside each other wasn't really helping. She looked at him, and surprisingly he did too. Their eyes met for two seconds and surely enough after, they both burst into laughter. They couldn't help but chuckle at the circumstances. Sehun laughed too, which surprised him, it wasn't like he hadn't laughed or smiled before, he was good at sporting fake laughs and smiles, fans dig that. Now the thing is they were FAKE, this was the first time in forever (frozen reference) he had 'actually' laughed at something. 
"That was definitely refreshing." Suzy said with a half sarcastic smile, Sehun stopped laughing, put on his old normal facade and nodded gently. She was astounded at how the girl sitting next to him, didn't show any sign of annoyance.

"You seem kinda demure." Suzy said looking at him.

"I don't find talking necessary." Sehun said.

"We have mouths given to us, so we can speak, there's no point in wasting it." Suzy smirked
Sehun probably wouldn't have answered to that, fortunately that's when his phone rang. Sehun got up from the bench hastily and answered. Suzy picked herself up too.

"Yes? So the ride's here, huh? Yeongsan street, yes. No, I had no trouble waiting at all, really." Sehun ended his call rather half sarcastically. 

"Let me guess, a limousine?" Suzy shot a oh-so-obvious look at Sehun, to which he replied with a morose smile. 

"I am exremely sorry, I was very wrong to make you run like that." Sehun bowed at Suzy after much hesitation.

"Whoa there, it's alright. I was very wrong thinking famous people had it easy." Suzy bowed back eloqeuntly.

They basically exchanged bows for about five times until Suzy decided to take the initiative o halt herself. The limousine had arrived, Suzy flashed an 'i-knew-it' face. Before departing Sehun made sure to bow one more time.

"Enough of the bowing, geez. Oh, I didn't ask your name now, did I? No intention to hurt your pride or anything, but I'm not really into music, movies or anything, so you being famous doesn't really help."

"Not being into anything is better than you'd think, we won't be meeting again, anyway. I don't see the reason for all that." This was the practically the first time Sehun had met someone that didn't recognize just by looking at his face, he found it comforting somehow. He wasn't really bragging in his head, he just didn't want to risk giving out his name.

"Ehh, you're probably right. We'll never meet again." Suzy shot him one last formal smile. 

They both headed seperate ways. Sehun got inside his luxury sedan and Suzy continued walking.



                                                                                    ****


"Suzy-ah!" A voice called out to Suzy as she was about to take the stairs to the apartment.

"Ah unnie? I was just heading up." Suzy said to the fair young girl approaching her.

"Since you got in late today, Taehyung took the spare keys from me, that kid probably forgot to return them to me. Mind dropping them over?" 

"Kind as ever, Dasom unnie. Thanks, and sure." Suzy replied.

Dasom lived in the same building as Suzy and Taehyung did. She was about a year older than Suzy. Dasom was a fair girl with a beautiful face. All of the guys in the neighborhood knew her, she was what you call, "one hell of a catch." Dasom and Suzy were pretty close considering they were neighbors.

"No problem. Oh, I looked up some jobs for you on the web, thank me later." Dasom said as she handed Suzy her phone. 

"Thank you, unnie. This should help a lot."

"Why don't consider getting yourself a phone?"

"It'll be a waste of money. I have nobody I would probably ever have to reach urgently other than Taehyung and he obviously can't use a phone." Suzy explained scrolling through the different tabs. Some of them were worth the shot, she didn't really have any other choice than to consider her lowest chances. Suzy wasn't surprised when she found, kpopstarz.com open on one of the tabs. Dasom knew everything when it came to new dramas, music and everything that had to to with "entertainment". 

"Hey don't close that tab! I have more articles to read." Dasom gave Suzy the usual-situation death glare.

"I don't see what's so interesting about these things." Suzy pointed out as she clicked on the entertainment tab.

"Hella interesting." 

"Hella in----sane." Suzy teased whimsically until her eyes fell on a certain picture of a familiar tall young blonde, holding hands with a female, that had chestnut-brown hair identical to Suzy's but you couldn't really see her face. Suzy's brain decided to take a long, sudden trip to the pit of her stomach. Suzy's eyes rounded and jaws fall open. 

"Oh Sehun's new Fling? The Singer in seen enjoying a run away from fans with his mystery maiden."
She couldn't get herself to read the whole thing, she gulped about the umpteenth time. 

"Don't tell me, you're actually interested in this? That was easy." Dasom chortled

"What e-exactly is this?" Suzy asked trying her best to not let her aggravated feelings jump around all over the place.

"It's really sad. I actually liked this guy, his voice is kinda nice too, now look, he's off with an unknown woman ready for the next scandal. Surprising really, Sehun said he wasn't interesting in dating just a week ago." Dasom said sighing

"Y-you know this guy?" Suzy asked containing her consciousness.

"He said he wasn't interested in dating, in an interview knucklehead, geez. And who doesn't know this guy?" Dasom shot Suzy an anooyed look.

"We're not dating!" Suzy shouted out of the blue, it was too late before she realized what came out of

"What do you mean by 'we're'?" Dasom asked quite obliviously, much to Suzy's relief.

"I mean, these two people don't have to be dating, they might have just been in a vulnerable situation, where this guy had to run from his fans and somehow, this girl had to join him helplessly and some of the fans might have taken pictures, complete misunderstanding." Suzy ha-ha-ed at the situation trying her utmost best to not seem obvious but luckily Dasom was pretty oblivious when it came to these kind of things, maybe even more than Suzy.

"That is a very interesting theory, but obviously it's ridiculous. Anyway, you done?" 

Suzy handed Dasom the phone hastily, but only to find herself standing in the middle of the corridors deriding at how her day was going.

I'm 'Oh Sehun''s 'mystery maiden'?